Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delgany

New committee need ......to show respect ffs

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on February 08, 2017, 05:17:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2017, 02:40:15 PM
a no news day it seems, I heard someone from SV didnt put the seat down after having a piss in local pub toilet!

New committee need ffs

For a man who is so positive about the county, you are yet to congratulate Sean.. maybe your saffron vision is blurring on and off the pitch.

How do you know I haven't you knob??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2017, 08:47:23 PM
a no news day it seems, I heard someone from SV didnt put the seat down after having a piss in local pub toilet!

New committee need ffs

For a man who is so positive about the county, you are yet to congratulate Sean.. maybe your saffron vision is blurring on and off the pitch.

Tut tut, a respected referee insulting somebody on a public forum... suppose we all know how well another respected referee has got as last few years and is now sitting at the top table, hope he kept your seat warm.

Who is in charge of St Galls this season? Any retirements or new signings?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on February 08, 2017, 08:56:05 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2017, 08:47:23 PM

New committee need ffs

Tut tut, a respected referee insulting somebody on a public forum... suppose we all know how well another respected referee has got as last few years and is now sitting at the top table, hope he kept your seat warm.

Who is in charge of St Galls this season? Any retirements or new signings?

I've acknowledged it elsewhere not here... have you got to the 20 other Antrim posters on here yet??

We've just got the Gouch who's up in Belfast working at the minute and Connelly who's met a girl from St James area (which according to cb makes it ok) and the manager is Galvin, he's a thing for blue!!

No retirements but we've managed to bring back Micky Corr, Gerry Higgins and PJ to bring on as impact subs. Another All Ireland me thinks
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Heard u were down at Poleglass trying to encourage Mitchell's men to sign.............jeez with Galvin now installed as manager will u be asking Sean Kelly and Terry O' Neill to stand down..... :)

Milltown Row2

Tag team... no punch without Judy

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2017, 10:11:20 PM

Hardly hi... CB knows the score and so do I.

Milltown Row2

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2017, 11:54:15 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on February 08, 2017, 10:34:38 PM

What score??
May be a touch biased MR2 but I do think I am well ahead  :)

Hectic

The beauty of the GAA - we all know best.

Hectic

The other beauty of the GAA - we all love to snipe at those in committees.

Hectic

Anyway slow news day that it is and now that all squads are up and running, status quo maintained in some clubs, fresh management in others - are we going to see any change in who is taking honours this season and also what about the leagues.  The top of division 1 I know some teams do not see it as their main objective so I am less interested in calling it but what about relegation from Div 1 and promotion and relegation in the other divisions?

Div 1 relgated:
St Pauls
St Teresa's

Div 2 promoted:
St Brigids
Ballymena

Div 2 relgated:
Antrim
Ardoyne/Rasharkin

Div 3 promoted:
Glenravel
Sarsfields

Anyone beg to differ? - certainly mostly yoyo in what I am predicting at this stage.

Milltown Row2

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 09, 2017, 07:32:40 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on February 09, 2017, 12:49:35 PM

What score??

at giving head?
Having taken stock of ur attire which adorns ur profile pic I am sure u would be more likely to enjoy such task MR2...  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on February 09, 2017, 08:44:30 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 09, 2017, 07:32:40 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on February 09, 2017, 12:49:35 PM

What score??

at giving head?
Having taken stock of ur attire which adorns ur profile pic I am sure u would be more likely to enjoy such task MR2...  ;)

I'm not sure where you end and PJ starts!!

Stalk much?