Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otbar

Referee,  magill and o boyle where best on show the first final and granted did not do a great deal in the 2nd final.  He also fitted in well with cargin and had two great league campaigns.
He did not join cargin to get county football so go easy with your loose tongue esp being a Randalstown man.

He trained all pre season and stated in the irish news was moving well - issue here is solely Fitz did not see a place for him.

But you are free to have ill-informed jibes at players commitments from the comfort of your work place.

Show some respect.

theskull1

Quote from: otbar on January 26, 2015, 10:05:40 AM
Show some respect.

Maybe its just me, but I look at that and all I see is the irony? Maybe I know too many tir na og men?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

otbar

Catch and Kick

Likely fifteen for the first round?

otbar

What about Colm duffin (Moneyglass),  good strong player and target man.  Is he not available?

Good strength and can score

country bumpkin

Likely start 15 in NFL...........C Kerr, T Scullion, C Burke, E Killough, J Laverty, J Crozier, D Lynch, N Mc Keever, O Gallagher, C Murray, CJ Mc Gourty, C M Sweeney, T Mc Cann, M Pollock, R Murray.. ???

Catch and Kick

That's a serious line up - much stronger than in the McKenna Cup.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: otbar on January 26, 2015, 01:41:39 PM
What about Colm duffin (Moneyglass),  good strong player and target man.  Is he not available?

Good strength and can score

Recovering from an operation I believe, which he kept putting off until end of last season.
IMO would be pushing hard for a place if fully fit. Big step up I know from DIV 2 to inter-county, but the potential is there
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Gold

Quote from: country bumpkin on January 28, 2015, 01:03:10 PM
Likely start 15 in NFL...........C Kerr, T Scullion, C Burke, E Killough, J Laverty, J Crozier, D Lynch, N Mc Keever, O Gallagher, C Murray, CJ Mc Gourty, C M Sweeney, T Mc Cann, M Pollock, R Murray.. ???

Where's Mick McCann? The Johnstons? Would like to see Marty Johnston WHB or CHB.
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

country bumpkin

Michael has just returned.........Johnston bros not in panel .

country bumpkin

13 outa 15........aw well..........

imtommygunn

Very small full forward line!

Catch and Kick

FF may be small but Pollock is very strong and direct. Two alongside him are sharp out. Though Benny Hasson might get a run.

imtommygunn

Is Benny Hasson not normally a midfielder?

stevecw

How far outside of Belfast is St Pauls grounds? Was thinking of heading by train from Dublin to the game, but seems a bit outta the way.