Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RefForFee

Dear, deary me, disharmony in the camp  ;) ;D.

Very indicative of Antrim wannabes  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"We haven't gone away ya know, well maybe for a little while, but we'll always be back"- just like?

RefForFee

Quote from: hardstation on January 04, 2014, 12:29:30 AM
Is there anything within Antrim GAA that is without disharmony in the camp?
We've been taught well.
Ah sure HS, all part of our blame culture and mentality, we thrive on disharmony and the constant begrudging, sure what would some of theses imposters/fcukwits have to talk about, eh?  Sure if not Antrim football, Rugby, Man Utd. Nelson Mandela - as I previously alluded to, some think they are an authority on everything!   ;)  Sad thing though, they purport to be intelligent persons!   :o
"We haven't gone away ya know, well maybe for a little while, but we'll always be back"- just like?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: CentreHalfBack on January 03, 2014, 11:46:51 AM
Antrim line up for this Sundays McKenna Cup game against Cavan:

1. Chris Kerr – St Galls
2. Kevin O'Boyle – Cargin
3. Ricky Johnston – Creggan
4. Nial Delargy – Portglenone
5. Tony Scullion – Cargin
6. Mark Sweeney – St Judes (Ath Claith)
7. Justin Crozier – Cargin
8. Michael McCann – Cargin
9. Sean McVeigh – All Saints Ballymena
10. Conor Murray – Lamh Dhearg
11. Michael Pollock – St Galls
12. Tomas McCann – Cargin
13. CJ McGourty – St Galls
14. Owen Gallagher – Glenavy
15. Anton Taylor – St Teresas

I take it Niall McKeever will be back in the panel after the McKenna Cup is over, anyone seen him play for the Poly lately?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RefForFee

Quote from: hardstation on January 04, 2014, 06:20:25 PM
Quote from: RefForFee on January 04, 2014, 02:54:23 PM
Quote from: hardstation on January 04, 2014, 12:29:30 AM
Is there anything within Antrim GAA that is without disharmony in the camp?
We've been taught well.
Ah sure HS, all part of our blame culture and mentality, we thrive on disharmony and the constant begrudging, sure what would some of theses imposters/fcukwits have to talk about, eh?  Sure if not Antrim football, Rugby, Man Utd. Nelson Mandela - as I previously alluded to, some think they are an authority on everything!   ;)  Sad thing though, they purport to be intelligent persons!   :o
Ach it's only discussion. Nothing is discussed here that isn't being discussed in any social environment all over the country. No harm in it. I don't think anyone tries to pretend they know everything about everything but everyone has their opinions on a wide range of different topics and this is merely a vehicle to express them. Nobody (I think) believes that anything they post on here is going to change the world one iota. Just like nothing that is said about horse racing in a Sean Graham's bookies is going to change the result of the Champion Hurdle. It doesn't mean you can't talk about it.

It's a bit of craic. No more, no less.
Totally concur HS.  You seem like a clever and intelligent guy!  Antrim could do with individuals such as yourself, prepared to speak his mind, call a spade a spade, the sort of guy I could work with.  I am not bs'ing you either.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

Cavan finished 2013 season strongly and we were the exact opposite. Cavan beat Meath comfortably last week. They won Ulster U 21s and have a settled team and manager.

They have improved and we have been in disarray. Having said that we beat them in the first match in last years NFL div3, but they kicked on after that and we imploded.

So on those grounds alone I would gladly settle for being competitive tomorrow and would take a draw as a very satisfactory start. Good luck to all involved.

RefForFee

Those who act with impunity, hhhmmmm!  least said I suppose, but my identity and integrity is still intact  ;) :)

St. Galls most successful failure I am led to believe, how ironic!  ;D  Such an insignificant little runt, cant  image he is holding court on an anything to do with Antrim thread.

Milltown Row2

So many positive posters here now, and their ability to construct decent debates with others is commendable. In fact they wouldn't be out of place on the Hogan Stand or the Antrim gaa website. I cant wait to see the many smiley faces and clever wit

RefForFee

Attacking, open and expansive football my henrys!  Absolute Sh**e, diabolical in fact.  Baker and Paddy, should, rip up the plan, feck off like the crows back to Deery.  Fundamental school boy errors, Antrim get a nose bleed when they get to the middle of the park, afraid to shoot, start playing the St. Galls basketball/throw ball.  Seems nothing has changed, noting learned, fecking unbelievable!  Well, maybe not so unbelievable  >:( :( :o ??? :-[

Thon Creggan is some set up.  Will we all (Belfast clubs) be wanting a share (££££££££sssssss) of it if they ever move or re-develop, just like Casement?

And here, don't any of you boyos be confusing contributing to a debate as opposed to expressing an opinion, dangerous ground indeed!
You'll not last too long on here if the underhand and devious selective few have their manipulative way.  Reminds me of living in the West/Falls.  Do do as we do, do as we say  ::) aye, like feck  ???

glens abu

Quote from: RefForFee on January 05, 2014, 04:29:36 PM
Attacking, open and expansive football my henrys!  Absolute Sh**e, diabolical in fact.  Baker and Paddy, should, rip up the plan, feck off like the crows back to Deery.  Fundamental school boy errors, Antrim get a nose bleed when they get to the middle of the park, afraid to shoot, start playing the St. Galls basketball/throw ball.  Seems nothing has changed, noting learned, fecking unbelievable!  Well, maybe not so unbelievable  >:( :( :o ??? :-[

Thon Creggan is some set up.  Will we all (Belfast clubs) be wanting a share (££££££££sssssss) of it if they ever move or re-develop, just like Casement?

And here, don't any of you boyos be confusing contributing to a debate as opposed to expressing an opinion, dangerous ground indeed!
You'll not last too long on here if the underhand and devious selective few have their manipulative way.  Reminds me of living in the West/Falls.  Do do as we do, do as we say  ::) aye, like feck  ???

Ffs a clown like you wouldn't last 5 mins in the West.

Milltown Row2

RefForFee

Quote from: glens abu on January 05, 2014, 04:59:42 PM
Quote from: RefForFee on January 05, 2014, 04:29:36 PM

Ffs a clown like you wouldn't last 5 mins in the West.
Have lived in the West all my life and still do. However, I know the difference between assh**** and nobh****. St. Galls evidently have more than their fare share of them. McGourtys, -'Me'Keowns, Sheehuns, - opportunists all. Not like the decent folk in St. GALLS.  All clubs have their warts and carbucles though, my ow club included.

Milltown Row2

WUM merchant. Won't be long......