Previous topic - Next topic

optimus cheese

Eff me, Dawson got another year  :o

Gold

Quote from: optimus cheese on August 19, 2013, 10:26:11 PM

get away to f**k?

You joking?

Moneyglass is a great place, dunno wtf that fella is talkin about, not everyone can live in a built up city.
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

optimus cheese

Quote from: Gold on August 19, 2013, 10:34:39 PM
Quote from: optimus cheese on August 19, 2013, 10:26:11 PM

get away to f**k?

You joking?

Moneyglass is a great place, dunno wtf that fella is talkin about, not everyone can live in a built up city.

Wish I was. Dunno whether to laugh or cry. It defies logic.

imtommygunn

No harm to the man but i really hope that is not true.

If it is it shows a serious lack of ambition and /or money by the county board :-\

optimus cheese

Was announced on county Twitter. Place has gone into meltdown. Seems to be a lynch mob forming

imtommygunn

No harm to the man but he hadn't a clue. None whatsoever.

What's expected to change this year?

optimus cheese

It can't get any worse I suppose. The year has been an utter disaster between relegation, the Monaghan humiliation, player fall-outs. Think we must be the laughing stock of the country if that's the ambition we show. Would a fella who has proven to be such a disaster get another year in any other county? Doubt it

imtommygunn

It's unbelievable. Disgusted to be honest.

I have nothing personal against the man but last year was a disaster. Our worst since the nineties and that is saying something.

Tony Baloney

"@CJMcGourty13: Why could Antrim not of searched for manager such as Peter The Great, Geezer, Mickey Linden someone Young and a success background"

Indeed  :D

Sportacus

This must be to divert attention away from this weekends decision to scrap the Novelty Act in Scor.  I can think of no other reason.

NAG1

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 20, 2013, 12:10:02 AM
"@CJMcGourty13: Why could Antrim not of searched for manager such as Peter The Great, Geezer, Mickey Linden someone Young and a success background"

Indeed  :D

Tony please dont quote someone who has clearly given limited at best commitment or loyalty to this county when discussing this topic. Does he have a clue how much Peter ('The Great'  ::)) is on with Fermanagh? No way Antrim could pay this type of money, they wouldn't be able to get one of his selectors.

Time to be realistic and not listen to the opinions of those lacking any sort of sense.

otbar

In my opinion the county board should be ousted.  Frank is a complete muppet but these guys let him in through the door and are keeping it open.
Wheres the unity in the clubs?  Stand up and say enough is enough.

Why are we all paying a monthly subscription into club antrim for this b*llshit????????????
The man is getting a nice bit of cash for it two.  This is an outrage.

Glensman

Anyone with any intel into the actual decision process? Who else was running/nominated?

If he has not made peace with the Cargin trio in advance of even running then this is a joke. That should have been a condition to any appointment in my book.

We as a county quite simply can't afford to have any factions/rows etc in camps. We always will however and it will be a long lone time before we step out of mediocrity, if we are even there.

Milltown Row2

Lets look at the positives, we can't be relegated!"
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No Soloing

There was some unsurprising abuse on twitter after the announcement. Prompted a response from the Antrim account
"@ClubAontroma: Some of the comments in relation to management appointments were way over the top. People need to take a look at themselves #gaanotsoccer" - led to more abuse (also unsurprisingly)