Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Says

gallagher, burke, mc gourtys?

i hear st galls were awesome on sunday against st pauls.

optimus cheese

Kelly is definitely a back and Niall O'Neill has played there so yeah

I know what you meant, just messing

Milltown Row2

Quote from: optimus cheese on April 17, 2013, 04:06:25 PM
Kelly is definitely a back and Niall O'Neill has played there so yeah

I know what you meant, just messing

Very good, surprised at Hardstation leaving that one up there ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Simon Says on April 17, 2013, 03:53:20 PM
gallagher, burke, mc gourtys?

i hear st galls were awesome on sunday against st pauls.

Simon Says

Great to hear kelly is back, stewart aswell. I thought burke would have got the call also as we have struggled badly without mc cann around the middle.

Jeepers Creepers

Sean Kelly is Sean Kelly, Karl is a great option up front, will always try and take a score. Niall O'Neill coming on leaps and bounds..

clootfromthe21

Quote from: manballandall on April 17, 2013, 03:50:29 PM
Quite a few were asked but def back are Kelly, Stewart and O Neill (younger one)

Stewart playing football and not hurling?????

AQMP

What age is Sean Kelly now??

manballandall

Karl is apparently concentrating on football this year. Couldn't commit to club or county hurling due to work committments. Great footballer and can't wait to see how he gets on at that level. Always said he was good enough

manballandall

Age is only a number. Ask MR who played senior hurling last week and had his name in lights too.....

Saffrongael

Seems a strange one, he could not commit to club and county hurlers due to "work commitments" but can commit to club and county footballers, with the same work commitments ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

manballandall

Simon Says

Any more inclusions in the squad?

optimus cheese

bannside

Mark Sweeney back in too according to Antrim Twitter feed. Good stuff!

Was hoping Sean Burke would be involved too, but haven't seen or heard his name mentioned. Waiting patiently now to see what the crack is with the Cargin three! Hopefully good sense prevails. Their inclusion would mean there should be real competition for places, and maybe, just maybe, we could expect to really put it up to Monaghan on home soil.