Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enough

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 03, 2011, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: Enough on November 03, 2011, 04:33:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 03, 2011, 04:30:18 PM
Quote from: Enough on November 03, 2011, 04:07:37 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 03, 2011, 03:13:15 PM
Has rashakin got in touch with Ray to apologise ?

Has Ray got in touch with the player he struck! And yes im told Rasharkin have been In touch with Ray

listen lad, stop talking white please.

No Milltown i wont. The club has been in touch with Ray. Yet the fella still hasnt heard a word from Ray, surely Ray will be man enough.

Man

man enough!! Keep digging fella. You've been told wrong

Keep digging im not getting into any holes. No i havent been told wrong when your one of many wittnesses your not wrong! Had you been there and not going my hearsay you would know the truth. Im not getting away from the fact what happend Ray was wrong but he was equally wrong. At least admit that point!

Enough

Quote from: Applesisapples on November 03, 2011, 04:39:52 PM

Has Ray got in touch with the player he struck! And yes im told Rasharkin have been In touch with Ray

No Milltown i wont. The club has been in touch with Ray. Yet the fella still hasnt heard a word from Ray, surely Ray will be man enough!
You really are making a mug of yourself. Can you expect us to believe that Ray Mathews walking of the pitch decided to start a fight by punching a Rhasarkin player just for the hell of it? If the player approached Ray why? And why in the middle of a crowd of irrate supporters? Or is this mob a myth as well? If Ray Mathews struck someone whilst defending himself he has nothing to apologise for. If we believe your version then the headlines would have read "Ref attacks players and supporters". I am glad RG has posted here to show us that not all Rasharkin Gaels think attacking a referee is justified in anyway.

You seem to me missing a valid point here RM hit a player in the changing are where if he had walked directly into his changing room he wouldnt have been near the Rasharkin dressing room i you know the Ballymena set up you will understand what i am talking about. The player never approached Ray, Ray approached the player for what ever reason! You seem to narrowminded to understand so il be waiting on your next silly point. After all you wernt there!

Enough

Quote from: hardstation on November 03, 2011, 04:43:54 PM
Quote from: Enough on November 03, 2011, 04:40:45 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 03, 2011, 04:36:44 PM

Has Ray got in touch with the player he struck! And yes I'm told Rasharkin have been In touch with Ray

No Milltown i wont. The club has been in touch with Ray. Yet the fella still hasnt heard a word from Ray, surely Ray will be man enough.

Man

man enough!! Keep digging fella. You've been told wrong

Keep digging im not getting into any holes. No i havent been told wrong when your one of many wittnesses your not wrong! Had you been there and not going my hearsay you would know the truth. Im not getting away from the fact what happend Ray was wrong but he was equally wrong. At least admit that point!
Nobody believes the shite you are pedalling to try to weasel your sc**bag clubmates out of the punishment they are going to get rammed into them and I hope it's a fcukin big one. Tramps.

Maybe if people would open their eyes and realise that theres a TRUTH behind what you read in papers or see on the BBC. I have already said those who done anything need serious punishment NO MATTER IT RASHARKIN HANNAHTOWN RM OE all parties in a serious incident now catch yourself on and wise up

Magicsponge

So, Anyone know when this matter will be dealt with? I thought there was a meeting about it on Monday

Enough

Quote from: Magicsponge on November 03, 2011, 04:59:22 PM
So, Anyone know when this matter will be dealt with? I thought there was a meeting about it on Monday

There is a meeting to night nearly sure its the CCC

Milltown Row2

Meeting tonight. Reports are in. Tell me this enough, would you defend yourself if put in that position? I know what i would do. Had ray not  been attacked by the mob everyone would have went home without incident. Is that not True?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Alter Ego

Oh Jesus looked what I've missed today, time to clear up a few issues. I sat last night(Queens v UUJ) with a high ranking official and he told it as it was as he was caught up in it. Allegedly all below is a rough account

Match Finished a 4.11pm
Match Officials Instructed by All Saints to stay on pitch as some supporters are going to get the referee- Fact
Match officials tried to exit field at 4.19
Match officilas just missed by 1 large boulder thrown
Match officials stopped from heading down lane by crowd ( while being abused and spat at)
Referee chinned by man whose nickname is the same as ( A man that works the land for a living)
Referee and linesman punched and kicked by supporters and players who had gone to the changing room to take off jerseys and re-join crowd back across the road
Mob spilled out onto road still abusing and kicking group surrounding ref
Mob sustained attacks on group protecting Referee until reaching changing room gates( Time is now 4.35 ish)
OE linesman attacked by Snr Club official, relative wearing 21 St Marys TTCollege jersey joins in( Hope he's not thinking of being a teacher!), Referee tries to defend OE and Number 21 attacks Referee, self defensive I believe begins at this point

This above account is all alleged by the way, but I'm sure gives a general idea of the goings on, oh yes Referee and officials leave ground eventually after crowd dispersed around 5.40 ish some afternoon serving the GAA as a volunteer  :'(

4father

4father

Quote from: 4father on November 02, 2011, 02:31:53 PM
Everybody looks happy in the photo on the Rasharkin website: http://www.rasharkingac.ie/home.asp

The smiling picture is no more!

rogueryhill

Rasharkin are muck savages. Always have been. This wasn't just a moment of madness - it's been brewing for a long time. The club as as a whole will be punished because the club as a whole bears responsibility. Wasn't their pitch closed a couple of years ago because their members came over the fence? Didn't they put the Glenravel manager in hospital with a broken jaw before that (a coward's punch from behind I recall)? Too many apologists in the club. Too many "victims". Too many deals done behind closed doors instead of zero tolerance. Always somebody else started it, was asking for it.

Enough, the sad, pathetic apologist's shite you have spouted in this thread would be an embarassment to any other club, but not to a sizable number of Rasharkin ones I am sure of that. Enough said (pun intended...)

theskull1

Mucksavages live everywhere and are a blight on the communities where they exist. Some people seem to lag behind be it education or evolution I don't know but the caveman instinct is very much to the fore with these types
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ONeill

Quote from: Alter Ego on November 03, 2011, 05:22:06 PM
Oh Jesus looked what I've missed today, time to clear up a few issues. I sat last night(Queens v UUJ) with a high ranking official and he told it as it was as he was caught up in it. Allegedly all below is a rough account

Match Finished a 4.11pm
Match Officials Instructed by All Saints to stay on pitch as some supporters are going to get the referee- Fact
Match officials tried to exit field at 4.19
Match officilas just missed by 1 large boulder thrown
Match officials stopped from heading down lane by crowd ( while being abused and spat at)
Referee chinned by man whose nickname is the same as ( A man that works the land for a living)
Referee and linesman punched and kicked by supporters and players who had gone to the changing room to take off jerseys and re-join crowd back across the road
Mob spilled out onto road still abusing and kicking group surrounding ref
Mob sustained attacks on group protecting Referee until reaching changing room gates( Time is now 4.35 ish)
OE linesman attacked by Snr Club official, relative wearing 21 St Marys TTCollege jersey joins in( Hope he's not thinking of being a teacher!), Referee tries to defend OE and Number 21 attacks Referee, self defensive I believe begins at this point

This above account is all alleged by the way, but I'm sure gives a general idea of the goings on, oh yes Referee and officials leave ground eventually after crowd dispersed around 5.40 ish some afternoon serving the GAA as a volunteer  :'(

Even if 50% of this is accurate, it's like something from the caveman era . Has there been some blockage in human development in that part of the world?

Quote from: Rasharkin Gael on November 03, 2011, 11:34:18 AM
I am a Rasharkin man, and i love my Gaelic club. My Grandfather, father, brothers all played for the club. My children play Football and Hurling for the club. This is the saddest week for St Marys. I am totally disgusted by what happened at Ballymena. Unlike many who post, i was at the game. What happened to RM was totally inexcusable and i know the police are involved and i hope those who carried out the actions against Ray feel the full force of the law. We have a very bad element within our club and village, and despite the efforts of many good men and women within St Marys we have found it impossible to get ride of these people. There were no bricks thrown!  The behaviour of some of our " supporters" beggered belief, and for the few of us who tried to stop the hooligans plenty of abuse was thrown our way too. I would thank the Lamh Dhearg mentors for helping protect the referee, they showed great courage and wish the Hannanhtown lads well for the u21 final. Our club are carrying out a through investigation and i hope and pray we, that we , as a club and individuals have the courage to stand up to these louts and end their involvement in our club once and for all. As far as apologies go, i can say that this has been done privately to those concerned and with utmost sincerity.

This admirable post shows how difficult the situation is for the club. How do you rid your club of supporters and players of suck ilk when they could possibly cause even more harm if ostracised?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rasharkin Gael

I think everyone should remember that alot of the posts here are gossip and hearsay, and some very malicious things too. The ccc met last night to discuss the referees report and as yet not responded to st marys with their ruling. The attack on the referee was shameful, but over time the full facts with emerge and alot more people than Rasharkin will be in trouble for their behaviour that day. There were no stones, bottles bricks etc thrown at anyone. The referee was injured, a linesman was injured ( he was not protecting the referee when this occurred and has some serious questions to answer as regards his role in all this ), two rasharkin players ended up in hospital. A complete disaster. The rantings of the moneyglass man about rasharkin doing this sort of thing before and mentioning the incident a number of years ago with the glenravel manager don not help anyone and the part he left out of that story was that the glenravel manager had run onto the pitch and stuck a st marys player leaving him cold!! we can all tell stories about things other clubs have done that have little to do with sportmanship and edit them to show whatever light we want. I know that the ccc wil be acting on the referees report and st marys will be severely punished and this is correct. But what will come out in the following weeks and months will be that some the serious allegations levelled at the club are untrue or at worst exaggerated beyond belief. in these days of mobile phone video dont be surprised to hear  of or see footage that will not reflect kindly on the linesman that day and some hannahstown players. Please reserve you judgement until the full facts become public which will not be until an appeal is made against whatever action the ccc take and a full enquiry into the whole affair is carried out and made public. 

Rasharkin Gael

Sorry about that last rant fellas, i got a bit carried away, under alot of p at mo!

Leave er in

Rasharkin Gael i appreciate you may be under alot of pressure at the minute and not having been at the match im not going to comment on what happened, however as a Moneyglass supporter it does disappoint me that after all the accusations and that have been levelled at your club this week you chose to highlight a reference from a Moneyglass person rather than any of the other posts. Maybe im just being overly cynical or the old chip on my shoulder is kicking in again. I hope some common sense is used in the punishments dished out and not just a total ban on the club as it would be disappointed to see young juveniles(under 12, 14, 16 etc) losing out on football and hurling