Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenMan

Thought Ruairi Sludden was very good last night. He certainly stood out as the type of forward Tyrone has been missing.

omagh_gael

Quote from: omaghjoe on December 21, 2018, 06:35:04 AM
Any online highlights lads?

Highlights of plenty of scores on BBC NI website. Some great points by the look of it. Meaningless game but good to see the quality of the new/returning players on show.

God14

omagh_gael

Yeah, he has another lad around 15 or so. Saw him play against Lough u14s last year. Looked some player that day.

ONeill

What did yiz make of Sean's book?

I thought it was fairly honest and didn't hold back, especially towards the end.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

RedHand88

Quote from: ONeill on December 31, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

I thought it was fairly honest and didn't hold back, especially towards the end.

Grand like. Alot of mistakes in it though, you can tell it was wrote by a biographer from notes. Alot of "we played X in the quarter final" when it was Y.

Jim Bob

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 01, 2019, 10:42:41 AM

Grand like. Alot of mistakes in it though, you can tell it was wrote by a biographer from notes. Alot of "we played X in the quarter final" when it was Y.

That's very poor if true!

RedHand88

Thailand looks a right place to visit!

The Trap

Only the players will know what its like. No backroom team invited!

In hiding

Quote from: The Trap on January 02, 2019, 11:58:12 AM
Only the players will know what its like. No backroom team invited!

None ?
Horse or Stephen o neill ??

redhandefender

I seen horse and Mickey were definitely there. They can hardly stretch it to mickeys 40 man backroom team or it would turn into a weekend in bundoran

skeog

Is this not a forum for discussion about football matters.Personal beliefs should be respected  STG.

Norf Tyrone

Harte is definitely there. I think they train every morning as well.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club boi

Quote from: redhandefender on January 02, 2019, 01:20:41 PM
I seen horse and Mickey were definitely there. They can hardly stretch it to mickeys 40 man backroom team or it would turn into a weekend in bundoran

Does anybody know how many are away then??

Puckoon

Quite poorly written in the end. Enjoyable enough if you can look past that. He seems to have no issues with saying it how it is/was/whatever.

Interestingly he was big on the legacy he was leaving behind for his little boy. No mention at all of a legacy for the 2 girls, which in today's world and the push for female sports equality I found to be a bit of an oversight on his part.