Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oghams Law

Massive result for errigal in dromore, any reports?

DEL

Trillick have averaged almost 20 points a game this year which is an amazing stat in a very competitive division. Despite Trillick being slow to start they won 2-13 to 1-8. Not sure what's going on in Killyclogher but they look a shadow of the team they were. Trillick are a very impressive group. Their defence tonight were very impressive. Stand out team at the minute.
On another point the Island lost again tonight very worrying start for them.

skeog

Ryan Mayse,Danny Mc Bride,Johnny Lafferty,Warner Mullan supposedly heading to USA for the summer.

bigtogs

Edendork have a few going as well I heard...

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: bigtogs on May 05, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
Edendork have a few going as well I heard...
Conor Mallon, Conn Kilpatrick and Donal Mannely.

Dire Ear

Urney 2-13 Owen Roes 2-13

Some scoring!

Big point for Aghyaran 1-13 Omagh 0-16

clarshack

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 04, 2018, 11:14:06 PM
stewartstown going well but just about got the better of augher in an excellent game this eve. dan lowe hit some mighty points. gary coleman involved with stewartstown? all county men play tonight? any injuries?

Yes Gary is manager this year. Was a big result for us last nite as Augher is always a very hard place to go to and get something from. Disappointing we dropped points v Clarke's as I thought we were 5-6 points a better side that evening. Clarke's rode their luck big time. Anyway doesn't look like Eglish will be stopped though.

Archie53

Newtownstewart got a point in Clogher but lost their clothes seems there was a magpie in the changing rooms during the game. #notgood

Localexpert

There will be a red sky tonight after the spilled blood of revolution today in east Tyrone.....

square_ball

Quote from: Localexpert on May 06, 2018, 01:37:34 PM
There will be a red sky tonight after the spilled blood of revolution today in east Tyrone.....

Go on spill there. Few big east Tyrone clubs not going well.

square_ball

Quote from: clarshack on May 05, 2018, 01:16:34 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on May 04, 2018, 11:14:06 PM
stewartstown going well but just about got the better of augher in an excellent game this eve. dan lowe hit some mighty points. gary coleman involved with stewartstown? all county men play tonight? any injuries?

Yes Gary is manager this year. Was a big result for us last nite as Augher is always a very hard place to go to and get something from. Disappointing we dropped points v Clarke's as I thought we were 5-6 points a better side that evening. Clarke's rode their luck big time. Anyway doesn't look like Eglish will be stopped though.

Good man clar play down the harps chances. You could be the team to beat the year. Going well so far. When you've two of the top forwards in the division you'll always have a chance. Will they stay out of the states this year? Could be the difference between getting over the line this year.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: square_ball on May 06, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

The Coalisland Spring

Localexpert

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 07, 2018, 09:02:14 PM
Quote from: square_ball on May 06, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

The Coalisland Spring

Candle lit players meeting in st Patrick's hall by all reports and agreed that managers services where no longer required.  After the start to the year there wont be many that will argue i imagine!

Knock Yer Mucker In

He guided u to a championship final and a league final, pity u can't change the players😂

Christmas Lights

Who is over coalisland at the minute?

I thought they had about 5 managers on the line