Quote from: LOVEGAA on October 11, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
Ah come on you left out the best bit

. Camross are worthy champions

Sorry, couldn't take myself to write it

Don Draper

Quote from: Leixlad on October 11, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
Quote from: Don Draper on October 11, 2018, 11:24:26 AM
Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 11:23:11 AM
Reading through all these comments here and social media its nothing short of a disgrace the way the camross team and people are being portrayed. The incident itself wasn't as bad as what is stated, king himself ran 40 yards to get involved so technically going by the rules that's a third man tackle and a red card for himself, an incident that last 30 seconds on the day has been circulated in slow motion and stretched to 1 minute and 40 seconds and looks way worse than what actually happened, Laois Today themselves have a lot to answer for, unfortunate what happened to king but these things happen sometimes in hurling and its not just in Laois or not just teams like Camross.

The standard of refs in the county is a joke, reading through FB and referee's from R/E making comments about sorting Camross out next year?, even R/E refs attacking the referee at half time in the dressing room is just shocking, were is the fair play here when officials are intimidating others? in the second half there were 12 frees awarded to R/E and 1 to Camross and also nearly 5 minutes injury time in the second half when only 2 had been agreed. There would have been murder after the match had Camross not won with this carry on.

As for the few pics on social media circulating and people trying to instigate that its this and that, people really need to see sense here, lads out drinking and celebrating all day like clearly wouldn't see sense at 3 o clock in the morning, I'm certain there was no real malicious in any of it. At this stage people really need to accept the fact that Camross have won.

R/E people have really showed there class over there attitude and comments since being beat on Sunday, they really are nothing but sore losers. Camross are champions for 2018 and in doing so have beat R/E 4 times this year so they are in my opinion and on paper worthy champions.

I stopped reading at "40 yards", hard to look past such a blatant lie. Anyone care to bullet point the rest of it?

- Everyone except Camross are a disgrace
- looks worse in slowmotion
- King deserved it
- Wasnt Camross fault
- All teams play like this
- Laois todays fault
- Reffs fault
- Pictures are Bulmers fault
- Rathdowneys fault
- Rathdowney have bad manners online
We have a bit of a comedian/comedienne on our hands.  Welcome culchy, how many points did you get in your leaving cert?

culchy

All that aside, who is a disgrace or who isn't,I'm not getting into a slagging match as everyone is entitled to an opinion on the incident, there has been far worse done on GAA fields up and down the country and that's a fact.

The carry on of the ref and R/E officials is the biggest disgrace. How ye can sit back and condone / brush aside what supposedly happened in the ref's dressing room at half time is unreal.

LOVEGAA

Quote from: Leixlad on October 11, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

Ah don't be bitter sure they won it fair and square

culchy

Begrudging success well done ye  ;D

LOVEGAA

Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Begrudging success well done ye  ;D

;) ;)

Don Draper

Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 11:49:35 AM
there has been far worse done on GAA fields up and down the country and that's a fact.
Writing fact at the end of a sentence does not make everything beforehand FACT.

Also, just because a man gets brain damage on some field in Ulster, doesn't make it ok to knock a lads teeth down his throat on a field in Laois.

FACT. END OF.

culchy

Quote from: Don Draper on October 11, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
there has been far worse done on GAA fields up and down the country and that's a fact.

Also, just because a man gets brain damage on some field in Ulster, doesn't make it ok to knock a lads teeth down his throat on a field in Laois.

FACT. END OF.
Actually FACT is teeth were not knocked out from what I've heard, have u seen the clip in real time? just very unfortunate the cut on his lip

Don Draper

Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

FACT. END OF.
Actually FACT is teeth were not knocked out from what I've heard, have u seen the clip in real time? just very unfortunate the cut on his lip
Again, you're playing loose and fast with the word FACT. If its a fact that teeth weren't knock out, then you don't back it up with "from what I've heard".
Don't worry, the INTERNET can be daunting, but we're here to help you through it. You'll make a fine Goebbels in time.

Now, what did you get in your Leaving Cert?

culchy

Quote from: Don Draper on October 11, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

FACT. END OF.
Again, you're playing loose and fast with the word FACT. If its a fact that teeth weren't knock out, then you don't back it up with "from what I've heard".
Don't worry, the INTERNET can be daunting, but we're here to help you through it. You'll make a fine Goebbels in time.

Is a question like that meant to be insulting ? lol

Laoiseabu

Don't worry they will get their lesson in Leinster just like Mount Leinster Rangers gave them last year

Don Draper

Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 12:08:58 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on October 11, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

FACT. END OF.

Is a question like that meant to be insulting ? lol
Not meaning to be insulting at all, why so defensive?

LOVEGAA

FACT. END OF.

Maybe Palmer might like to grow a pair and give Ross King a call. He'll let him know if teeth were knocked out or not

culchy

Quote from: Laoiseabu on October 11, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
Don't worry they will get their lesson in Leinster just like Mount Leinster Rangers gave them last year
Is it R/E or Camross that have Leinster club titles ? ;D All these negative anti camross comments will do nothing but drive them on, ye do know that??