Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Not too sure about the new residents on Ramsay Street with the exception of the PE teacher, had a young blonde PE teacher flashed her knickers at my class there would have been uproar.

Zeke must be about the biggest gimp to ever walk the Street, well overdue a good kicking.

hitzelsperger

Zeek is a complete a***hole, cannot stand him! sad to see the great stingray being off the rails, another good man lost to the drink!!

ziggysego

Zeke the freak, that's all I can say. Couldn't Susan find the stench in the loft after he'd been up with photos of this sister Kayta?
Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

Great episode today. That hospital nearly doubled in size when you consider all we ever see is one room for all patients admitted from Ramsey St. Dr. Karl was so cool under pressure. It would take more than a fire to knock that man off his stride. That Theresa is away with the fairies. I honestly hope our Carmella isn't scarred for life!!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

screenexile

It really is gripping stuff at the minute... Alcoholism... Wrinkly lovers... illegitimate babies!!! I don't know how they keep coming up with all these great storylines year after year!

FermPundit

you really have to hand it to Neighbours. Everytime you feel like losing the faith they come and hit ya with a classic storyline. It really is a great show altogether!!

ziggysego

That Teresa doll certainly is a mad 'un. Did she take Sky baby, or was it Stringray? After all Janae saw in sneak into the hospital whilst it was on fire. I'm sure Carmella will make a full recovery. There's something in the water on Ramsey Street, no-one stays sick or injured for long.

As for Karl, my God nothing stops that man. The place burning down around him and all he says is "it's not too bad". The man's a legend!
Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

I thought Karl looked really professional in his goggles. This man could walk on water. I think the British and Americans should send him to Iraq. He would sort out the war in a few hours. With regards the baby I'm nearly 100% it sure Theresa that took her but I suspect that little Kerry will be reunited with Sky next week. Whether Stingray can stay over the drink so they can become a family, I'm not so sure!!

Lamh Dhearg Alba

A month since the last post on the Neighbours thread - wtf is going on around here ??? I thought this thread would be red hot after todays episode with Neighbours thread favourite Dr Karl hanging up his stethoscope :o Thats going to a leave a massive hole in the local health service...this man did everything for him. What next for Kaal??

Also been good to say Sergeant Steiger taking a greater role in the show in recent weeks. I liked the way he dealt with the dodgy garage owner recently, a good firm hand ;D

ziggysego

Good Lord people, is no-one posting in anymore.

What a week this has been for Neighbours.

1) Boyd playing away from home
2) Paul putting the moves on Rosetta
3) Hostage situation at No. 32
4) Toadie fighting for his life after getting a bullet in his back
5) The return of Max

Non stop excitements in Australia's most famous of Cul-de-sacs.
Testing Accessibility

ExiledGael

Must agree thrilling stuff, a must-see!
Good to see Katya doing a runner, she has a wild funny looking head.
Great body though

ziggysego

A paper bag would sort that problem out Exiled
Testing Accessibility

screenexile

After an exile of a few months I started watching again this week... How happy am I???? Again the story writers on Ramsey Street have earned their stripes once more wth a week of thrills and spills... what can Elle do to get Max back? Wll Steph take him back? Is the strange head of Katya gone forever? Will Pepper throw on a bikin for the lads?? Let's hope next week can follow what has been a truly remarkable turn of events on the Street!

hitzelsperger

its official, Pepper is the hottest bird on the street, glad Katya is gone, shes a head on her lik a quality street box!

Steph is lookin well!

ziggysego

Looks as if Max has been playing around for years and has an entirely other family that no-one knows about. Interesting stuff happening these days in Erinsbourgh.
Testing Accessibility