Tyrone v Down - Sun 18th May, Omagh

Started by tyroneman, April 15, 2014, 06:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

Down never win in the rain. Not looking good.

rodney trotter

They beat Donegal last year in the rain.

snoopdog

rodney trotter

Dunno why I  thought that, was a game ye should have won

SHEEDY

good luck to both down teams today. we can do this. c'mon te feck down!!!!!!!!!!
nil satis nisi optimum

Club Rossa

Best of luck to the Red Hands today.Unlike others I'll reserve judgement on the team until I see how they get on.Hopefully I'm not back here at 6 o'clock this evening giving out ;D

Under Lights

Big Match Day.

Any word of the minor team? I have a few gripes with Mickey Donnellys handling of the minors. Word is that the panel was cut after the league finished and 6 had to go. Just 6. The 6 lads found out they didn't make it by the internet- panel annouced on the website on the monday night. Surly Donnelly would have a responsibility to give these 6 lads a personal call and give them the news like a man. Real cop out. These are young lads that had done 5 months training and played in all the league games like. I could see pasr using the internet method for cutting the panel from 60 to 40 in January.
Some of the 6 under age next year-and some coulld make the grade at 21s in a few years time. At least MH had the balls to ring lads at the start of this year that were no longer part of his plans.
Mon Tyrone.

charlieTully

Quote from: ONeill on May 17, 2014, 11:00:41 PM
Cmon Tyrone. Get wired into the stoops.
[/quote

On the beer last night?

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

sam03/05

If you think that is bad. He called up a player last week for trial and he starts today! To be fair he is probably the best forward in county at the minute, how he was not included in the
Original squad is a mystery.

But still it's a bad message to others, when a lad gets called in with a week to go to championship

Quote from: Under Lights on May 18, 2014, 09:36:31 AM
Big Match Day.

Any word of the minor team? I have a few gripes with Mickey Donnellys handling of the minors. Word is that the panel was cut after the league finished and 6 had to go. Just 6. The 6 lads found out they didn't make it by the internet- panel annouced on the website on the monday night. Surly Donnelly would have a responsibility to give these 6 lads a personal call and give them the news like a man. Real cop out. These are young lads that had done 5 months training and played in all the league games like. I could see pasr using the internet method for cutting the panel from 60 to 40 in January.
Some of the 6 under age next year-and some coulld make the grade at 21s in a few years time. At least MH had the balls to ring lads at the start of this year that were no longer part of his plans.
Mon Tyrone.

omagh_gael

Quote from: sam03/05 on May 18, 2014, 10:47:02 AM
If you think that is bad. He called up a player last week for trial and he starts today! To be fair he is probably the best forward in county at the minute, how he was not included in the
Original squad is a mystery.

But still it's a bad message to others, when a lad gets called in with a week to go to championship

Quote from: Under Lights on May 18, 2014, 09:36:31 AM
Big Match Day.

Mon Tyrone.

Who is that? Kavanagh from Errigal?

John o connor

Feeling quiet confident about today , think Tyrone maybe underestimating us , we also have a lot more experience in our starting 15 . It's a joke that we are away again !! Bring on Monaghan at home next 

2 many steps

Quote from: Club Rossa on May 18, 2014, 09:11:54 AM
Best of luck to the Red Hands today.Unlike others I'll reserve judgement on the team until I see how they get on.Hopefully I'm not back here at 6 o'clock this evening giving out ;D
+1.Believe and support all the sqad.

omagh_gael

When was the last time we played at Healy Park in the championship? Armagh back door game 3 years ago?

CD

I'll not be back giving out about Mickey one way or the other. (Please note - I didn't say I wouldn't be back giving out about certain players who have unfortunately flattered to deceive) Always thankful for the many days out we have had for years because of the teams Mickey puts out. Hope they win today, if they don't so be it.
I think a lot of players owe Mickey a performance for the faith he has put in them today!
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!