Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Both are described as "child rapist" and "paedophille" respectively. I assume they have prior convictions for same otherwise the paper wouldnt print that. So they are paedos and rapists and they are running free with access to kids in any local village they chose to go to. The pair of c***ts couldnt get enough of a hammering. In my opinion if people like that are walking free justice has not been done. If my child was molested by people like this I would go for the shotgun, not the police, because you simply will not get the justice you deserve through the law. These boys will get a few years holidays locked up with sick bastards just like them to conspire as to what they will do and to who when they get out. When the law has a punishment to reflect the crime maybe people would do different. All the law today does it put the victim through a horrible ordeal and hand out shitty sentences with big chunks suspended for good behaviour in jail.

longballin

Quote from: Itchy on May 01, 2018, 01:06:48 PM
Both are described as "child rapist" and "paedophille" respectively. I assume they have prior convictions for same otherwise the paper wouldnt print that. So they are paedos and rapists and they are running free with access to kids in any local village they chose to go to. The pair of c***ts couldnt get enough of a hammering. In my opinion if people like that are walking free justice has not been done. If my child was molested by people like this I would go for the shotgun, not the police, because you simply will not get the justice you deserve through the law. These boys will get a few years holidays locked up with sick b**tards just like them to conspire as to what they will do and to who when they get out. When the law has a punishment to reflect the crime maybe people would do different. All the law today does it put the victim through a horrible ordeal and hand out shitty sentences with big chunks suspended for good behaviour in jail.

White certainly has been convicted of child rape. Hard to understand the outrage about him getting a few slaps and s bit of paint thrown over him. I'm guessing they weren't touring the country looking to set up a charity.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: seafoid on May 01, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=28105.225

brokencrossbar1Hero Member

Re: Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

« Reply #228 on: January 14 at 09:08:09 AM »

I listened to the radio the other day and the police woman who heads the team that deals with this stuff sounded extremely exasperated.  No convictions, only a handful of arrests, lots of the 'evidence' gathered by these groups inadmissible, there is a f**king due process there for s reasin ..... to stop innocents going to jail. These vigilante groups subvert that due process. One was on the radio the other day and the arrogance dripping from his words was shocking. The whole 'we are better than the police!'  Let them do what they are doing up to the point of challengeing these suspected people. Thereafter give it to the police to finish the job right.

Huge difference seafoid. These men were captured and given to the police. Their outstanding bench warrants and breach of license will not be impacted upon by the way they were captured.

Dire Ear

Quote from: longballin on May 01, 2018, 01:23:37 PM
Both are described as "child rapist" and "paedophille" respectively. I assume they have prior convictions for same otherwise the paper wouldnt print that. So they are paedos and rapists and they are running free with access to kids in any local village they chose to go to. The pair of c***ts couldnt get enough of a hammering. In my opinion if people like that are walking free justice has not been done. If my child was molested by people like this I would go for the shotgun, not the police, because you simply will not get the justice you deserve through the law. These boys will get a few years holidays locked up with sick b**tards just like them to conspire as to what they will do and to who when they get out. When the law has a punishment to reflect the crime maybe people would do different. All the law today does it put the victim through a horrible ordeal and hand out shitty sentences with big chunks suspended for good behaviour in jail.

White certainly has been convicted of child rape. Hard to understand the outrage about him getting a few slaps and s bit of paint thrown over him. I'm guessing they weren't touring the country looking to set up a charity.
100%,  if they were near my child ; I'd be in trouble for batin them

haranguerer

What then, is your vision of justice? What sort of justice system would you have? Provide specifics, not just sweeping statements like 'one that doesn't let paedos roam the streets looking for victims' or such. We can evaluate it then and see if there are similar distasteful outcomes as those you rail against the current system for.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: haranguerer on May 01, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

What then, is your vision of justice? What sort of justice system would you have? Provide specifics, not just sweeping statements like 'one that doesn't let paedos roam the streets looking for victims' or such. We can evaluate it then and see if there are similar distasteful outcomes as those you rail against the current system for.

For paedo's castrated, neutered.. if they have been found guilty of it then thats the best system.. move on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

I'd give them the death penalty personally. Failing that life imprisonment and hard labour. Castration certainly. No consideration given at all to whatever bullshit sad story they have about their tough life by way of mitigating a longer sentance. We are talking about scum that destroy the innocence and indeed the life of a child and destroy aspects of the life of their family. They prey on the weak for their sick sexual desire. They deserve no pity and no mercy. Maybe we could out-source the trial to the Iranian authorities. I really have to laugh at the outrage here about them getting a beating. I'd wager if they were seen prowling outside your local school or housing estate you'd be part of the "mob" yourself.

Hardy

So you have your own set of ad hoc laws and sanctions for use when the laws that the community subscribes to don't measure up to your requirements. You are surely intelligent enough to understand the utter stupidity of putting this forward as a model of either 1) how society should operate or 2) how you individually should have a specific dispensation from the law in particular circumstances - I' m not sure which you're proposing.

Itchy

Quote from: Hardy on May 01, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

So you have your own set of ad hoc laws and sanctions for use when the laws that the community subscribes to don't measure up to your requirements. You are surely intelligent enough to understand the utter stupidity of putting this forward as a model of either 1) how society should operate or 2) how you individually should have a specific dispensation from the law in particular circumstances - I' m not sure which you're proposing.

When did society subscribe to leniant sentencing for child rapists? 5 years served for raping a child would not be unusual. Do you subscribe to such a sentence duration yourself?

general_lee

Quote from: Itchy on May 01, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

I'd give them the death penalty personally. Failing that life imprisonment and hard labour. Castration certainly. No consideration given at all to whatever bullshit sad story they have about their tough life by way of mitigating a longer sentance. We are talking about scum that destroy the innocence and indeed the life of a child and destroy aspects of the life of their family. They prey on the weak for their sick sexual desire. They deserve no pity and no mercy. Maybe we could out-source the trial to the Iranian authorities. I really have to laugh at the outrage here about them getting a beating. I'd wager if they were seen prowling outside your local school or housing estate you'd be part of the "mob" yourself.
Just out of curiousity. If these two were successful in luring a child away at the weekend and raping them, and in 10 years time that same child went on to commit the same crime, you'd have them killed?

Hardy

Quote from: Itchy on May 01, 2018, 03:58:44 PM
Quote from: Hardy on May 01, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

When did society subscribe to leniant sentencing for child rapists? 5 years served for raping a child would not be unusual. Do you subscribe to such a sentence duration yourself?

Whether I do or don't, I would suggest that the appropriate response to a disagreement with sentencing policy is to pursue the democratic route to having it changed.

Itchy

Quote from: general_lee on May 01, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Just out of curiousity. If these two were successful in luring a child away at the weekend and raping them, and in 10 years time that same child went on to commit the same crime, you'd have them killed?

Of course not. If tell him it's all his mother's fault and he is also the victim. I'd let him go with a stern taking to and a warning not to be naughty again and after that I could be certain no more lives would be ruined by him.

trileacman

Quote from: Itchy on May 01, 2018, 11:27:57 PM
Quote from: general_lee on May 01, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Of course not. If tell him it's all his mother's fault and he is also the victim. I'd let him go with a stern taking to and a warning not to be naughty again and after that I could be certain no more lives would be ruined by him.

Now you're just being facetious.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Main Street

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 01, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

I listened to the radio the other day and the police woman who heads the team that deals with this stuff sounded extremely exasperated.  No convictions, only a handful of arrests, lots of the 'evidence' gathered by these groups inadmissible, there is a f**king due process there for s reasin ..... to stop innocents going to jail. These vigilante groups subvert that due process. One was on the radio the other day and the arrogance dripping from his words was shocking. The whole 'we are better than the police!'  Let them do what they are doing up to the point of challengeing these suspected people. Thereafter give it to the police to finish the job right.

Huge difference seafoid. These men were captured and given to the police. Their outstanding bench warrants and breach of license will not be impacted upon by the way they were captured.
You are indulging in legal semantics.  The fact that some thugs who beat up the two pedophiles did not impact upon the legal status of the pedophiles was just happenstance and not a reason to diminish the thuggery. Contrary to your earlier expressed beliefs, according to witness reports  the 2 pedophiles were beaten up after they were securely contained, not just once but on two occasions.

The vigilantes  who you railed against weeks ago, might not have proceeded to the letter of police procedure, but they did not beat up the likely suspects. Let's face it, the NI police are not  at all  equipped to take on a case where the pedophile  has just been lured into making contact, are they? despite the utterances of the police to the contrary.

seafoid

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 01, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

With all due respect, BC, there is no difference. Vigilantism is vigilantism, regardless of location. VIgialntes have no right to assault anybody.

The issue of what to do with post release paedophiles is huge . Neither the North nor the South have any idea.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU