Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 13, 2021, 04:36:39 PM
I got the AZ one yesterday. I have definitely felt better than I have done today.

My two, fairly aged, parents got the pfizer one (both jabs).

I suppose the broadband works quicker in the house now!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Quote from: Rich Ricci on April 13, 2021, 05:09:55 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 13, 2021, 04:36:39 PM
I got the AZ one yesterday. I have definitely felt better than I have done today.

My two, fairly aged, parents got the pfizer one (both jabs).

Got the AZ myself. Felt like shit the next day, real chills and headache. Few paracetamols and I was right as rain the next day.

Good to know. Hoping that I am the same. It's nothing major - just general crappy feeling.

Yes mr 5G works great now...

bennydorano

I got the AZ last Wednesday, I have to say I wasn't near right until yesterday. They say a reaction like that is in theory good as your immune system is kicking in. Word on the street is AZ first dose and Pzifer 2nd dose can make you feel pretty shitty for a bit.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bennydorano on April 13, 2021, 09:00:20 PM
I got the AZ last Wednesday, I have to say I wasn't near right until yesterday. They say a reaction like that is in theory good as your immune system is kicking in. Word on the street is AZ first dose and Pzifer 2nd dose can make you feel pretty shitty for a bit.

I'll be totally honest, I reckon I got a placebo!! Needle pain from first absolutely nothing from second
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

First jab booked here for myself and herself in San Jose for Thursday morning.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 13, 2021, 09:06:05 PM

I'll be totally honest, I reckon I got a placebo!! Needle pain from first absolutely nothing from second
Same. Maybe we got water.

whitey

Got J&J last Thursday

Slightly under the weather on Friday-like a very mild hangover. Perfect after that

Actually felt worse after getting the regular flu shot last September

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Son and mother and father law got AZ, all sick for 2 days. 3 colleagues in work got it, same. Mother and father and Mrs got Pfizer, not a thing except tiredness

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 13, 2021, 09:18:16 PM

1st one down - really efficient operation by the county health unit.
2nd dose booked for 3 weeks time.

whitey

Seemingly the people who suffered blood clotting after the J&J vaccine were on birth control/fertility medication

armaghniac

Quote from: whitey on April 15, 2021, 08:12:59 PM
Seemingly the people who suffered blood clotting after the J&J vaccine were on birth control/fertility medication

If they are able to give it to men and many women as a consequence then this would be a result.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 15, 2021, 06:10:18 PM

i have to go to Richmond on Tuesday morning for my first dose. Coulda waited longer for something closer to San Jose, but I don't want to wait.

screenexile

Over 35s now eligible in the occupied 6 I'm booked in for tomorrow evening. Can't come quick enough!!

dec

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 16, 2021, 05:56:27 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 15, 2021, 06:10:18 PM

i have to go to Richmond on Tuesday morning for my first dose. Coulda waited longer for something closer to San Jose, but I don't want to wait.

Supposedly anyone 16+ is eligible for the vaccine now in every state. That doesn't mean much if is so difficult to actually book an appointment.

ziggy90

Second dose done and dusted without a hint of side effects.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered