Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localexpert

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 31, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
tintown this about Localexpert continually spouting about Coalisland being holier than tho, where infact they have been involved in the same practise as the rest. All the men listed all took Coalisland since 2013, they were outside men. The fact that you were stupid enough not to get the right outside manager who could deliver is neither here or there, especially considering the fact that you had an inside man who could take your senior team and won the championship back in 2010, but you couldn't get rid of him quick enough  what sort of outfit are you anyway. We had a winner and didn't shit on him. You had a winner, you shit on him,  went for outside men who couldn't deliver (poor appointments by your club) and then ran back to him to dig you out of a hole when you shit on Mc Keever.  Fair play to O'Hagan for taking the team again considering how poorly he was treated. Says more about him than your club. Now don't make the mistake you did before and hound him out   Do what we did stick with the winner. In truth you must fell sick thinking of what you could have won if you had of stuck with your man when he proved he could deliver.

I look forward to hearing your proof on this  ;D

Localexpert

Quote from: Club boi on October 31, 2018, 01:30:47 PM
Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 31, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
So clonoe won two championships with Cassidy being paid x amount for a number of years.

Coalisland won two with in house men but paid Mcguckin for a year and the other three men for two years and a bit. Can anyone get the calculator out to see who paid less per championship ?

Over to you local expert

How many years was Cassidy with Clonoe?? 7?? Say these men were on "roughly" £15k (Talking to some club men, many pay more so I honestly dont know)

7 x £15k = £105k
Clonoe £105k

B McG - 1 x £15k for 1 year
McK, Gill, Dev - 3 x £15k for 2.5 years =£112.5k
Coalisland £127.5k

Am I missing something??

You are either on the wind up or a complete idiot if you think the blues could afford to pay £45k a year  ;D

Tyrone95

Aside from manager salarys. I know the season is yet to be finished but have any managers parted company with their club already? Not sure on Munroes stance with Carmen if i'm honest.. Be surprised if he's chooses to continue into next year!

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Tyrone95 on November 01, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
Aside from manager salarys. I know the season is yet to be finished but have any managers parted company with their club already? Not sure on Munroes stance with Carmen if i'm honest.. Be surprised if he's chooses to continue into next year!
Change of management in Dromore already in place.

GetOverTheBar

I'd imagine Clonoe will be looking at a new management team for next season.
Derrylaughan apparently also, unconfirmed.
Omagh might also go another direction.

GaelTheGael

Johnny Munroe is going to Australia and wont be available next year. With Gormley, Daly etc getting another year older, the Carrickmore job next year will be a very difficult one.

southtyronegael

Augher management gone too I believe. Clogher also.

giveherlong

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on November 01, 2018, 12:26:46 PM
Change of management in Dromore already in place.

Who's in Dromore?

Double D

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 01, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Not surprised the Augher setup has gone, probably pushed. Some strange decisions on County final day none more so than bringing on a limping Cassidy, but also the substitution of Hackett for McKenna was as strange.

Very very surprised to hear the Clogher management have left? They were hardly pushed? Strange giving the success they had with what is a limited enough squad. Next men in will do well to get them to a similar standard let alone improve them which they will need to do massively to stay in Intermediate

bigtogs

Would not rule out Paul McIvor return to Dromore....

Have Fianna got a few men missing for Cross game, few men away on hoildays???

square_ball

Quote from: Double D on November 01, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on November 01, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Not surprised the Augher setup has gone, probably pushed. Some strange decisions on County final day none more so than bringing on a limping Cassidy, but also the substitution of Hackett for McKenna was as strange.

Very very surprised to hear the Clogher management have left? They were hardly pushed? Strange giving the success they had with what is a limited enough squad. Next men in will do well to get them to a similar standard let alone improve them which they will need to do massively to stay in Intermediate

Think you've answered your own question there regarding Clogher. Maybe they feel they've taken them as far as they can? They wouldn't the first management team to leave a promoted side for those reasons. Surprised all the same thought they'd give it a year at least in division 2 given the success of Tattyreagh and Owen Roes in division 2 this year.

skeog

Omagh believed to have approached the most successful club manager in Derry for a return stint.

tiempo

Quote from: skeog on November 01, 2018, 04:04:28 PM
Omagh believed to have approached the most successful club manager in Derry for a return stint.

Nicely cryptic, that would be a bold move

In hiding

Guaranteed to treat him better than his last clubs supporters

Localexpert

Wonder if another derry man would be interested in the job if approached or if he'd be too loyal to his last club, our dear neighbours.  I'd imagine how much was in the big bag of money would have the final say though $$$$$$