Ulster Under 21 Championship

Started by Farneylawd2011, December 03, 2013, 10:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westside

Derry GAA have posted this as the Cavan side

farrelly fortune clarke faulkner smith moynagh mcvitty sankey argue graham dillon brady madden bouchier flanagan

Surprising if true and I wouldn't agree with the inclusion of Fortune or Gerry Smith. Neither can be fully fit.

mylestheslasher

Ah Westside, your always a pessimist. We can take them.

drici

orangeman

mylestheslasher

orangeman

mylestheslasher

A feature of this team over the years has been a good start. Keep it going lads.

Derry player down injured since the goal, hopefully he is ok.

Westside

Cavan unable to build momentum after the goal.. This suits Derry. Hope the injury isn't a bad one.

mylestheslasher

Poor lads stretchered off. Must be serious. His own team clapped him off. Declan Brown is his name.

Westside

Let's hope it's not too serious. Flying start from Cavan 1-02 to no score up. Sounds like Dillon is playing closer to goal for Cavan.

rodney trotter

Quote from: Westside on March 12, 2014, 08:12:17 PM
Cavan unable to build momentum after the goal.. This suits Derry. Hope the injury isn't a bad one.

Because play was stopped for 7 minutes for the injured player. On Gerry Smith & Fortune, they wouldnt be starting if they weren't fully fit. Turloc Mooney missed the Hastings Cup last year and was back for the championship

Westside

I can't speak for Gerard Smith but Barry has trained very little over the past few months so I find it hard to see how he's fully fit. Obviously management are happy with how he's doing so..

Sounds like Argue is having a flier. Derry will get a purple patch yet all depends on how Cavan cope with it.

mylestheslasher

Now Westside - take a chill pill, 9 points up.

orangeman

I expected Derry to do better in this game. The injury to young Brown was a bad blow so early on.

But fair play to Cavan - the juggernaut keeps rollong onwards.

Tyrone next - they'll certainly not lie down to them.

mylestheslasher

Shes not over yet. 0-11 to 3-8. 5 min to go