Jay Donnelly

Started by downjim, January 11, 2019, 09:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

I'd say Donnelly has got enough from irish league supporters and even some reds supporters without worrying about what a few culchies on here are saying. He probably thought he was billy big balls getting her to pose in his shirt, and she probably thought she was great pulling a footballer. His mistake was sharing those photos. Even if she was older than 16, it's a scummy move just to show off to his mates.

spuds

Another gem of a lad!

'He's devastated' - Oxford United release statement after Northern Ireland's Gavin Whyte seen performing sex act in leaked video

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/hes-devastated-oxford-united-release-statement-after-northern-irelands-gavin-whyte-seen-performing-sex-act-in-leaked-video-37712969.html
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

screenexile

Quote from: spuds on January 15, 2019, 02:01:42 PM
Another gem of a lad!

'He's devastated' - Oxford United release statement after Northern Ireland's Gavin Whyte seen performing sex act in leaked video

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/hes-devastated-oxford-united-release-statement-after-northern-irelands-gavin-whyte-seen-performing-sex-act-in-leaked-video-37712969.html

THis one I don't think is such a big deal. Him and a mate walking along with the lads out in front of their friends. Yes it's stupid but it hasn't hurt anyone and whichever of his mates decided to share this video or take it in the first place is a complete asshole!!!

general_lee

Since when was the helicopter a sex act?! Should know better in fairness... especially someone in front of him videoing  ::)

TabClear

Quote from: general_lee on January 15, 2019, 02:55:04 PM
Since when was the helicopter a sex act?! Should know better in fairness... especially someone in front of him videoing  ::)

Scourge of Clickbait headlines.

Agree with you, stupid act but hardly a big deal. The assholes who post the likes of this online should be kicked round the place

Therealdonald

Quote from: general_lee on January 12, 2019, 11:51:48 AM
I'd say Donnelly has got enough from irish league supporters and even some reds supporters without worrying about what a few culchies on here are saying. He probably thought he was billy big balls getting her to pose in his shirt, and she probably thought she was great pulling a footballer. His mistake was sharing those photos. Even if she was older than 16, it's a scummy move just to show off to his mates.

Did 1 of the Kilkenny hurlers not do the same?

Milltown Row2

It's indecent exposure no? Pissing in the street will be enough to get you done
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: screenexile on January 15, 2019, 02:53:16 PM
Another gem of a lad!

THis one I don't think is such a big deal. Him and a mate walking along with the lads out in front of their friends. Yes it's stupid but it hasn't hurt anyone and whichever of his mates decided to share this video or take it in the first place is a complete asshole!!!

If somehow, I ever end up in this position and someone whips out a camera phone it's going over the hedge.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: TabClear on January 15, 2019, 03:26:28 PM

Scourge of Clickbait headlines.

Agree with you, stupid act but hardly a big deal. The assholes who post the likes of this online should be kicked round the place

Indeed.  I feel dirty after clicking that
Hasta la victoria siempre

Don Johnson

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2019, 05:49:54 PM

It's indecent exposure no? Pissing in the street will be enough to get you done

That's it. Pissing down an alley at 2am gets you lifted so this is much worse than that. He's a clown.

AZOffaly

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 15, 2019, 06:01:07 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 15, 2019, 02:53:16 PM
Another gem of a lad!

If somehow, I ever end up in this position and someone whips out a camera phone it's going over the hedge.

the camera?