Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Ex World Champ Edwin Valero (27 KOs from 27 fights) committed suicide in his jail cell on Monday just hours after he was arrested in his wife's killing, police said.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Doogie Browser

Minder just texted me to say could I post up that former IOC President Juan Antonio Samaranch as died.

Minder

Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 21, 2010, 01:44:45 PM
Minder just texted me to say could I post up that former IOC President Juan Antonio Samaranch as died.

Was in a meeting this afternoon Doogie, just saw that. Thanks for deputising.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

:D :D :D

Denn Forever

Guru from Gang Starr

Keith Elam (July 17, 1961[1] – April 19, 2010),[2][3] better known by his stage name Guru, was an American emcee and member of the hip-hop duo Gang Starr, along with DJ Premier. He was born in Roxbury, Massachusetts.[4] The name Guru is a backronym that stands for Gifted Unlimited Rhymes Universal and the less-often used God is Universal; he is the Ruler Universal, which are both references to the teachings of the Nation of Gods and Earths.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Norf Tyrone

Now that's witty.  ;D
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

According to the smoke signals coming from Minder's direction, US singer Lena Horne dies aged 92.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

American heavy rock singer Ronnie James Dio, who replaced Ozzy Osbourne in Black Sabbath, has died at the age of 67.
Testing Accessibility

thejuice

Quote from: ziggysego on May 16, 2010, 10:32:29 PM
American heavy rock singer Ronnie James Dio, who replaced Ozzy Osbourne in Black Sabbath, has died at the age of 67.

An absolute legend and a gentleman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV8x2HKTRdM
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ross4life

Indeed a rock Legend.. his music will live on RIP DIO
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

Has Minder been informed?

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 16, 2010, 11:33:59 PM
Has Minder been informed?

Had a busy day. I held all calls.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

thejuice

It was announced this morning, and then a report came out saying it was false. But his wife later confirmed it as true and its all over the news websites. Have been giving the albums a spin tonight.

Rainbow Rising is a classic.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility