China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: theskull1 on January 31, 2023, 01:11:39 PM
Natural immunity saved lives.

For those fortunate enough to make it through the infection with their life intact.

theskull1

For those who got vaccinated but didn't make it
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

J70

You'd swear listening to some of you lads that spring 2020 never happened. Thousands dying, including nurses and doctors. Hospitals unable to cope. Refrigeration trucks being brought in to store bodies. No one sure how exactly the virus was transmitted initially. No one sure exactly how to treat it. Massive PPE shortages.

All bullshit spread by a compliant media conspiring with the government to shut down economies to some nefarious end and accepted by population of sheep.

imtommygunn

Tbh the whole thing is kind of pointless. It becomes not a debate - you're stupid no you're stupid. That is what it has descended into. Again.

There's nothing these articles being posted here say that will make me suddenly become an "anti vaxxer". I find what they omit usually more interesting than what they include.  On the flip side there's nothing that I would say that would convince those who are anti vaxxers otherwise. That's just the way it is.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2023, 02:21:40 PM
You'd swear listening to some of you lads that spring 2020 never happened. Thousands dying, including nurses and doctors. Hospitals unable to cope. Refrigeration trucks being brought in to store bodies. No one sure how exactly the virus was transmitted initially. No one sure exactly how to treat it. Massive PPE shortages.

All bullshit spread by a compliant media conspiring with the government to shut down economies to some nefarious end and accepted by population of sheep.

This guy has a lot to answer for

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bennydorano

Quick google - 6.83m dead from covid

lenny

Quote from: theskull1 on January 31, 2023, 09:31:35 AM
Here's a recent story I found in the interwebs. Hope youse don't mind me sharing

Growing Number of Doctors Say They Won't Get COVID-19 Booster Shots
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/growing-number-of-doctors-say-they-wont-get-covid-19-booster-shots_5019786.html?utm_campaign=app-cc&utm_source=ref_share&

Another far right rag. Printing mostly complete garbage.

JoG2

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 31, 2023, 02:38:07 PM
Tbh the whole thing is kind of pointless. It becomes not a debate - you're stupid no you're stupid. That is what it has descended into. Again.

There's nothing these articles being posted here say that will make me suddenly become an "anti vaxxer". I find what they omit usually more interesting than what they include.  On the flip side there's nothing that I would say that would convince those who are anti vaxxers otherwise. That's just the way it is.

That's it. The Covid denying / anti vax / conspiracy theorists seem to become all consumed though, it takes over, it's hard to switch off as is evident on here. You see it with people online, not sure how they have the time to achieve anything else during the working week.

seafoid

Quote from: bennydorano on January 31, 2023, 02:41:37 PM
Quick google - 6.83m dead from covid
Probably on the low side. Most Chinese deaths are not recorded as Covid

theskull1

Cumulative excess deaths in 2021 and 2022 are as bad as 2020

Not crazy to question the claim that vaccines "work" is an open and shut case?

BTW... The ad hominem stuff here is pretty much one way.

imtommygunn

What are you questioning though? Are you questioning whether they work or are you questioning whether it's a massive conspiracy?

lenny

Quote from: theskull1 on January 31, 2023, 02:55:33 PM
Cumulative excess deaths in 2021 and 2022 are as bad as 2020

Not crazy to question the claim that vaccines "work" is an open and shut case?

BTW... The ad hominem stuff here is pretty much one way.

You're almost 10 times less likely to die if you've had the vaccine. That's as effective as the vast majority of vaccines.

lenny

Quote from: JoG2 on January 31, 2023, 02:46:55 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on January 31, 2023, 02:38:07 PM

That's it. The Covid denying / anti vax / conspiracy theorists seem to become all consumed though, it takes over, it's hard to switch off as is evident on here. You see it with people online, not sure how they have the time to achieve anything else during the working week.

The problem I have is the anti vax crowd generally believe lots of other conspiracy theories. Most of these are propagated by the far right who like to disrupt politics and create populist and very divisive ideas. Almost every single anti vax link posted here has come from a far right source.

theskull1

I question everything ITG. I support debate as should everyone who is confident in their argument, but instead what has happened is that Governments, health authorities, intelligence agencies, pharma, social media, MSM all in lock step, attenuated/silenced and continue to attenuate/silence alternate interpretations of the last few years as the try desperately to control the narrative.
My suspicions get perked whenever I see one side trying to shut down rather than encourage debate. This happened from the get go and has kept going. This has never been a fair fight

Lab leak
Lockdown policy
Driving fear
Lack of effort on alternative treatments which made the EUA sign off on money making new patented vaccines/drugs a matter of expediency
Masking works
Mandates to stay employed
Get vaccinated and you won't get sick,
Vaccines stop the spread
The unvaccinated are killing people
Children need to get vaccinated to protect granny
Natural immunity should be ignored, no focus about adverse reactions)

I trust nothing from any organisation involved in shutting down debate.

trailer

Quote from: theskull1 on January 31, 2023, 03:55:00 PM
I question everything ITG. I support debate as should everyone who is confident in their argument, but instead what has happened is that Governments, health authorities, intelligence agencies, pharma, social media, MSM all in lock step, attenuated/silenced and continue to attenuate/silence alternate interpretations of the last few years as the try desperately to control the narrative.
My suspicions get perked whenever I see one side trying to shut down rather than encourage debate. This happened from the get go and has kept going. This has never been a fair fight

Lab leak
Lockdown policy
Driving fear
Lack of effort on alternative treatments which made the EUA sign off on money making new patented vaccines/drugs a matter of expediency
Masking works
Mandates to stay employed
Get vaccinated and you won't get sick,
Vaccines stop the spread
The unvaccinated are killing people
Children need to get vaccinated to protect granny
Natural immunity should be ignored, no focus about adverse reactions)

I trust nothing from any organisation involved in shutting down debate.

We literally can't even build a road in NI but all these agencies are in "lockstep" over Covid.