China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smurfy123

Don't forget 36% of people with covid on this island we're already in hospital and caught it in hospital. Those ones more than likely passed away. Put that on top of the care home  fiasco and we have a major problem.
A public enquiry has to happen. So so badly handled
Now onto the vaccines
Is it me or is 1400 per day so underwhelming?
That in my opinion is shockingly poor figures.

sid waddell

Quote from: BennyCake on January 07, 2021, 10:17:43 PM
Hancock saying now that people will probably need to be vaccinated every 6 months. Or at least every year. 

This ain't going away. It was never meant to.

This isn't about fighting a virus. It's about selling vaccines.

How on earth do we counter this lobotomised ignorance and plandemic conspiracy nonsense

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 08, 2021, 12:43:42 PM
Don't forget 36% of people with covid on this island we're already in hospital and caught it in hospital. Those ones more than likely passed away. Put that on top of the care home  fiasco and we have a major problem.
Now onto the vaccines

1,397 as of yesturday had died with Covid in N.I.

I think that figure per day is alright, considering.

Milltown Row2

Now onto the vaccines

How do we keep the hospital free from Covid or any infections for that matter? Hospitals have always been known as a place to catch something.

I've been in them very regularly since March, now I haven't caught it but you have filled wards, porters, nurses, doctors, cleaners, admin, security, visitors once a week, I could go on. All of these people work daily and go home, they have families and need to shop like the rest of us. Have you a solution that will stop people bringing in Covid?

I'll give you a very live problem. Mother in-law has been in hospital from the 18th of Dec. Open heart surgery required.. Went to Antrim first and was tested, negative, moved to the Royal and was being prep'd for surgery so had all the usual checks and another covid test,  been tested positive and her husband who was in twice for visit got tested and he's negative.

The staff nurse who is a family friend for well over 45 years followed procedures and every staff member in that ward has been tested and no one has tested positive!! There is no pointing the finger here, its just how the hell does this thing operate??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Now onto the vaccines

Vaccine rollout is going well atm with the supply we currently have in the 6 counties. Let's see what the numbers are like when the Health Centres and pharmacies (which equates to 100s of small vaccination centres to complement the large centres which are already in place) receive and start administering the Oxford vaccine from Monday on.
The future is looking alot brighter

Angelo

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on January 08, 2021, 01:13:37 PM
If the vaccine works.

If it doesn't we can go back to the summer of 2020

There's defo a song in there for Bryan Adams
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 08, 2021, 01:16:16 PM
If the vaccine works.

More failed lockdowns to come.

Some amount of flat earthers on this thread.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on January 08, 2021, 01:20:01 PM
If the vaccine works.

I don't think that has a ring to it...

Taylor

Has RadioGaGa been about lately?

I would like to hear his take on how things are going currently and how he sees it playing out.

From the beginning (on this board) I have found him the most informative and most accurate in predicting how things will pan out

BennyCake

Quote from: sid waddell on January 08, 2021, 12:48:34 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 07, 2021, 10:17:43 PM
Hancock saying now that people will probably need to be vaccinated every 6 months. Or at least every year. 

This ain't going away. It was never meant to.

This isn't about fighting a virus. It's about selling vaccines.

How on earth do we counter this lobotomised ignorance and plandemic conspiracy nonsense

You take politicians and pharmaceuticals at their word then?

bennydorano

Quote from: Rossfan on January 08, 2021, 10:15:34 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on January 07, 2021, 09:14:51 PM
Have the GAAboard daily Covid ROI V NI update stats dried up then?
Just for you benny
1st to 7th January incl
26 - 35,902
6 - 11,812 (equivalent c32k)
Our lot acted fast as numbers accelerated, the enforced 5 party Executive by it's very nature couldn't.
Oh, equivocation when it suits, quelle surprise. Still plenty of look over there Governing and PR going on anyway. Saying the NI Executive are a dose isn't exactly news either.

See Ewan McKenna going for a bit of a Piers Morgan type critique of ROI Government performance on the Vaccine roll out.

Franko

Quote from: Angelo on January 08, 2021, 09:48:56 AM
Quote from: Franko on January 07, 2021, 10:02:03 PM
"Run it's course"

https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1347200811303055364?s=21

Thick twat

You do know we are classifying people going in with a broken hip who test positive for Covid as Covid admissions rather than people admitted for a broken hip?

Thick twat.

You do know that most of the data presented there concerned general patient levels in hospitals regardless of what they were in for?

You are not easily embarrassed, I'll give you that.

Franko

Quote from: Rossfan on January 08, 2021, 10:15:34 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on January 07, 2021, 09:14:51 PM
Have the GAAboard daily Covid ROI V NI update stats dried up then?
Just for you benny
1st to 7th January incl
26 - 35,902
6 - 11,812 (equivalent c32k)
Our lot acted fast as numbers accelerated, the enforced 5 party Executive by it's very nature couldn't.

Did they though... the numbers would certainly say otherwise.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Angelo on January 08, 2021, 01:20:01 PM
If the vaccine works.

What's your answer? Cancer patients having urgent surgery cancelled in Belfast Trust due to an 80% rise in Covid hospitalizations since Christmas Day. Do we just let people continue to do what they want and only the healthy survive? It's as well for all the arseholes saying it doesn't affect most of the population - directly that might be the case but when urgent surgery is cancelled and the NHS is coming apart at the seams it will surely impact those people eventually.