GAAGO where are you?

Started by sligoman2, May 03, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jell 0 Biafra

If you have a firestick or can otherwise download the amazon silk browser, that works fine for me on gaago.

Gmac

Quote from: thejuice on February 17, 2019, 11:38:39 AM
Anyone know a way of putting this on a smart tv other than a laptop and a hdmi cable. The tv has a web browser and I can load the GAAgo page but doesn't support the videos. Would one of those google chromecast or something similar do that? Would it be any better than the laptop and hdmi in anyway?
i have edigitalplace.com which is also 24/7 stream tv it's $60 a year and has all Irish English and us channels I log into it on the smart tv like a laptop and comes through great .

Ball Hopper

Quote from: Gmac on February 19, 2019, 05:01:42 PM
Anyone know a way of putting this on a smart tv other than a laptop and a hdmi cable. The tv has a web browser and I can load the GAAgo page but doesn't support the videos. Would one of those google chromecast or something similar do that? Would it be any better than the laptop and hdmi in anyway?
i have edigitalplace.com which is also 24/7 stream tv it's $60 a year and has all Irish English and us channels I log into it on the smart tv like a laptop and comes through great .

Can you record games from edigitalplace.com?

Gmac

Quote from: Ball Hopper on February 19, 2019, 07:05:29 PM
Quote from: Gmac on February 19, 2019, 05:01:42 PM
i don't know how u would that doesn't mean it can't be done but it's not like a cable tv feed there's no stopping or rewinding

Can you record games from edigitalplace.com?

Never beat the deeler

The most annoying thing about Gaago is their player. You can't speed up or slow down playback.
You can't rewind or go forward unless using the slider (which is really inaccurate)

And they leave all the gaps in when putting up games. Half time will be twenty minutes of Gaago's loop of random people's tweets from 5 years ago
Hasta la victoria siempre

sligoman2

If you are in the USA you can download gaago on Roku, and you can use the remote to go forward or back etc.. if using an iPhone you can airplay to Apple TV and use the Apple remote.  Very happy with sevice so far this year.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

armaghniac

What's the story with GAAGo and the league games that are on Eirsport. Does GAAGo work for these games in 26 counties, in 6 counties?

Is there another PPV way of getting Eirsport games?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Ball Hopper

Quote from: armaghniac on March 01, 2019, 12:30:49 PM
What's the story with GAAGo and the league games that are on Eirsport. Does GAAGo work for these games in 26 counties, in 6 counties?

Is there another PPV way of getting Eirsport games?

GAAGO is not available in the 26 counties or the 6 counties.  It is limited in some way in England/Scotland/Wales, but I think league games are available.

No idea on getting Eirsport via PPV or any other platform.

BennyHarp

Anyone else having problems with this tonight?
That was never a square ball!!

Niall Quinn

yeah, it shut down just before half in the munster final
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

BennyHarp

I may be a bit late to this but I see they have all their content on an app now. At first glance it seems pretty decent.
That was never a square ball!!

Jell 0 Biafra

Absolutely dire today.  Must have missed at least 15 minutes of the game with the stream cutting out and freezing.

Itchy

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on May 23, 2021, 03:29:42 PM
Absolutely dire today.  Must have missed at least 15 minutes of the game with the stream cutting out and freezing.

Sligo v antrim?

Watched a good few this week and last, today's game between sligo and antrim was first major blip

Captain Scarlet

Just on Kildare v Clare they eventually turned up the volume. Ya couldn't hear the comms at all really for the first 10-15 minutes and they also had errors in spelling. Jimmy Hoyland was lining for Kildare seemingly.

I know there are more serious things but if you are charging for a service it should be good.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

mouview

There other major network disruptions ongoing in the country currently? One of my ISPs is under DDOS attack at the moment.