Man Utd V Bayern Streaming on TV3 Website

Started by Newbridge Exile, March 29, 2010, 11:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newbridge Exile

I don't have Sky and am unable to get a terrestrial TV3 signal, I was however able to watch the Utd V Inter game on the TV3 website.It seems now that you can only stream  it from their site if you are from the Republic.
Anyone any ideas if there is a way round it ?, I have Bt Vision but am not able to get TV3 on Freeview either.

gerry

why not watch it on other streams that will be showing the match
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Lady GAA GAA

download sopcast

go to myp2p.eu

click sopcast link for united match

watch match

?????

profit

Bensars

Im getting TV3 on freeview now with perfect picture.

Samsung built in freeview. Select TV guide and then go backwards from 1. Its channel 803 or very close to it.

Newbridge Exile

Whats the quality of the stream like on sopcast?, I have watched a few games on Justin.TV but quality wasnt that great
I rescanned my freeview again last night but unfortunately in the wilds of North Derry I cant pick TV3 up

5 Sams

I'm in Newry and up until recently my TV3 has been perfect. However recently it has become unwatchable as if it has been blocked. I cant get it through Freeview or Sky. Anyone else got this problem? If so were you able to fix it?
The Aristocrat Years

Celt_Man

Excellent was wondering how I was gonna watch tihs evening with no tv channells
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

J OGorman

Aye, think tv3 was showing on BT Vision for a while there

try vexcast.com also for the match.

flantheman82

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on March 29, 2010, 11:00:41 PM
I don't have Sky and am unable to get a terrestrial TV3 signal, I was however able to watch the Utd V Inter game on the TV3 website.It seems now that you can only stream  it from their site if you are from the Republic.
Anyone any ideas if there is a way round it ?, I have Bt Vision but am not able to get TV3 on Freeview either.

My dad has this problem a while back when trying to watch something on one of the rte websites. Phoned rte and they said it was because he lived in the UK and not Ireland.
Think this got his back up and ended up telling the fella on other end of the phone that rte had done something that unionists have been trying to do for years which is split Ireland.

DirtyDozen12

is it me or is it harder to get streams online nowdays for these games  >:(
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Celt_Man

Only after logging in there and watchin it now.  Is it just me but does it sound wrong someone on the panel (David May) saying we and our all the time about United?
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010