Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: ziggysego on October 10, 2016, 11:03:59 PM
Has Willie got some form of disability? I see he had a blue badge on display as he was driving around Dungannon.

Apart from the blindingly obvious one...mad as a bag of acid taking frogs 🐸

Dire Ear

Gets the fools pardon far too often

TabClear

Quote from: Dire Ear on October 11, 2016, 09:07:03 AM

I think I've said on here before. He is not as stupid as he makes out and is a dangerous bollix because of some of the neanderthal support he gets.

Dire Ear

Quote from: TabClear on October 11, 2016, 09:45:58 AM

I think I've said on here before. He is not as stupid as he makes out and is a dangerous bollix because of some of the neanderthal support he gets.

Correct,  he shouldn't have got away with the Donaghmore school comments ( IRA TRAINING CAMP ) I've a nephew there and am surprised and disappointed he got off with it.  Now a GAA club in the same area.......

stew

It is up to us to complain about his rhetoric, I am guilty of saying nothing because he is a clampet! No longer.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

True story.Back in July when Gregory Campbell lumped all Celtic supporters with the Gibraltar three I complained to the PSNI.They got back to me later admitting that while the comments were offensive their legal department had checked and deemed them not to be of a criminal nature.

The Policeman who spoke to me ended by saying words to the effect of (and mentioned the two names) "Sure Gregory is like Willie Frazer,a fecking eejit who no one takes seriously!" 😂😂😂😂

general_lee

Quote from: TabClear on October 11, 2016, 09:45:58 AM

Yes he is. He's an illiterate **** who can barely string a sentence together

imtommygunn

He is dangerous though.

I don't know what the
Aws are around inciting hatred, hate speech etc but he should be done for them.

Tony Baloney

Great video of him on LAD this morning. He has made yet other of his ranty videos amd posted them online but he appears to be pissed  ;D

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on October 11, 2016, 11:06:11 PM
True story.Back in July when Gregory Campbell lumped all Celtic supporters with the Gibraltar three I complained to the PSNI.They got back to me later admitting that while the comments were offensive their legal department had checked and deemed them not to be of a criminal nature.

The Policeman who spoke to me ended by saying words to the effect of (and mentioned the two names) "Sure Gregory is like Willie Frazer,a fecking eejit who no one takes seriously!" 😂😂😂😂

Im sure that's not the first time you've heard that phrase said to you Tony! 😜
That was never a square ball!!

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

longballin

MoChara

Tony Baloney

There must be a government grant available.