Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Quote from: Franko on January 11, 2013, 01:44:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2013, 10:43:18 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on January 11, 2013, 10:23:58 AM
I see in the Irish News that Willie has said he wouldn't condemn anyone who went out and shot Martin McGuinness and talked about the brave loyalist paramilitaries who fought under the glag (but of coirse that doesn't mean he supports them!).

Funny the bbc haven't reported this instance of incitement to hatred. They're happy enough to bring him on and talk to him as if he is a serious voice in all this, well bbc...why not bring him on now and roast the f****r. It's a bit late now to hand him a fools pardon and say nothing about it.

Martin McGuinness, should bring that up, I think the BBC should just continue to let him talk shite, He's a fool and he is seeking the limelight as much as he can. There will be a serious fall for him. I think it will be brilliant for Nationalists if he were to go for that seat in Mid (N.I) Ulster. A unionist split vote.

If that clown of a man manages to split the Unionist vote in any meaningful way in a Westminster election we are in serious trouble.

To paraphrase Nolan, he'll probably get about as many votes as there are maltesers in a packet. 656 votes at his last attempt at getting elected (a staggering 1.5% of the vote!)
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Puckoon

I find myself reminded of a kids song the wee brother used to sing:

Wee Willy lost his Marley

Wee Willie's lost his marley,
wee Willie's lost his marley,
Wee Willie's lost his marley,
down by the Springfield Road.

It rolled right down a gratin',

We Willie got a big stick

And he shoved it down the gratin',
he shoved it down the gratin',
He shoved it down the gratin',

But he didn't get his marley,
he didn't get his marley,
He didn't get his marley,

We Wille got some dynamite,
And he blew up the Springfield Road

Wee Willie's found his marley
Wee Willie's found his marley'
Wee Willie's found his marley

It was in his bloody pocket
It was in his bloody pocket
It was in this bloody pocket

The Iceman

Heard that song one night in Lourdes of all places in a wee bar with all the Broncardier. Great party tune
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

All of a Sludden

Wee Willie is allegedly in Dublin tonight, with plans for a protest tomorrow. Never on a Sunday?
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

lawnseed

hes run out of money! his victoms scam has run aground. what hes doing now is all he has left. lets face it hes not going to work for a living. the mans an unemployable bankrupt. the dup dont want him. this fleg thing is the nearest thing to a job wullie can get. hes not that old so he needs to try a carve out a niche for himself. he will have noted that up until peter robinson invaded clontibret and found himself in court in monaghan he wasnt really notible except that he looked like one of joe 90s mates. then what happened he gathered thousands of pounds to pay his fine. who can forget the blanket on the ground in keady when loyalists filed past a blanket in a field and threw cash on to it to pay peters costs. wullie needs a stunt so i expect this thread to run and run
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

under the bar

Does anyone have Willie's drunken YouTube rants recorded?  They've been deleted now but I'mp putting a compilation together so it you have them please PM me.  cheers

muppet

Quote from: under the bar on January 20, 2013, 07:36:46 PM
Does anyone have Willie's drunken YouTube rants recorded?  They've been deleted now but I'mp putting a compilation together so it you have them please PM me.  cheers

Magnam style?
MWWSI 2017

Aoise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3QE8D7WFdA

Disturbing, but oh so funny!  :)

EC Unique

Quote from: Aoise on January 23, 2013, 07:05:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3QE8D7WFdA

Disturbing, but oh so funny!  :)
To be honest it is a load of sh1te.

tbrick18

Has to be one of the funniest interviews I've ever read!
Talk about Conspiracy theories!

http://www.universitytimes.ie/2013/01/23/they-took-our-flegs/

LeoMc

Quote from: tbrick18 on January 25, 2013, 10:52:57 AM

So the horsemeat in the Tesco burgers was added by the IRA. Classic.

At least, in a UI, he will be happy with the Garda doing the policing.

take_yer_points

Quote from: tbrick18 on January 25, 2013, 10:52:57 AM

It gets better towards the end - these few questions (moreso the answers) in particular...

Do you think that increasing poverty and unemployment have created a climate of boredom and restlessness that has caused a return to violence?

To be truthful, it hasn't caused as much harm as the fraud that is going on in within government departments in the North that are run and controlled by Sinn Féin IRA. Hundreds of millions are going missing... Because of the actions of ministers...

Can you give me an example of money going missing?

Yes. The Land Registry... I've got the officer I reported it to a number of years ago, and the documentation. One of them was a senior IRA man. As a matter of fact, three of them were senior IRA men, who had defrauded millions. If they had acted then, not only would they have saved the country millions, they wouldn't have caused a fine of 70 million from Europe. But it was not in the public interest to follow it up. It's the same with this horsemeat. We have it on public record that we raised that five years ago.

About horsemeat?

Yes.

Who raised this?

The victims.

FAIR?

Yes. And I can introduce you to the investigating officer that I reported it to.

Why do think it didn't come out then?

Because senior IRA men were involved in it.

The IRA were involved with putting horsemeat into beef products?

Yes.

Why would they do that?

To make money. It's the same with cows that have to be sold within a certain number of months after they're born. Basically old fat cows that are 30 months old have been put into the food chain because the republicans have the means of getting it in. And a blind eye has been turned to it. This is the kind of thing that's going on that we're sick of... There is a blind eye being turned to so much fraud so that they don't upset the peace process. That is what is creating the problems here

deiseach

I'm amazed he didn't mention the presence of Robert Nairac in the food chain.

screenexile

I was reading thinking that he was getting his point across quite clearly and then BANG! he just goes off on one. IRA responsible for Horse meat in burgers. That's just unreal!!

EC Unique

Quote from: deiseach on January 25, 2013, 11:09:35 AM
I'm amazed he didn't mention the presence of Robert Nairac in the food chain.

;D  very good.