Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Quote from: Doiregael2 on January 09, 2013, 08:35:05 PM
Poor wee willie never fails to make you laugh just a pity that some people actually listen to him! Watched through some more of his "highlights" - his views on Bloody Sunday are especially "interesting" - a summary is that if they (the marchers) weren't there in the first place in an "illegal" gathering then they wouldn't have got shot.....hmmm interesting considering what has been happening in the last month!

He thought the battle of the bogside and bloody sunday were the same thing!!!

Fear ón Srath Bán

He's actually 'Learning Disabled' I'd say -- he seems to have the 'intelligence' of someone under the age of five (with apologies to all under five year-olds), going by his difficulty (and clumsiness) of expression. Not to mention the sheer illogicality of it all.

He's the pantomime central character, with the only problem being that some (lumpen illiterate, innumerate, uneducated, unemployed Protestant proletariat) don't realise it's a pantomime (thanks to the sinister and insidious exhortations of the DUP, and other well-heeled Orange political masters).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Jeepers Creepers

He was standing outside city hall today with media circus. Have to say, in the flesh he genuinely doesn't look a well man

armaghniac

QuoteHe's the pantomime central character, with the only problem being that some (lumpen illiterate, innumerate, uneducated, unemployed Protestant proletariat) don't realise it's a pantomime (thanks to the sinister and insidious exhortations of the DUP, and other well-heeled Orange political masters)

The thing is that the likes of McCausland (Oxford) or Dodds (Cambridge) are spouting simplistic bigotry
and those less well educated are taking this message literally.

Somebody on the radio said that David Ervine was needed, and this has a ring of truth.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

EC Unique

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 09, 2013, 09:42:58 PM
He was standing outside city hall today with media circus. Have to say, in the flesh he genuinely doesn't look a well man

Think he had cancer last year.

trileacman

Quote from: armaghniac on January 09, 2013, 10:22:14 PM
QuoteHe's the pantomime central character, with the only problem being that some (lumpen illiterate, innumerate, uneducated, unemployed Protestant proletariat) don't realise it's a pantomime (thanks to the sinister and insidious exhortations of the DUP, and other well-heeled Orange political masters)

The thing is that the likes of McCausland (Oxford) or Dodds (Cambridge) are spouting simplistic bigotry

Somebody on the radio said that David Ervine was needed, and this has a ring of truth.

They could be right.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: armaghniac on January 09, 2013, 10:22:14 PM

And one of mankind's greatest (though most grievous) deceits surely is to have convinced the LIIUUPP that they actually have something worth fighting for and defending; that they actually occupy some curious sort of privileged and pampered social stratum (that demands the demonisation of Taigs and anyone else who might threaten to strip them of their 'superior' status).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

omagh_gael

You can only sit back and admire the irony of this statement from the boul Willie:

Mr Halliday said gardaí were happy to facilitate a protest this weekend, but pointed out that such short notice might cause problems.Mr Frazer said he had discussed arrangements with senior gardaí and a face-to-face meeting is planned for tomorrow.He said: "They've been very professional on this whole issue. If they tell me they don't want us, we will not force ourselves. It's either a democratic right, or not. There cannot be 'if', 'but' or 'maybe'."We believe we are entitled to be there, but we will abide by whatever decision. We are not going down to break the law."They want to work with us. They want to facilitate this protest, but they've said they need more time to plan and organise and at the minute we are working with the gardaí."We want to work with them in a sensible manner. We are up for it. It is not a case of us driving down to Dublin and running around like a lot of head cases."

(Taken from RTE.ie)

Democracy only applies to our Unionist brethren it appears.

EC Unique

Quote from: charlieTully on January 10, 2013, 10:49:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=01k9yZdxvn0#

12 mins in, wullies planning a sneaky one.  ;)

Lol. He really is a first class clown. I used to wish he would go away but now I hope he lasts for ever. He does the unionist cause a lot more harm than good and the entertainment value is sky high.

stew

Quote from: EC Unique on January 10, 2013, 11:32:32 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on January 10, 2013, 10:49:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=01k9yZdxvn0#

12 mins in, wullies planning a sneaky one.  ;)

Lol. He really is a first class clown. I used to wish he would go away but now I hope he lasts for ever. He does the unionist cause a lot more harm than good and the entertainment value is sky high.

It's amazing what you see if you look oor Willie up, I found a left footer mate of mine who is an admirer of Wullie, wish I hadnt looked up wulliam after all.  ::)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Nally Stand

I see in the Irish News that Willie has said he wouldn't condemn anyone who went out and shot Martin McGuinness and talked about the brave loyalist paramilitaries who fought under the flag (but of course that doesn't mean he supports them!).

Funny the bbc haven't reported this instance of incitement to hatred. They're happy enough to bring him on and talk to him as if he is a serious voice in all this, well bbc...why not bring him on now and roast the f****r. It's a bit late now to hand him a fools pardon and say nothing about it.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Nally Stand on January 11, 2013, 10:23:58 AM
I see in the Irish News that Willie has said he wouldn't condemn anyone who went out and shot Martin McGuinness and talked about the brave loyalist paramilitaries who fought under the glag (but of coirse that doesn't mean he supports them!).

Funny the bbc haven't reported this instance of incitement to hatred. They're happy enough to bring him on and talk to him as if he is a serious voice in all this, well bbc...why not bring him on now and roast the f****r. It's a bit late now to hand him a fools pardon and say nothing about it.

Martin McGuinness, should bring that up, I think the BBC should just continue to let him talk shite, He's a fool and he is seeking the limelight as much as he can. There will be a serious fall for him. I think it will be brilliant for Nationalists if he were to go for that seat in Mid (N.I) Ulster. A unionist split vote.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Why doesn't Nally bring it up ?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2013, 10:43:18 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on January 11, 2013, 10:23:58 AM
I see in the Irish News that Willie has said he wouldn't condemn anyone who went out and shot Martin McGuinness and talked about the brave loyalist paramilitaries who fought under the glag (but of coirse that doesn't mean he supports them!).

Martin McGuinness, should bring that up, I think the BBC should just continue to let him talk shite, He's a fool and he is seeking the limelight as much as he can. There will be a serious fall for him. I think it will be brilliant for Nationalists if he were to go for that seat in Mid (N.I) Ulster. A unionist split vote.

If that clown of a man manages to split the Unionist vote in any meaningful way in a Westminster election we are in serious trouble.