Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Give Liverpool reserves a 4-0 trimming tonight. Always nice to beat the dippers. :)

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: EC Unique on December 15, 2011, 09:37:45 PM
Give Liverpool reserves a 4-0 trimming tonight. Always nice to beat the dippers. :)

Wouldn't be getting too excited with that. Game was even till Suso was sent off.

Anyways ye are supposed to be on the verge of signing this lad from Castlebar.
Think he's one of the Baba's from Islandeady  ;)

http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14315:man-united-chase-castlebar-teenager&catid=14&Itemid=100008

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 16, 2011, 11:58:43 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on December 15, 2011, 09:37:45 PM

Wouldn't be getting too excited with that. Game was even till Suso was sent off.

Liverpool reserves must be poor if Mame Biram Diouf can score a hattrick.

ross4life

After today's draw i have to say i'm warming to the Europa league, Ajax like United have good European pedigree & of course a trip to Amsterdam is always one to look forward too.

QPR on Sunday, they beat Chelsea & should have got at least a draw v City so a tricky game awaits.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on December 16, 2011, 03:56:21 PM
After today's draw i have to say i'm warming to the Europa league, Ajax like United have good European pedigree & of course a trip to Amsterdam is always one to look forward too.

QPR on Sunday, they beat Chelsea & should have got at least a draw v City so a tricky game awaits.

Yeah should be tricky alright as QPR look to add to their impressive total of one win at home.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on December 16, 2011, 04:11:27 PM

Yeah should be tricky alright as QPR look to add to their impressive total of one win at home.

Apart from the opening game v Bolton they have given every team a good game in Loftus Road this season & United's last trip there they needed injury time goal to grab a draw.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Worker

Quote from: ross4life on December 16, 2011, 04:49:03 PM

Apart from the opening game v Bolton they have given every team a good game in Loftus Road this season & United's last trip there they needed injury fergie time goal to grab a draw.

sammymaguire

We're you going to say something Worker?  :P
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

The Worker

ONeill

Apart from the opening game v Bolton they have given every team a good game in Loftus Road this season & United's last trip there they needed injury time goal to grab a draw.

As opposed to a bad game?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

Quote from: ONeill on December 16, 2011, 11:24:51 PM

As opposed to a bad game?
Roscommon gave Tyrone a good game before the bad game you gave Dublin.

Agent Orange

Manchester United could be handed Champions League place.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/16230934.stm

From the Bunker

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

norabeag

Quote from: Agent Orange on December 17, 2011, 03:41:38 PM
Manchester United could be handed Champions League place.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/16230934.stm
Makes Sense. Knock out stages with out UTD, Barcelona, Real is like World cup without Brazil.
You always need the pedigree teams in to give the competition value ;)