The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashtag

Sure Christmas is the time for Carroll's.
Doink on!

Bingo

In more positive rumours (from a source on a lfc website that has been bang on to date on stadium) - New stadium, 75k capacity, naming rights are agreed which was holding it up - Boeing seem to be the one, strange one but there you go.

Minder

Quote from: Bingo on December 16, 2011, 01:19:28 PM
In more positive rumours (from a source on a lfc website that has been bang on to date on stadium) - New stadium, 75k capacity, naming rights are agreed which was holding it up - Boeing seem to be the one, strange one but there you go.

Could be, ahem, flying high in the new stadium.

It will be a red top editors wet dream.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Bingo on December 16, 2011, 01:19:28 PM
60k capacity same as the Emirates would be more than enough.

Minder

Decision on Suarez case not expected until Tuesday at the earliest so te tall of 8 and 10 match bans seem off the mark, otherwise why delay until then if it is already decided?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Agent Orange

Quote from: Minder on December 16, 2011, 06:37:47 PM
Decision on Suarez case not expected until Tuesday at the earliest so te tall of 8 and 10 match bans seem off the mark, otherwise why delay until then if it is already decided?

Howard Webb wants an 8 match ban, Fergie wants 10. They will wait until after the Man Utd Christmas party before deciding.

Lecale2

8 is far too much based on the evidence I've heard about! Should be a fine.

EC Unique

Quote from: Lecale2 on December 16, 2011, 09:45:10 PM

So you think he is guilty then?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: supersub on December 16, 2011, 12:25:19 PM
Suarez will get punished and Terry won't I can see it now. Complete farce!

Gerrard training on his own in UAE this week due to fly home today! Is a good sign, hopefully be back in the squad soon!

The old Scouse whine mentality. Sure Suraez has admitted called Evra something, Terry hasn't. The only evidence to date is that!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

deiseach

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 16, 2011, 10:26:00 PM
Quote from: supersub on December 16, 2011, 12:25:19 PM
Suarez will get punished and Terry won't I can see it now. Complete farce!

Gerrard training on his own in UAE this week due to fly home today! Is a good sign, hopefully be back in the squad soon!

The old Scouse whine mentality. Sure Suraez has admitted called Evra something, Terry hasn't. The only evidence to date is that!

Well, we know Terry said something to Ferdinand. He just claims it was 'out of context'. And you believe him because . . . ?

I think Suarez is in deep trouble. This delay has the air of the committee getting soundings on the severity of the punishment because it's going to be a precedent

Lecale2

Quote from: EC Unique on December 16, 2011, 09:54:50 PM

As sin!

EC Unique

Quote from: Lecale2 on December 17, 2011, 09:50:36 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on December 16, 2011, 09:54:50 PM

As sin!

So he is guilty of racial abuse on the pitch but should only be a fine?

Dinny Breen

Quote@OptaJoe: 0 - The no. of players who scored more goals than Fernando Torres while he was playing for Liverpool. Heyday."
"@OptaJoe: 73 - The no. of players who have scored more Premier League goals than Fernando Torres since he joined Chelsea. Drought."

From Twitter
#newbridgeornowhere

onefaircounty

Quote from: Dinny Breen on December 17, 2011, 01:21:21 PM
Quote@OptaJoe: 0 - The no. of players who scored more goals than Fernando Torres while he was playing for Liverpool. Heyday."
"@OptaJoe: 73 - The no. of players who have scored more Premier League goals than Fernando Torres since he joined Chelsea. Drought."

From Twitter

Ronaldo scored more, did he not, for the top stat.

Harold Disgracey

Also from Twitter

Brian Reece (@oldfattoad)
12/16/11 6:48 PM
Stand by what I said 1000% Suarez will be found not guilty, contacts are reliable only thing FA will debate weekend is what to do with Evra