Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 17, 2018, 10:08:24 AM
everyone should print them out and send them to Arlene
Selah.

Bean O Foster
Inis Ceithleann
Co. Fearmanach should get her
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Eamonnca1

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

johnneycool

Quote from: ziggysego on February 17, 2018, 11:53:00 PM
NEW LIGHT SHONE ON DRAFT AGREEMENT – By Eamonn Mallie

http://eamonnmallie.com/2018/02/new-light-shone-draft-agreement-eamonn-mallie/

So Arlene as part of this iterative process emailed Mary-Lou and Co a proposal which had an free standing Irish language act BU she didn't agree to it....................

I'd have thought you wouldn't have emailed anyone a proposal with anything you weren't happy with especially your adversaries, iterative process or not.

Hard to see Arlene lasting much longer now.

screenexile

Quote from: johnneycool on February 19, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

So Arlene as part of this iterative process emailed Mary-Lou and Co a proposal which had an free standing Irish language act BU she didn't agree to it....................

I'd have thought you wouldn't have emailed anyone a proposal with anything you weren't happy with especially your adversaries, iterative process or not.

I think Arlene was OK with it but when the proposal went back to the headbangers it was a complete no no. . . she's been shown up as a very weak leader in this whole saga.

McGuinness and Adams have had to give in on many things but were always able to get their people on board the DUP don't have the leadership to get things done anymore!

johnneycool

Quote from: screenexile on February 19, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

I think Arlene was OK with it but when the proposal went back to the headbangers it was a complete no no. . . she's been shown up as a very weak leader in this whole saga.

McGuinness and Adams have had to give in on many things but were always able to get their people on board the DUP don't have the leadership to get things done anymore!

Agreed,
    she couldn't get it through with the knuckle draggers like Gregory and co not to mention Jamwie and the loyalist gwass woots.

She'll be thrown under the bus by someone else in the party soon enough.

GJL

Quote from: johnneycool on February 19, 2018, 12:24:58 PM

Agreed,
    she couldn't get it through with the knuckle draggers like Gregory and co not to mention Jamwie and the loyalist gwass woots.

She'll be thrown under the bus by someone else in the party soon enough.

Problem is who ever takes over faces the same sh1t. It all come down to keeping the votes.

ziggysego

I agree.

Gregory Campbell was missing from talks for 10 days, because he was ill.

An agreement was reached. Gregory came back on the scene again and the agreement was scuppered.

What's the correlation here?
Testing Accessibility

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: ziggysego on February 19, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

I agree.

Gregory Campbell was missing from talks for 10 days, because he was ill.

An agreement was reached. Gregory came back on the scene again and the agreement was scuppered.

What's the correlation here?

I can't think of another person who is filled with as much hate and contempt for anything Irish or nationalist than this man.
Ian Paisley sr of old wouldn't compare to him
He would be behind a Coup d'état no problem if it was  a compromise with nationalist for the greater good. 
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

The Trap

ONARAGGATIP

Quote from: The Trap on February 19, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
Gregory has a Catholic son in law!

irrelevant, it is a question of national identity not religion.

Targetman

Quote from: ONARAGGATIP on February 19, 2018, 01:24:10 PM
Quote from: The Trap on February 19, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
Gregory has a Catholic son in law!

irrelevant, it is a question of national identity not religion.
I'd say he gets the same treatment as Tommy Tiernan's character in Derry Girls!!

HiMucker

I agree with this. Look at the way Adams and McGuinness led republicans.
Provos stood down
Decommision
Sitting in stormont
Acceptance of principle of consent
Acceptance of partition
Adminsterting British rule under the union flag at the gates stormont.

All sold as 'stepping stones' to ultimate victory.     

ie. defeat dressed up as victory.

Unionists leaders can't even deliver British rights to people here for fear of feeling less British
Fionnaula O Connor once wrote that republicans are great at making their people think they have won when they have lost with the opposite being the case for unionists.