Kevin McStay

Started by Dinny Breen, July 21, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Gobshite!

Massive ban coming his way. Pushed a linesman and then threw a ball at his head hitting him.
#newbridgeornowhere

Mayo4Sam

Absolutely, should be a year ban for the likes of that
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Hound

He'll resign before the Dubs game.  Cameras caught him solid. Be interesting to see if RTE analysts go after him hard.

clarshack

I remember him being very critical of Derrytresk's behaviour back in 2012. What a Twat!

rodney trotter

He doesn't look up to it as Inter county manager. Mayo hammered Roscommon last year in the replay quarter final ,and they had no defense plan this year. Then kicking in ball today to one player on 3 backs.

Syferus

Branagan is a w**ker. We had a stonewall free before the half.

Three month sideline ban. McStay prefered to be in the stand his first season but the gobshîtes in the county whined about it anyways. Be grand. No interest in this silly season shïte.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

It will be a straight forward 12 week ban. Hardly makes any difference and he will apologise and there won't be any controversy.

oliverkelly

Quote from: Syferus on July 21, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

Three month sideline ban. McStay prefered to be in the stand his first season but the gobshîtes in the county whined about it anyways. Be grand. No interest in this silly season shïte.

I agree syf brannigan rode us and it was a disgraceful decision by brannigan but you cant behave like that and he deserves a ban. That said lineman never reported incident pr you would have presumed McStay would be sent to the stands. If he is banned after its a joke when Andy Moran got away with similar earlier in the year. But he deserves a ban and ref needs be stood down

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Quote from: oliverkelly on July 21, 2018, 09:53:40 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 21, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

I agree syf brannigan rode us and it was a disgraceful decision by brannigan but you cant behave like that and he deserves a ban. That said lineman never reported incident pr you would have presumed McStay would be sent to the stands. If he is banned after its a joke when Andy Moran got away with similar earlier in the year. But he deserves a ban and ref needs be stood down

In fairness to Andy Moran he had the cop on to realise what he had done right away and rectify the situation.

weareros

One of the few things McStay got right today. Think it will be at least 6 mts for the man handle  and then hitting the blind linesman with the ball.

Wildweasel74

Ref not a good one; but it was a fair shot with a underhand throw lol

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

ONeill

He can stick his 'engineers of their downfall' quote up his hole
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: rodney trotter on July 21, 2018, 09:20:19 PM
He doesn't look up to it as Inter county manager. Mayo hammered Roscommon last year in the replay quarter final ,and they had no defense plan this year. Then kicking in ball today to one player on 3 backs.

He needs help on his management someone better than Liam McHale and stop his stubbornness of thinking he can be competitive against top 8 teams without having any structure or system to his defence.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on July 21, 2018, 11:20:05 PM
He can stick his 'engineers of their downfall' quote up his hole

There'll be no cows milked in the hill tonight.