FBD 2024

Started by Farrandeelin, November 08, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

HT Mayo 0-7 Sligo 0-2

4 frees 3 from Doherty 1 from Regan. D O Connor,P Durcan and E Regan with points from play. Marren,S Coen frees Sligos only scores.

sligoman2

Sligo 0-5. Mayo 0-7

3 quick scores from Ewing, Murphy and Coen
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Blowitupref

latest Mayo 1-8 Sligo 0-8 J.Doherty scored the goal.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

FT Mayo 1-10 Sligo 0-11

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

sligoman2

Good second half by our lads, I heard Coen was sharp. 

Now onto the real stuff this weekend.  An away game.in Armagh is not the easiest of starts.
I'm disappointed that the Tourlestrane lads are not involved, hopefully they chang ether minds. 

We are a young team and may struggle, but I like the direction we are heading.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

seafoid

http://www.gaaroscommon.ie/news-detail/10034321/

"The Connacht FBD League game between Roscommon and Galway to be played in Tuam today was also a victim of the weather. This game is cancelled and the next FBD game for Roscommon will be the League Final also against Galway which has been fixed for Roscommon on February 18th. "
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

magpie seanie

Quote from: seafoid on January 22, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

http://www.gaaroscommon.ie/news-detail/10034321/

"The Connacht FBD League game between Roscommon and Galway to be played in Tuam today was also a victim of the weather. This game is cancelled and the next FBD game for Roscommon will be the League Final also against Galway which has been fixed for Roscommon on February 18th. "

What about "the integrity of the competition?"........ ;D

magpie seanie

Quote from: sligoman2 on January 22, 2018, 11:10:53 AM
Good second half by our lads, I heard Coen was sharp. 

Now onto the real stuff this weekend.  An away game.in Armagh is not the easiest of starts.
I'm disappointed that the Tourlestrane lads are not involved, hopefully they chang ether minds. 

We are a young team and may struggle, but I like the direction we are heading.

Ya, tough start. It's impossible to know where we are from the FBD games but we'll know a lot more Sunday evening. These lads are the future so game time and getting a feel for what it is to be a county player is important. I'd expect (and hope maybe) for some more experienced starters next weekend for this big test.

We really could do with Aido and Johnny Kelly back. Both were really excellent last season. I'd always expected a lot of McIntyre but Kelly is a much better player than I appreciated. Big losses if they can't commit but real life stuff sometimes gets in the way of our hobbies. Good luck to them whatever they end up doing.

Syferus

I think we should just concede the final and not let those Galway animals near our little lambs.

Cunny Funt

Galway will rest plenty of players now but will still probably win next Sundays FBD final against a McStay side that still doesn't know if they are coming or going.

Rossfan

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 11, 2018, 08:06:18 PM
a McStay side that still doesn't know if they are coming or going.

I think you have it we'll summed up there.CF.
How much longer will it be before we see a finished article?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

galwayman

Hard to know what teams will line out. Both teams likely to start plenty of fringe lads.
I'd imagine the NUIG lads will sit this one out anyway for a start.

Syferus

cornetto

Yes it will be interesting to see who starts,I think you will see Michael Daly back for his first start of the year,Gary o Donnell should start too,padraig Cunningham,needs a full game to see what he has to offer.varley will start too I'd imagine.

galwayman

Quote from: cornetto on February 12, 2018, 12:36:21 PM
Yes it will be interesting to see who starts,I think you will see Michael Daly back for his first start of the year,Gary o Donnell should start too,padraig Cunningham,needs a full game to see what he has to offer.varley will start too I'd imagine.
Don't think Daly is ready to return from injury yet though?