NFL Division 2 2019

Started by Horse Box, November 22, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

Fernmanagh 4 - 1 up. Have hit 9 wides too  :'(

haranguerer

(so little over a minute per scoring chance - tight going for such a putrid defensive outfit...)

thejuice

Meath 1-04
Fermanagh 0-06

Half time. Fermanagh didn't score for 30 mins. They Could be winning but shocking wides.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

StephenC

HT Donegal 0-13 Kildare 0-01

Solo_run

Meath          12
Donegal       10
Fermanagh   8
Kildare         7
Armagh        6
Cork            5   
Tipperary     5
Clare           3

As it stands Tipperary and Clare are being relegated while Meath and Donegal are going up

FermGael

Fermanagh should have been about 10 - 0 up in the first 15minutes. Shocking shooting again .
Meath scored a crucial goal and lead at half time with a very strong breeze at their backs.
Looks like Meath and Donegal to get promoted
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Solo_run

Quote from: Solo_run on March 24, 2019, 02:41:34 PM
Meath          12
Donegal       10
Fermanagh   8
Kildare         7
Armagh        6
Clare            5   
Cork           5
Tipperary    3

Clare have taken a 3 point lead after hitting 1-5 unanswered
As it stands Tipperary and Clare are being relegated while Meath and Donegal are going up

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Solo_run

Tipp have scored 4 unanswered points now

thejuice

Harold Disgracey

In stoppage time Cork 3-9 1-13 Armagh. Armagh very poor Deegan worse.

StephenC

Solo_run

Final Division 2 table for 2019

Meath 12
Donegal 10

Fermanagh 8   
Kildare 7
Armagh 6
Clare    5
Cork 5
Tipperary 3

Throw ball

I am glad Clare beat Cork as it would have been cruel on Tipp to get relegated based on Cork beating Armagh. Armagh attitude in first half was terrible.  Add to that a ridiculous black card for Niall Grimley just before half time, a few generous decisions going Cork's  way and what seemed poor time keeping at end of game. Luckily it didn't matter.

illdecide

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on March 24, 2019, 03:36:41 PM
In stoppage time Cork 3-9 1-13 Armagh. Armagh very poor Deegan worse.

Was he under strict Croke Park instructions to try his best to keep Cork up, absolute atrocious performance from him. It's a good job Clare won cause if Tipp had of beat Clare and they seen the Ref's performance they'd have been fuming.
That aside Armagh's first half performance was terrible, I know it's difficult when you have nothing to play for but that first half attitude was not good enough, fans are paying good money and travelling to the game so the very least we expect is the effort. They clearly got a telling off at HT. The ease in which Cork scored 3 goals is a worry
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch