Started by Horse Box, November 22, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: thejuice on March 03, 2019, 04:32:38 PM
Quote from: FermGael on March 03, 2019, 04:04:39 PM
Fermanagh 0-12 Clare 0-09

Fermanagh and Meath are now both safe.

Well thank god for that!

If Meath and Donegal are on the same points in the end is it scores difference or head to head result?

On their own it's head to head.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

thejuice

Who do Donegal have left to play?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Throw ball

Quote from: thejuice on March 03, 2019, 06:28:39 PM

Cork and Kildare.

Fancy Donegal and Meath to go up now

ck

Just watched the Armagh stamp on the Donegal player. A dirty dirty act. Armaghs ill discipline cost them yet again and their ill disciplined manager serving yet another ban wasnt even on the line. A filthy shower.

Hope that lad gets a very lengthy ban.

J70

Quote from: Throw ball on March 03, 2019, 06:46:47 PM

Cork and Kildare.

I wouldn't bet on it. Donegal have been VERY average in this league campaign. Plus, we have a shocking record down in Cork.

Could be a winner-takes-all in the game with Kildare (don't know if its Ballybofey or Ballyshannon).

armaghniac

Quote from: ck on March 04, 2019, 12:04:19 AM
Just watched the Armagh stamp on the Donegal player. A dirty dirty act. Armaghs ill discipline cost them yet again and their ill disciplined manager serving yet another ban wasnt even on the line. A filthy shower.

Hope that lad gets a very lengthy ban.

Sheridan's dirt reflects on Sheridan.
Armagh's discipline does cost them, but it is not underhand dirt but rather wild lazy tackles that are all too obvious.
They two things are not connected.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

omochain

Sheridan's stamp was awful. He should receive the appropriate penalty. Armagh seem to have a serious issue with tackling. This has been a serious issue for the last 10 years. The apparent inability to deal with it; speaks for itself. You would think that an intelligent management would have identified it and dealt with it. Now don't talk to me about our field generalship.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: thejuice on March 03, 2019, 03:36:38 PM
Huge result! We totally dominated the second half but our shooting was poor but by god that was some win!

Didn't make it, haven't made any league games because if I am totally honest I can't commit and when free I do not believe €20 offers any kind of proper value. Anyway the consensus was Meath deserved it and Kildare did Kildare things.

Win against Tipp and Donegal v Kildare could be a winner takes all.....lose and well......we tend to get either promoted or relegated....
#newbridgeornowhere

FermGael

Very impressive display against Clare.
We really should have won by more.
Missed 2 very good goal chances in the first half.
From what I can see one win in our last 2 games will promote us as we have beaten both Donegal and Kildare. 
Armagh are bringing us to Cross which will make a nice change.  I can understand why as we have a good record against then the last few years in the league. Can't mind Armagh beating us in the league.  League finals are a different story lol.
It won't be pretty but Armagh struggle against defensive systems like Fermanagh's.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

westbound

Quote from: FermGael on March 04, 2019, 10:47:42 AM
From what I can see one win in our last 2 games will promote us as we have beaten both Donegal and Kildare. 
Armagh are bringing us to Cross which will make a nice change.  I can understand why as we have a good record against then the last few years in the league. Can't mind Armagh beating us in the league.  League finals are a different story lol.
It won't be pretty but Armagh struggle against defensive systems like Fermanagh's.

if Fermanagh beat Armagh they are promoted (unless Meath lose to Clare), but if fermanagh lose to Armagh and beat Meath, it's possible that 3 times could finish on 10 points and then it would come down to scoring difference.

It would be some achievement for Fermanagh to get up to Division 1.

tonto1888

we beat you the last time at the athletic grounds. Sat night game. Soupy got the winner. Seamie/seanie turned the lights off in the tunnel Game moved because if parade in Armagh that day

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: tonto1888 on March 04, 2019, 11:39:13 AM

we beat you the last time at the athletic grounds. Sat night game. Soupy got the winner. Seamie/seanie turned the lights off in the tunnel Game moved because if parade in Armagh that day

Which parade, for Catholic or Protestant St Patrick?

tonto1888

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on March 04, 2019, 11:43:13 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on March 04, 2019, 11:39:13 AM

Which parade, for Catholic or Protestant St Patrick?
Should have said parades

thejuice

Quote from: J70 on March 04, 2019, 12:29:16 AM
Quote from: Throw ball on March 03, 2019, 06:46:47 PM

Cork and Kildare.

I wouldn't bet on it. Donegal have been VERY average in this league campaign. Plus, we have a shocking record down in Cork.

Could be a winner-takes-all in the game with Kildare (don't know if its Ballybofey or Ballyshannon).

You'll beat Cork away if we can. With Murphy back Donegal are a different prospect. If ye have  Kildare at home I think you'll have the advantage. Kildares fitness levels aren't where they need to be based on yesterday's game. It'll be an interesting run in for the top teams as it could go end up going every direction and Kildare aren't out just yet.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016