"If he was from Tyrone..."

Started by Jinxy, July 11, 2016, 11:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

If Usain Bolt was from Tyrone, the IOC would have disqualified him for eating a box of chicken nuggets before the 100m final in Beijing.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Aristo 60

There's no If in it. Usain Bolt Tyrone is from Tyrone.

But Jamaica stole him (with help from the Derry County Board and RTE).

Bored today.

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

seafoid

If he was from Tyrone Edmund Hillary would have dived near the summit of Mt Everest to reach it before Sherpa Tensing and died of frostbite. He wouldn't even have been fit enough to refuse to be interviewed on RTE.

seafoid

If he was from Tyrone General Zhukov woukd have been engaged in a pointless discussion with a General from Armagh at a key turning point in the battle of Stalingrad and Tyrone would now be a German speaking part of the General Government.

Jinxy

If he was from Tyrone, Vladimir Lenin would have refused to do any interviews with Pravda.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

twohands!!!

I doubt he'd be as friendly with the Kerry lads.

He's not half bad at the soloing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PousjvySZvE

omaghjoe

Big Joe would be 2nd Row for the Accies 2nds

BennyHarp

You lads are obsessed with Tyrone!
That was never a square ball!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 11, 2016, 04:33:00 PM
How does it make you feel when you feel you are being watched and judged by everyone?

Fuzzman

Jinxy has always been obsessed with Tyrone and praising the Dubs.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 11, 2016, 04:45:03 PM
How does it make you feel when you feel you are being watched and judged by everyone?

Resentment means that you got something that someone else wants, so I would be happy enough with that

screenexile

As I've said the two main topics of the past few days have been taken over by the "But if Tyrone did it there would be more talk about it" . . . funny enough by the siege mentality brigade but the world doesn't revolve around Mickey Harte and his band of diving/cheating/insert whatever dergoatory term you want here men!

seafoid

It makes a refreshing change from Roscommon