The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

The Indo is a west Brit paper so they would see things from the British perspective. The article and its author always miss the most thought provoking aspect of terrorism in any place or era,  what happens to a race of people to drive them to such deplorable acts in the first place.
Most would share his condemnation of the atrocities but its very one sided.

And Angelo would you ever F away off
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Angelo

Lots of triggered pro-American imperialists here.

That's an uneasy truth for you so ye can go and f**k off with your crocodile tears here for Palestine when your outlook is part of the issue of what is allowed to happen in Palestine.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Main Street

It's very simple, just put Angelo on your ignore list if you are that way  inclined, instead of being irresistably drawn to reading Angelo's posts, getting upset and then actually replying to them.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 20, 2021, 12:50:34 PM

That's an uneasy truth for you so ye can go and f**k off with your crocodile tears here for Palestine when your outlook is part of the issue of what is allowed to happen in Palestine.

You don't give a shit about them you fool!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2021, 01:33:27 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 20, 2021, 12:50:34 PM

You don't give a shit about them you fool!

I actually do give a shit about the Palestenian cause and regularly donate money to charities that help out there. There struggle is a common one with northern nationalists. There's a lot of virtue signallers here who back America and their foreign, that foreign policy backs Israel bombing hospitals in the Gaza strip and those posters should not feign crocodile tears for Palestine when they are part of the problem.

JimStynes

It's starting, Angelo is at it again. Ruining one thread at a time.

Milltown Row2

This thread has been on here years!!! You d never (thank f**k) engaged in any of the topics that have brought up, a bit like the depression thread, not one post. So forgive  me for thinking you're full of shit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

What was Angelo's old login?

Milltown Row2

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2021, 01:44:30 PM
This thread has been on here years!!! You d never (thank f**k) engaged in any of the topics that have brought up, a bit like the depression thread, not one post. So forgive  me for thinking you're full of shit

Typical Mildred.

Attacks a poster who exposes him as a sanctimonious motormouth.

Go take your crocodile tears for the Palestinians and piss off out of here, leave it for those who oppose Israel and their political allies.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 20, 2021, 02:12:30 PM

Typical Mildred.

Go take your crocodile tears for the Palestinians and piss off out of here, leave it for those who oppose Israel and their political allies.

More crap. Not one part of your posts are believable. None. You said Russia held peace in Europe after the war when it didn't retreat one step. I suppose you're also backing the British after not leaving Ireland.   

Just read back some of the shite you post and take a 'redener'

HiMucker

Redner ;D
An underused and under appreciated word

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2021, 02:19:46 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 20, 2021, 02:12:30 PM

Typical Mildred.

More crap. Not one part of your posts are believable. None. You said Russia held peace in Europe after the war when it didn't retreat one step. I suppose you're also backing the British after not leaving Ireland.   

Just read back some of the shite you post and take a 'redener'

More bile and nonsense from the forum's biggest keyboard warrior.

Unlike you I resent the policies of the West in conflicts around the world where they back the imperialist force without question. Your daft hypocrisy is notable on every thread.

Milltown Row2

Listen to yourself!! Where have I said the stuff you've made up ?  ;D

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2021, 04:00:03 PM
Listen to yourself!! Where have I said the stuff you've made up ?  ;D

Take your own advice and hang your head in shame at your contributions on here.

It's clear Russia kept peace in Europe after WW2, you decide to cosy up to the western superpower that supports the Israeli state and their shelling of hospitals in the Gaza strip.