Ray Darcy

Started by Jim_Murphy_74, November 11, 2008, 11:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Jenny has some jugs on her
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Yes I Would

She sounds alot sexier than she actually is. Big let down when i saw her.

That ponce Will is a bigger slabber than Darcy!!
Its either of the two Gerry's for me at that time of the day.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Yes I Would on November 11, 2008, 10:32:02 PM
She sounds alot sexier than she actually is. Big let down when i saw her.

That ponce Will is a bigger slabber than Darcy!!
Its either of the two Gerry's for me at that time of the day.
Ryan comes across as a bit of a tosser but I think some of his radio stuff is great. I remember years ago he had some auld fella ring in saying that since their mam died the brother, aged about 70, was spending all the money on russian hookers and even worse than that he had stopped going to mass! I was in stitches, the tears were streaming down my face driving the car into work!

Louth Exile

I have to give credit where credit is due!! D'arcy did an interview with Michael O'Leary yesterday morning and I thought it was very good
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

muppet

Quote from: Louth Exile on November 13, 2008, 10:39:16 PM
I have to give credit where credit is due!! D'arcy did an interview with Michael O'Leary yesterday morning and I thought it was very good

I actually puked before I could change the channel.
MWWSI 2017

Louth Exile

Quote from: muppet on November 13, 2008, 10:47:21 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on November 13, 2008, 10:39:16 PM
I actually puked before I could change the channel.
Them eggs mustn't have been cooked right!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

downgirl

Quote from: Gnevin on November 11, 2008, 02:17:38 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on November 11, 2008, 02:16:44 PM
Did anyone see him hosting The Panel last week?
He was awful. He even stopped Colin Murphy from talking once so he could ask a serious question.
The worst episode I have ever seen of a usually funny show.

The Panel hasn't been funny since Dara left.

I agree Gnevin.  Didn't realise The Panel was back, what night is it on and is it repeated??  And is Darcy hosting it for the rest of the series???  :-X

muppet

Twas on earlier with Grainne Seoighe.

Quite good atually especially when the two women started into each other.

"That lipstick doesn't suit you, it would look much better on Síle."
MWWSI 2017

downgirl

Ah Balls  >:( >:(

The Panel would be so much better without the guests...like if they did it in the format of Mock The Week or something...

Louth Exile

Quote from: muppet on November 13, 2008, 11:57:06 PM
Twas on earlier with Grainne Seoighe.

Quite good atually especially when the two women started into each other.

"That lipstick doesn't suit you, it would look much better on Síle."

Now on this I'll 100% agree with you, classic telly, even if it seemed scripted

5 Sams

Surprised nobody has commented on Darcy jumping ship back to RTE! I suppose Galvin's missus will be favourite for his spot now.
The Aristocrat Years

Hereiam

Just after hearing this news. I have watched & listened to Darcy a lot over the years. The show had become very stale lately and he was off nearly a month back in the summer so I am not surprised he is gone. It happened very sudden in the end as he was on Friday with no mention and then today he is gone. Must of been some sort of fall out.
I know he is not everyone's cup of tea but I have been with him from his days on The Den but I don't think I will be moving to RTE Radio 1.
The radio has changed so much in the last 5-6 years and I mean in a bad way with crap presenters.

screenexile

Talking of going stale Dempsey could do with the chop as well... it seems like he's just on autopilot at this stage!!

Hereiam

Quote from: screenexile on December 08, 2014, 12:00:20 PM
Talking of going stale Dempsey could do with the chop as well... it seems like he's just on autopilot at this stage!!

Totally agree with that. Its just the same day in day out.