China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: Seamus on February 01, 2023, 12:45:52 PM
The same old nonsense lazy Conspiracy Theorist labeling yet again when the people doing the labeling are the Real Conspiracy Theorists. Then Facebook was mentioned, censors of the truth and part of pushing the narrative. Same posters for years parroting mainstream news, unable and fearful of thinking for themselves. This is why the world is in the mess that it is with the majority of people of the same deluded mindset.

Chemicals V Nutrition for the human body, it's an easy choice when it comes to healthcare. The Father of Modern Propaganda, Edward Bernays' legacy is alive and well and no greater evidence can be seen than on this board with close to 99% trapped endlessly from beyond the grave by his evil manipulating mind. The day will come when the parrots will whistle a different tune if they get lucky and live long enough.

You don't understand what chemicals are.

Who was the Anti Vax, Anti Covid person here on the board who then caught it and nearly died?

Milltown Row2

The same old nonsense lazy Conspiracy Theorist labeling yet again when the people doing the labeling are the Real Conspiracy Theorists. Then Facebook was mentioned, censors of the truth and part of pushing the narrative. Same posters for years parroting mainstream news, unable and fearful of thinking for themselves. This is why the world is in the mess that it is with the majority of people of the same deluded mindset.

Chemicals V Nutrition for the human body, it's an easy choice when it comes to healthcare. The Father of Modern Propaganda, Edward Bernays' legacy is alive and well and no greater evidence can be seen than on this board with close to 99% trapped endlessly from beyond the grave by his evil manipulating mind. The day will come when the parrots will whistle a different tune if they get lucky and live long enough.

Seamus what's your health like? The odd pint or two? smoke? Eat fresh food, no extra additives in your food, what about the sugars?

These are the things that will kill you earlier than what you are looking for if you over indulge... In the very few I see healthy (body wise) over 80's there will no doubt be the cognitive decline, enjoy this period because you can avoid all sorts of 'big pharma' stuff all you like, but when the your shit starts coming out when you don't want it to then it'll be these evil medical big pharma people who'll sort that out ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamus

"And these are all the same people who for years have dismissed real concerns about the likes of second hand smoking or asbestos or air and water pollution etc. The same people who support the Republican Party who back big corporations at every turn and try to screw the little people by abolishing health and safety and consumer protecting regulations as well as inflicting arbitration and barring class action lawsuits to resolve conflicts. Yet now they want us to listen to them? f**k them".

You are so naive, into labeling yet again. Do you back Big Pharma? Is there any bigger and more profitable Corporations in existence outside the likes of Blackwater, another corp you probably support. Do you support the unelected WEF? Klaus Schwab I bet is one of your heroes along with Gates and Fauci and of course Sleepy Joe. The you try and preach your mindless rhetoric from your little pulpit. You are sound reasonable and solid enough when it comes to the GAA, please keep away from world affairs as it further corrupts the already corrupted.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamus on February 01, 2023, 01:02:04 PM
"And these are all the same people who for years have dismissed real concerns about the likes of second hand smoking or asbestos or air and water pollution etc. The same people who support the Republican Party who back big corporations at every turn and try to screw the little people by abolishing health and safety and consumer protecting regulations as well as inflicting arbitration and barring class action lawsuits to resolve conflicts. Yet now they want us to listen to them? f**k them".

You are so naive, into labeling yet again. Do you back Big Pharma? Is there any bigger and more profitable Corporations in existence outside the likes of Blackwater, another corp you probably support. Do you support the unelected WEF? Klaus Schwab I bet is one of your heroes along with Gates and Fauci and of course Sleepy Joe. The you try and preach your mindless rhetoric from your little pulpit. You are sound reasonable and solid enough when it comes to the GAA, please keep away from world affairs as it further corrupts the already corrupted. mwahahaha, muwhahaha, muahahaha, bwahahaha

You left out the evil laugh at the end, fixed it for you
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 01, 2023, 01:00:45 PM

Seamus what's your health like? The odd pint or two? smoke? Eat fresh food, no extra additives in your food, what about the sugars?

These are the things that will kill you earlier than what you are looking for if you over indulge... In the very few I see healthy (body wise) over 80's there will no doubt be the cognitive decline, enjoy this period because you can avoid all sorts of 'big pharma' stuff all you like, but when the your shit starts coming out when you don't want it to then it'll be these evil medical big pharma people who'll sort that out ;)
[/quote

Milltown, running late for work, only read your first line and will answer. Yes, the odd few beers, very rare now, really gone from the pub scene, no top shelf ever. Never smoked. Eat all fresh organic food, even say that it has to be near impossible to avoid preservatives in this day and age. Exercise regularly, take  only the highest rated supplements. In absolute perfect health. Never got COVID and seemingly never will. Not been sick as for as far back as I remember. Will not go near a regular MD.  Alternative all the way. Helping others achieve optimal health, my life's mission. No vaccines since I was a child and never ever will again, even under gun point.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamus on February 01, 2023, 01:15:49 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 01, 2023, 01:00:45 PM

[/quote

Milltown, running late for work, only read your first line and will answer. Yes, the odd few beers, very rare now, really gone from the pub scene, no top shelf ever. Never smoked. Eat all fresh organic food, even say that it has to be near impossible to avoid preservatives in this day and age. Exercise regularly, take  only the highest rated supplements. In absolute perfect health. Never got COVID and seemingly never will. Not been sick as for as far back as I remember. Will not go near a regular MD.  Alternative all the way. Helping others achieve optimal health, my life's mission. No vaccines since I was a child and never ever will again, even under gun point.

Why are you taking supplements? If you are healthy and eating well?

theskull1

Some amount of straw manning arguments being deployed.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

J70

Quote from: Seamus on February 01, 2023, 01:02:04 PM

You are so naive, into labeling yet again. Do you back Big Pharma? Is there any bigger and more profitable Corporations in existence outside the likes of Blackwater, another corp you probably support. Do you support the unelected WEF? Klaus Schwab I bet is one of your heroes along with Gates and Fauci and of course Sleepy Joe. The you try and preach your mindless rhetoric from your little pulpit. You are sound reasonable and solid enough when it comes to the GAA, please keep away from world affairs as it further corrupts the already corrupted.

No, I don't "back" Big Pharma, or Big Oil, or Big Tech or any of these huge corporations and conglomerates. For better or worse, they're part of and shapers of the capitalist, globalized world we live in and that isn't going to change. I'm all in favour of reducing corporate influence on politics where most politicians of whatever leaning are bought and paid for by special interests, but Citizens United and the hostility of the Republican Party and their Supreme Court to sensible political funding has ended any prospect of that, at least in the US. I'm all in favour of strict regulations that impose standards on food, drugs, water, emissions, worker and consumer safety, pollution, conservation etc. etc and hold corporations accountable to the people. Are you?

I'm fortunate enough that myself and my wife are able to pay little extra to support local, small businesses, both here in NYC and when upstate or out of state. Unfortunately, not everyone has that luxury. And unless you forgo having a car, a computer, tv, phone etc. etc., you're just as much as supporter of globalization and big corporations as the rest of us.

theskull1

Pro covid vaccine academics talking to Jon Stewart about the vaccine hesitant.

A Nuanced Conversation About COVID Vaccines (Yes, Really!) | The Problem with Jon Stewart Podcast

QuoteWe're back and we're coming in hot with a conversation about COVID vaccines! We're joined by Dr. Gregory A. Poland (Director of Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group), Dr. Saad Omer (Director of the Yale Institute for Global Health), and Zeynep Tufekci (Professor at Columbia University) who bring something that's often lacking from these conversations: nuance. We talk through why many non-crazy people are hesitant to get vaccinated, how our public health institutions have failed to communicate effectively with the masses, and why it should be perfectly okay to ask questions about the risks and benefits of any vaccine

https://youtu.be/MLdw4stSgNU
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on February 01, 2023, 11:24:33 AM
Quote from: Gmac on January 31, 2023, 11:06:54 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2023, 09:21:58 PM
Quote from: Gmac on January 31, 2023, 09:16:36 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2023, 09:03:33 PM
It could take many years for the origin of the virus to be established. Just like HIV. Or some of the haemorragic viruses. That will done by scientists, not conspiracy theorists or right wing politicians with an agenda.

The origins have been the subject of much discussion in the scientific world. The idea that it's all being swept under the carpet is nonsense. The maligned Dr Daszak was warning the world about coronaviruses for years, but now he's just a corrupt punch bag for the right, same as Fauci.

The conspiracy theorists can't lose with this one. Lab leak is confirmed - they can go with the malicious release angle. Direct animal origin found - cover up by evil scientists and the Chinese.
Pfizer either lied or didn't know about transmission, they claimed 95% proof against getting the virus once you were vaccinated, efficacy seems like a lie too but it's all a right wing conspiracy theory. A nice company like Pfizer would never lie about a first time product and make hundreds of billions off it but only release it with full immunity , no you would be silly to even think about that stuff.

What does Pfizer have to do with the origin of the virus?

Was that them too?

Do you have data to contradict their claims, as stated by you, on the initial vaccines and the viral strains at the time?

Don't you right wingers love big corporations? Or is it just certain fields like oil?
I never said Pfizer started it but where do you think it came from ?

Either it made the direct jump from animals (like so many have done and will do in the future) or it was accidentally released from a lab. The former more likely in my opinion. And a big cause for concern.
have we ever made vaccines before without identifying where the source of the virus came from and gave it to billions of people ?
Can we vaccinate our way out of these situations when the virus is airborne and infects animals too ?
I say vaccinate all pangolins!!

grounded

Quote from: Seamus on January 31, 2023, 12:23:47 PM
By not getting anymore booster shots people are subconsciously admitting they were duped but are fearful of the truth. Cognitive dissonance at its very best. Saving granny has been disproved along time ago.

I'm not sure i would go as far as that Seamus, however you do raise an interesting point. Some people whether due to their own personal/family experience with previous c19 vaccinations or their own research have decided not to follow their government health authorities directions as regards C19 boosters. The advice is very clear for the general population. From the HSE website:
   '  It's important to keep up-to-date with your COVID-19 vaccines, even if you are already vaccinated or you have had COVID-19.
      The protection from previous doses or a COVID-19 infection may weaken with time. You may be at higher risk of severe disease if you get COVID-19.
      A booster can prevent the possibility of hospitalisation or death from COVID-19 illness'.

Whats the difference between those deciding not to take the booster now and those who decided not to take the original two Covid vaccinations?  According to some on here, surely they are both AntiVaxxers.

Milltown Row2

Not taking the flu jab won't make me an anti vaxer will it?

If you have high blood pressure will you take a tablet?

Gmac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 01, 2023, 08:13:09 PM

your body your choice 

grounded

In answer to your first question, i'd guess that depends on the reasons you won't take it and more importantly who you ask. I actually hate the term.
        I assume it came into the modern lexicon after the Andrew Wakefield controversy and the untold damage he caused. In the context of Covid 19,  it was used to denigrate not just those people who are genuine anti-vaccination of any type,  but also anybody who believed in tried and tested vaccination programmes( I include myself in that)but had grave misgivings about the C19 Vaccines specifically. 

In answer to your second question, most definitely if prescribed by my doctor.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: grounded on February 01, 2023, 09:51:55 PM

In answer to your first question, i'd guess that depends on the reasons you won't take it and more importantly who you ask. I actually hate the term.
        I assume it came into the modern lexicon after the Andrew Wakefield controversy and the untold damage he caused. In the context of Covid 19,  it was used to denigrate not just those people who are genuine anti-vaccination of any type,  but also anybody who believed in tried and tested vaccination programmes( I include myself in that)but had grave misgivings about the C19 Vaccines specifically. 

In answer to your second question, most definitely if prescribed by my doctor.

So how long into the trials and development of the covid vaccine will you have confidence in it? Not that you'll take by the looks of it. Have you confidence in any vaccine?

At least you'll take advice from a doctor and not a witch doctor like Seamus