China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: grounded on January 30, 2023, 11:22:37 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 30, 2023, 11:08:49 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on January 30, 2023, 11:02:34 PM
Do all the pro vaxxers here intend to follow the guidance and continue to get their boosters along with their children as they become available?

my 2 year son didn't get the flu vaccine this year. we wanted him to get it but unfortunately through illness ourselves etc. it didn't happen. he got influenza  b, It was a horrible experience, almost a week of high temps, swollen glands, multiple doctors trips and we spent a night in hospital, he stopped being able to walk for 48 hrs... frightening to see an active kid one day not be able to walk the next.

to answer your question. Yes, I will follow medical advice.

Lots of parents failed to give their children the nasal influenza vaccine this year and they were warned repeatedly of a increased risk of influenza this season.  Very irresponsible especially as the influenza vaccine has been round for coming upto 100 years.

https://lloydspharmacy.com/blogs/cold-and-flu/when-flu-vaccine-invented

we were well aware of the risk, which is why we want him to get it, but as I said due to illness it didn't happen.  nasal vaccine is roughly 20 years according to the link..   

grounded

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 30, 2023, 11:30:27 PM
Do all the pro vaxxers here intend to follow the guidance and continue to get their boosters along with their children as they become available?

my 2 year son didn't get the flu vaccine this year. we wanted him to get it but unfortunately through illness ourselves etc. it didn't happen. he got influenza  b, It was a horrible experience, almost a week of high temps, swollen glands, multiple doctors trips and we spent a night in hospital, he stopped being able to walk for 48 hrs... frightening to see an active kid one day not be able to walk the next.

Lots of parents failed to give their children the nasal influenza vaccine this year and they were warned repeatedly of a increased risk of influenza this season.  Very irresponsible especially as the influenza vaccine has been round for coming upto 100 years.

we were well aware of the risk, which is why we want him to get it, but as I said due to illness it didn't happen.  nasal vaccine is roughly 20 years according to the link..

Ah, i never took you for an antivaxxer Pauric.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: grounded on January 30, 2023, 11:32:55 PM

comprehension is obviously an issue for you.  A decent person would ask if my son has recovered.. you continue to fail at trying to be smart...

grounded

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 30, 2023, 11:35:59 PM
Quote from: grounded on January 30, 2023, 11:32:55 PM

comprehension is obviously an issue for you.  A decent person would ask if my son has recovered.. you continue to fail at trying to be smart...

P.S. Hope the wee lad is feeling better....

theskull1

Just to be aware PHP of a recent study showing increased chance of getting Covid the more boosters taken... could be bullshit

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.12.17.22283625v1.full-text
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamus

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 30, 2023, 11:03:06 PM
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03626-1#:~:text=The%20world%20was%20able%20to,moving%20more%20quickly%20than%20normal.

try using Google to see how trials were conducted quicker than normal... plenty of them.. here is one.

That article was from December 2020, now fast forward to January 24, 2023 to the article I posted to find the true results of the trial on the public who are being used as guinea pigs. 

Relying on GOOGLE for you information is much like going to RTE to do likewise.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Seamus on January 31, 2023, 12:01:15 AM
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03626-1#:~:text=The%20world%20was%20able%20to,moving%20more%20quickly%20than%20normal.

try using Google to see how trials were conducted quicker than normal... plenty of them.. here is one.

That article was from December 2020, now move forward to January 24, 2023 to the article I posted to find the true results of the trial on the public who are being used as guinea pigs.

it doesn't matter that it was written in 2020, it was about how the vaccines were produced quicker and quicker doesn't mean less safe!!!

random links on gaabaord from anonymous poster is where I should get all my information from!!!

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: theskull1 on January 30, 2023, 11:58:47 PM
Just to be aware PHP of a recent study showing increased chance of getting Covid the more boosters taken... could be bullshit

bullshit or not you have shared it, you are willing to accept that covid boosters increased the chances of getting covid but not willing to accept it could reduce the effects if I do get it!! Care to share those studies.

Seamus

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 31, 2023, 12:08:41 AM

That article was from December 2020, now move forward to January 24, 2023 to the article I posted to find the true results of the trial on the public who are being used as guinea pigs.

it doesn't matter that it was written in 2020, it was about how the vaccines were produced quicker and quicker doesn't mean less safe!!!

random links on gaabaord from anonymous poster is where I should get all my information from!!!

The January 24th article proves that you are incorrect. Your sarcasm may have a better chance of giving you protection than any of the COVID jabs.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Seamus on January 31, 2023, 12:31:34 AM

The January 24th article proves that you are incorrect. Your sarcasm may have a better chance of giving you protection than any of the COVID jabs.

the survey that included asking non vaccinated people (about half the 2800) if they knew a vaccinated person that had side effects. very scientific...

theskull1

If there's an increasing chance of getting Covid, the more boosters you take, that's telling my brain there's something not right about this vaccines interaction with people's immune systems. Pfizer have already lost me at that point
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: theskull1 on January 31, 2023, 01:07:57 AM
If there's an increasing chance of getting Covid, the more boosters you take, that's telling my brain there's something not right about this vaccines interaction with people's immune systems. Pfizer have already lost me at that point

you appear more willing to accept that which you yourself mentioned could be bullshit but not the studies that show their effectiveness. Why is that?

Have you or do you take travel vaccines like the vaccines recommend for Vietnam  etc.? and do you take vitamin d or any health supplements or do they fall under big pharma?

Seamus

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 31, 2023, 12:40:14 AM

the survey that included asking non vaccinated people (about half the 2800) if they knew a vaccinated person that had side effects. very scientific...

You conveniently left out the following:

"However, even among the vaccinated participants only, 15% knew someone in their social circle who had a significant health problem after they received the vaccine.

This 15% rate may still sound high to the vaccine proponents.

But among the vaccinated participants themselves, 13% reported experiencing a severe health issue after the vaccine (see table 2).

Regarding vaccine deaths, "fifty-seven people indicated that among the people they knew who had experienced a vaccine adverse event, the person they knew best had died."

J70

Quote from: theskull1 on January 30, 2023, 11:58:47 PM

Interesting paper. Albeit not yet peer reviewed.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Seamus on January 31, 2023, 01:22:42 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 31, 2023, 12:40:14 AM

You conveniently left out the following:

"However, even among the vaccinated participants only, 15% knew someone in their social circle who had a significant health problem after they received the vaccine.

This 15% rate may still sound high to the vaccine proponents.

But among the vaccinated participants themselves, 13% reported experiencing a severe health issue after the vaccine (see table 2).

Regarding vaccine deaths, "fifty-seven people indicated that among the people they knew who had experienced a vaccine adverse event, the person they knew best had died."

I left it out as in my opinion a study that includes 2nd hand information like this survey did isn't worthy of any consideration...