China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamus

The jab skeptics are in safe hands, avoiding and detoxing the shedding are the only concerns. Knowledge is power.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Seamus on January 28, 2023, 12:47:12 AM
The jab skeptics are in safe hands, avoiding and detoxing the shedding are the only concerns. Knowledge is power.

What does "avoiding and detoxing the shedding" mean?   Help a sheeple out.

Seamus

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on January 28, 2023, 12:50:32 AM
Quote from: Seamus on January 28, 2023, 12:47:12 AM

What does "avoiding and detoxing the shedding" mean?   Help a sheeple out.

Start by throwing your tv out the window
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Jell 0 Biafra

Jell 0 Biafra

There was a bloke under it.  I think it killed him.  He was probably vaccinated though.

theskull1

Wouldn't everyone want your health officialdom to be collecting the data to get to the answers rather that leave the conspiracy theorists to fill the silence? Surely we all want that?
Is the lack of want in this regard not concerning to folk?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

J70

Quote from: theskull1 on January 28, 2023, 12:59:57 AM
Wouldn't everyone want your health officialdom to be collecting the data to get to the answers rather that leave the conspiracy theorists to fill the silence? Surely we all want that?

Are they NOT looking at the data?

Seamus

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on January 28, 2023, 12:58:18 AM
There was a bloke under it.  I think it killed him.  He was probably vaccinated though.

You probably did him a favour.

Jell 0 Biafra

That's what I thought.  Can I hire you as my defense lawyer?

Seamus

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on January 28, 2023, 01:15:14 AM
That's what I thought.  Can I hire you as my defense lawyer?

Sorry, not into statutory law. Plead insanity, you will be believed.

Jell 0 Biafra

Cheers, I'll say I got advice from you.  That should do it.

Jell 0 Biafra

But still:

What does "avoiding and detoxing the shedding" mean?

RedHand88

They do collect the data though? It's called the MHRA yellow card scheme.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: J70 on January 28, 2023, 01:12:58 AM

Are they NOT looking at the data?

They are and very plausible reasons provided for the Increases.

I remember it was well discussed that taking the option to lockdown could potentially has knock on effects but it saved life's at the time..

grounded

Plausible reasons do not equate to factual evidence. That comes down to painstaking epidemiology, assessment of confounders and determination of causation as opposed to an association.