China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: Seamus on January 07, 2023, 05:50:55 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 02, 2023, 08:42:33 AM
Quote from: highorlow on January 02, 2023, 08:00:01 AM
QuoteCovid is still rife,

It's a head cold, always was mild after the very first wave in March 2020.

The lockdowns have caused a housing crisis, (part of) massive inflation, lack of healthcare staff and new entrants, kids immune symptoms to be garbage, a backlog in treatments in cancer and other illnesses thereby causing a year where we had exceptional excess deaths in Europe (heatwave will be blamed though) .....

So you don't think lockdowns have caused the present state?

Anyhow you enjoy your masking
My wife's aunt is currently in ICU with it. I'll let her know it's a head cold and to shake it off.

Is she fully vaxed and boosted? What is the official percentage of those vaxed in Ireland? What is the discrepancy between uptake of first jab and totally boosted?

Don't know what level she was. I'd assume boosted but no idea when she received it.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Gmac

Time to figure out what lab in wuhan  this virus came from , about time we found the source.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gmac on January 07, 2023, 07:25:14 PM
Time to figure out what lab in wuhan  this virus came from , about time we found the source.

Was in Area 51 I heard, black taxi driver told me. Said that Bill Gates bought the moon and is having parties there every week!

Think he's wrong though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 07, 2023, 07:30:09 PM

Was in Area 51 I heard, black taxi driver told me. Said that Bill Gates bought the moon and is having parties there every week!

Think he's wrong though

It's someone's truth though

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JoG2 on January 07, 2023, 07:36:39 PM

Think he's wrong though

It's someone's truth though

If you believe in god you can believe anything
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gmac

Think he's wrong though
silly man

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 07, 2023, 06:28:51 PM
So it was a pandemic or it wasn't? You'll be saying there was no moon landing and the holocaust never happened next

Being from Northern Ireland, I'd expect you to not believe everything your Government tells you.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 07, 2023, 08:19:49 PM
So it was a pandemic or it wasn't? You'll be saying there was no moon landing and the holocaust never happened next

Being from Northern Ireland, I'd expect you to not believe everything your Government tells you.

Where's that?

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 07, 2023, 08:59:38 PM

Where's that?

AustinPowers

Or  any government,  for that matter

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 07, 2023, 09:22:00 PM

Where's that?

2023 and still you'd vote the same as they did over a 100 years ago...

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 07, 2023, 09:32:56 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 07, 2023, 09:22:00 PM

Where's that?

2023 and still you'd vote the same as they did over a 100 years ago...

Ok lets get back to the theme that you as a person who lived in Northern Ireland was subject to decades of Government lies.

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 02, 2023, 09:14:41 AM

The lockdowns have caused a housing crisis, (part of) massive inflation, lack of healthcare staff and new entrants, kids immune symptoms to be garbage, a backlog in treatments in cancer and other illnesses thereby causing a year where we had exceptional excess deaths in Europe (heatwave will be blamed though) .....

My das friend died of it in late 2020 (late 40s). He himself was hospitalised in 2021 for a week with it, was unable to work for 4 months and just physically hasn't been the same since.

Head cold.

Yep.

I'd a relative die after two spells of being intubated. My own mother was hospitalized with it. Several people from businesses I frequent died.

Just a sniffle though. ::)

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on January 07, 2023, 09:58:33 PM

My das friend died of it in late 2020 (late 40s). He himself was hospitalised in 2021 for a week with it, was unable to work for 4 months and just physically hasn't been the same since.

Head cold.

Yep.

I'd a relative die after two spells of being intubated. My own mother was hospitalized with it. Several people from businesses I frequent died.

And the penny still hasn't dropped? Seems never will at this stage.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

J70

Quote from: Seamus on January 07, 2023, 10:07:56 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 07, 2023, 09:58:33 PM

Head cold.

Yep.

And the penny still hasn't dropped? Seems never will at this stage.

Great. You're back.

And making as much sense as ever.