China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

or maybe drugs used for their on label purpose which have been  approved by the revelant health authority.

From the Bunker

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door... (slam!)

Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away...

grounded

Actually to defend ' big Pharma '

Merck have been donating Ivermectin in the form of Mectizan for over 35 years to treat river blindness. It was (and still is) one of the biggest ppp ( involving a pharmaceutical company) of all time.

https://www.merck.com/stories/mectizan/

grounded

Quote from: Last Man on August 26, 2022, 04:55:47 PM
Excess deaths warrant some discussion surely! He has his opinion and in fairness he comes across as pretty knowledgable and well able to interpret the available data. I would prefer to see someone put their hand up to debate the points with him rather than censor him out of hand. Leave it up to us to decide who makes the most compelling argument. Istead I am left feeling that something stinks with this.

In relation to excess deaths in the UK, I thought this article is fairly balanced.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-62648951.amp

Multi-factorial obviously, but deeply worrying failures in the health service in terms of diagnosis and treatment.
I'd assume there will be very similar trends in the Irish Health care system.

From the Bunker

armaghniac

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 11, 2022, 11:20:08 PM
You won't see this on government funded RTE.

https://twitter.com/Rob_Roos/status/1579759795225198593

Why should you see it on RTÉ?
(p.s. you do know that the government is appointed by us?)
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Cunny Funt

Rob Roos a shady looking character from far right wing political party in the Netherlands chatting with Tucker Carlson tonight is sure to be compelling...

Gmac

Never easy to admit you were scammed or lied to and fell for it .

johnnycool

Quote from: theskull1 on August 26, 2022, 02:44:04 PM
The data should be there to show the similar(ish) outcomes between vaccinated and ununvaccinated across age groups I would have thought. No?

There were excess deaths long before the vaccine roll out, so whilst I get the concerns about rolling out a vaccine in double quick time was it worth that risk is the question that needs answered..

Originally when the vaccines were being rolled out there was a figure being bandied about that over 50% of those in Intensive Care were unvaccinated which on the face of it seems to suggest a 50/50 split in the population but at that time over 80% of the UK population was vaccinated.
Doing the math would suggest of the 20% you'd a much higher chance of being admitted to the ICU than the 80% who were vaccinated.

armaghniac

Quote from: johnnycool on October 12, 2022, 03:18:48 PM
Doing the math would suggest of the 20% you'd a much higher chance of being admitted to the ICU than the 80% who were vaccinated.

Some people seem to find math challenging, unless you owe them money.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Man Marker

So, the narrative of take the covid jab and protect your grand parents has been proven to be bollix
the narrative of take the covid jab prevent transmission has been proven to be bollix
forcing it on all age groups jabs been proven to be bollix with many countries banning the covid jab for young men due to its risk.
And lets face it, more revelations are on the way.

There is some amount of people who just believe what they are told and don't question. We were fed lies and untruths. And the worst part is that, of the covid jab that did work i.e., protect people from serious illness or death, many many people going forward will be so sceptical of its benefits due to the lies and won't take it. Thank god I have an analytical mind and ask questions before taking anything i.e., if it's to good to be true, then its never true.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Man Marker on October 12, 2022, 04:20:24 PM
So, the narrative of take the covid jab and protect your grand parents has been proven to be bollix False
the narrative of take the covid jab prevent transmission has been proven to be bollix false
forcing it on all age groups jabs been proven to be bollix with many countries banning the covid jab for young men due to its risk. false

There is some amount of people who just believe what they are told and don't question. We were fed lies and untruths. And the worst part is that, of the covid jab that did work i.e., protect people from serious illness or death, many many people going forward will be so sceptical of its benefits due to the lies and won't take it. Thank god I have an analytical mind and ask questions before taking anything i.e., if it's to good to be true, then its never true.

the only thing that is Bollox is your take.

AustinPowers

We were all  scammed , to different extents .  From wearing masks , social distancing, not allowing people into our houses, taking multiple jabs  etc etc

They kept people constantly in fear so they  could sell them their covid narrative and of course, their vaccines   Destroying lives, businesses and mental healths. in the process

Going forward,  many many people will not believe a word they're told .  They've lost people's trust, it's gone. Big pharma , government, politicians, WHO,  media, - they've shot themselves in the foot.  It's over

It's no  wonder  around the world politics is changing with the electing    so called extreme parties/politicians .  More and more people are realising  those in power can't be trusted.  Take the current Tories , I've never witnessed a bigger pile  of gangsters.  Those f**kers should be all locked up , and  never again should they get within an  asses roar of Downing Street . Their antics has pushed Scotland closer to independence and a UI as  well .  Those EU gangsters are no better

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 11, 2022, 11:20:08 PM
You won't see this on government funded RTE.

https://twitter.com/Rob_Roos/status/1579759795225198593

This is truly shocking alright - no, wait ...........

Dec 2020- https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-vaccine-immunity-e-idINKBN28I0OK

QuoteClinical trials so far have not been designed to determine if an immunized person can still spread the coronavirus to someone else. Some vaccines, such as hepatitis A, do provide such protection - known as sterilizing immunity - but others do not. COVID-19 vaccine makers focused trials on determining whether the drug stopped people from becoming ill.

Dec 2020 - https://www.jpost.com/health-science/pfizer-chairman-unsure-if-covid-vaccine-prevents-transmission-to-others-651184

QuotePfizer chairman Albert Bourla said on Thursday that the pharmaceutical company is unsure whether the coronavirus vaccine could prevent a person from transmitting the virus, The Hill reported.

The comment was made to Dateline host Lester Holt during a prime-time special titled "Race for a Vaccine" wherein Holt questioned individuals involved in development and distribution of the coronavirus vaccine.

Holt asked Bourla if being vaccinated for the virus meant he could still transmit it to others.

"I think this is something that needs to be examined. We are not certain about that right now with what we know," Bourla responded.

Dec 2020 - https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-takes-key-action-fight-against-covid-19-issuing-emergency-use-authorization-first-covid-19

QuoteAt this time, data are not available to make a determination about how long the vaccine will provide protection, nor is there evidence that the vaccine prevents transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from person to person.

thebigfella

Quote from: Man Marker on October 12, 2022, 04:20:24 PM
So, the narrative of take the covid jab and protect your grand parents has been proven to be bollix
the narrative of take the covid jab prevent transmission has been proven to be bollix
forcing it on all age groups jabs been proven to be bollix with many countries banning the covid jab for young men due to its risk.

Jesus we would never have guessed