China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Negative, though still head cold feeling
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 30, 2022, 06:45:05 PM
Ah I've missed the medical experts talking  ;D
;D I saw something in the local paper about protests against a 5G mast going up in Tandragee and I laughed to myself that the loopers will be out in force again!

Covid definitely on the march again. Know a good few with it at the minute. Nothing too serious but despite it not killing people it impacts on people's work and general movements.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 30, 2022, 11:48:22 PM
;D I saw something in the local paper about protests against a 5G mast going up in Tandragee and I laughed to myself that the loopers will be out in force again!

Covid definitely on the march again. Know a good few with it at the minute. Nothing too serious but despite it not killing people it impacts on people's work and general movements.

Only if you test
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

I suppose Covid is like drinking and driving, if you don't care you need not change your routine.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Last Man

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 01, 2022, 12:17:05 AM

Only if you test
;)

imtommygunn

You have to mention bill gates in there too surely. No 5G without Bill ;D

RedHand88

Quote from: Last Man on July 01, 2022, 06:50:47 AM
This Cardiologist doesn't care either in having the balls to push back.
https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1542510038912077825?t=rgpMyuQJ4ga36nU9TeBo-A&s=08

Life expectancy has been extended by 10 years in the last few decades thanks to medication.
We can treat disease now in a way never thought possible in the 70s or 80s.

Last Man

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 01, 2022, 09:10:32 AM
https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1542510038912077825?t=rgpMyuQJ4ga36nU9TeBo-A&s=08

Life expectancy has been extended by 10 years in the last few decades thanks to medication.
🤔 Life span v Health span. Which is better. A friend of mine has 3 nursing homes filled with people who barely feed themselves or wipe their own arse! So it's all good. Bravo to the system!

Captain Scarlet

Our glorious leader #ThankYouTony is leaving today.

We STILL don't know if Covid cases in hospitals are from people going in because of the virus, if they went in with something else and then tested positive or if they actually got it in hospital.

He got grumpy when asked any questions and one of his tweets saw the actual riot squad on the street stopping youngsters drinking cans. Weeks later he was asked how many cases were from that gathering. He got grumpy but eventually admitted none...

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

LeoMc

To clarify this is not a BMA award and the BMA have played no role in the decision to make this award. We do not endorse the views of Dr Aseem Malhotra

TabClear

Quote from: Last Man on July 01, 2022, 09:48:56 AM

🤔 Life span v Health span. Which is better. A friend of mine has 3 nursing homes filled with people who barely feed themselves or wipe their own arse! So it's all good. Bravo to the system!

Thats a can of worms. Not for this thread but from a personal perspective I would rather clock out "early" when I still have my full faculties rather than just survive in an home for years. Happy to save my grandkids and children a few quid as well.  I would have no issue with companies like Dignitas etc operating here, obviously under proper regulations and controls.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: TabClear on July 01, 2022, 10:14:40 AM

Thats a can of worms. Not for this thread but from a personal perspective I would rather clock out "early" when I still have my full faculties rather than just survive in an home for years. Happy to save my grandkids and children a few quid as well.  I would have no issue with companies like Dignitas etc operating here, obviously under proper regulations and controls.

You say you'd rather clock out early... what sort of timeline are you looking at?

balladmaker

Tested +ve on Friday, after feeling a little under the weather for the 3 or 4 days up to it.  Despite testing everyday, it took 4 days or so I reckon for the test to show a +ve.  Mild so far, and think the worst of it is over.  It does seem to be rampant at the minute given the number of people I know who've had it over last few weeks.

onefineday

Given the huge increase in lifespan, its a pretty fair assumption that health span has increased dramatically in the same period. Anecdotes about your mate's 3 nursing homes can he very easily matched and surpassed by most of us on here.
Here's mine, my paternal grandfsther and his 6 siblings all passed in their early 60s with heart issues. My father and his 7 siblings have all had some coronary issues and all are in their 70s and in pretty decent shape after surgical and ongoing pharmaceutical interventions.