China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

The wellness industry is the biggest unregulated scam ever but look over there big pharma  ::)

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 31, 2021, 10:17:20 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on December 31, 2021, 10:10:36 PM
Big bad pharma not making enough from the vaccines? They'd have doubled their profits if Vit D was pushed too. 'They' missed a trick there
Big Vitamin. The NWO obviously aren't controlling Holland & Barrett.

They did have Hall and Nash though.

RedHand88

Quote from: thebigfella on December 31, 2021, 10:41:56 PM
The wellness industry is the biggest unregulated scam ever but look over there big pharma  ::)

This.

PeterEli

Does anyone know turn around time for PCR test results in the North? They state 24-48 hours and I know there is a huge backlog at present, waiting over 48 hours now.

JoG2

Quote from: PeterEli on January 01, 2022, 02:28:13 PM
Does anyone know turn around time for PCR test results in the North? They state 24-48 hours and I know there is a huge backlog at present, waiting over 48 hours now.

Would have been 15 - 24 hours up until this latest variant Peter. Our last took over 35 hrs (a week ago). Will prob land soon, if not, it could come back tomorrow 'void' and you'd have to retest. Serious backlog though as you say

PeterEli

Quote from: JoG2 on January 01, 2022, 02:33:22 PM
Quote from: PeterEli on January 01, 2022, 02:28:13 PM

Would have been 15 - 24 hours up until this latest variant Peter. Our last took over 35 hrs (a week ago). Will prob land soon, if not, it could come back tomorrow 'void' and you'd have to retest. Serious backlog though as you say

Cheers.

delgany

Had a test a 4pm on 27th and result at 10.30 am on 28th.
Does it depend on where you get the test ?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

It's everywhere folks. My mother, nephew, sister in law , mucker and all his wains positive today.

JoG2

Does anyone know of anyone who has tested negative (lateral flow) on days 6 and 7? Every single person I know or have heard of is still positive on days 6 and 7.

PeterEli

Quote from: delgany on January 01, 2022, 04:08:00 PM
Had a test a 4pm on 27th and result at 10.30 am on 28th.
Does it depend on where you get the test ?

Enniskillen.

Wife and her sister tested at same time as me, one back positive one negative. Still no word myself.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JoG2 on January 01, 2022, 04:30:05 PM
Does anyone know of anyone who has tested negative (lateral flow) on days 6 and 7? Every single person I know or have heard of is still positive on days 6 and 7.
Asked the missus and couple of people she knows tested at 6 and 7 were positive.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Thastheball on January 01, 2022, 08:41:55 PM
Why vaccine trials weren't responsible 'science' – not even close

https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/vaccine-trials-werent-responsible-science-not-even-close/

You posted on page 1242 about vitamin D and I replied any chance you could provide the evidence I asked for and the dose of vitamin D you suggested?

also look up the AAPS to see who you are aligning your views with...

Captain Obvious

Dr. Anti vaccine Orient and WND far-right website is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories. Ah yes the type of articles to back up ones opinions.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 01, 2022, 04:14:31 PM
It's everywhere folks. My mother, nephew, sister in law , mucker and all his wains positive today.

In reality I think we're all getting it sooner or later.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Thastheball on January 01, 2022, 08:41:55 PM
Why vaccine trials weren't responsible 'science' – not even close

https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/vaccine-trials-werent-responsible-science-not-even-close/

You wouldn't recognise responsible science if it walked up to you and attempted to batter some sense into you.

The reason the control groups were abandoned were because it would have been unethical to deny those in that group the clear benefits the vaccines were shown, even with preliminary data, to provide against the virus.

Does that mean the control group was lost? Largely yes.
Does that mean the vaccine studies are perfectly aligned with classical methods? No.
Does that mean its bad science? No*.

If using the vaccine reduces your risk of serious illness or death by a hundred-fold (for example), and the rate of serious illness/disease per infection is running at around 0.1%; and the vaccine can induce significant side effects in 1 case in 1,000,000 - your still 10 times better off by taking the vaccine.
i usse an speelchekor