China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on December 31, 2021, 07:17:31 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on December 31, 2021, 07:14:40 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on December 31, 2021, 07:05:00 PM
While what doesn't kill makes you strong, the problem is that a lot of people die in the process.

Time will tell, but the panic created coming into the arrival of Omnicron telling/frightening people into getting a Booster (that was next to useless against the variant) told it's old story!

more mis information but at this stage I'm almost sure you are just a WUM...

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/sinovac-covid-19-shot-with-pfizer-booster-less-effective-against-omicron-study-2021-12-31/

From the Bunker

In fairness if i was a Pharmaceutical company and i had a Sh1tload of Covid-19 shots produced and suddenly there is talk of a variant that looks like it will do a better job at creating herd immunity than the Vaccine. I'd be doing and saying what ever i could to create panic/fear/uncertainty to get rid of them.

PadraicHenryPearse

there was no frightening people, there was caution but almost immediately it was suggested that Omicron appeared to be milder..  mis information

I hate posting links but since you are incapable it appears of doing your own research... here you go (also check out the two articles in the read next section in your link and re read your link again while you are at it)

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/81-reduction-in-risk-of-hospital-admission-with-omicron-after-booster-jab-1236116.html

sinovac is not used In Ireland...I won't be responding to your posts again...

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteGoing to take a break from this thread.

That lasted a long time - biggest f**king drama queen on the message board.

Get some help - https://www.samaritans.org/branches/

Itchy

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on December 31, 2021, 05:38:19 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on December 31, 2021, 05:36:03 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 31, 2021, 03:35:27 PM
Quote from: Thastheball on December 31, 2021, 02:39:11 PM
Here is some advise. Skull had previously shared this, but to elaborate. One of the first things covid patients get along with other meds is Vit D. They infact get alot of it depending on bloods test, but typically up to 20,000 mgs.  Almost 90% of patients admitted with covid are tested low in vit D. And one of the characteristics of obesity is low vit D.
I had been on approximately 500mgs per day but advised by my G.P. friend and colleague to up it to 4000 mgs per day in winter, early spring.

That's been known since the very early days, I always found it odd that people were not advised to take vit d supplements as a preventative measure. Supplements are readily available over the counter. Yet it never made it into any hse or public safety documentation. Maybe there's a reason for its omission, but I don't know what it is.

https://www.tcd.ie/news_events/articles/further-evidence-that-vitamin-d-might-protect-against-severe-covid-19-disease-and-death/

People are not advised to take vit D because there is no patent on it. That's no good for the Pfizer's of this world.

Except vit d is advised... it is just not specifically advised for covid.

Why wasn't it advised as a de-risk strategy for covid. It certainly wouldn't do any harm and initial research shows positive effects?

PadraicHenryPearse

because it is not a proven treatment for covid. It is however advised to take it if you are deficient in Vitamin D. 

RedHand88

Quote from: Itchy on December 31, 2021, 08:15:38 PM
Here is some advise. Skull had previously shared this, but to elaborate. One of the first things covid patients get along with other meds is Vit D. They infact get alot of it depending on bloods test, but typically up to 20,000 mgs.  Almost 90% of patients admitted with covid are tested low in vit D. And one of the characteristics of obesity is low vit D.
I had been on approximately 500mgs per day but advised by my G.P. friend and colleague to up it to 4000 mgs per day in winter, early spring.

That's been known since the very early days, I always found it odd that people were not advised to take vit d supplements as a preventative measure. Supplements are readily available over the counter. Yet it never made it into any hse or public safety documentation. Maybe there's a reason for its omission, but I don't know what it is.

https://www.tcd.ie/news_events/articles/further-evidence-that-vitamin-d-might-protect-against-severe-covid-19-disease-and-death/

People are not advised to take vit D because there is no patent on it. That's no good for the Pfizer's of this world.

Why wasn't it advised as a de-risk strategy for covid. It certainly wouldn't do any harm and initial research shows positive effects?

https://nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12937-021-00744-y

Because that's why.

Main Street

Last June I decided that I needed the then prospective digital passport. I tried in vain to test covid positive but to no avail. dejected I went for  the pfizer vax in late June, suffered the next day with a very stiff right knee joint which persisted for 3 months with nothing alleviating it, not massage, hot/cold  etc.  Later I needed a booster for the dig cert,  again I tried hard in vain to be tested covid positive. Defeated,  I went for the booster in mid November,  next day old symptoms of blood circulation, anemia were awakened with ampification. Horrrible pins needles,  skin crawling sensation, numbness, that lasted for 6 weeks. Paresthesia its called, a common enough effect of the Pfizer vax.  Strangely enough I found good info about it on a medics discussion board set up to help medics assist with their patients' ailments after vaccination. I was fortunate that the worst effects only lasted 6 weeks compared to the experience of many others.

The  benefit so far is not having to deal with the hassle of pcr tests  and saving 45 / 50 eur each time. I know of other people who suffered badly doing covid, regardless I don't have any missgivings about doing covid. I would rather do it and do it well and go through an ordeal if neccessary to gain any extra required natural immunity and then be set up for life with a naturally acquired and a very flexible virus immunity.

JoG2

Quote from: Main Street on December 31, 2021, 08:48:25 PM
Last June I decided that I needed the then prospective digital passport. I tried in vain to test covid positive but to no avail. dejected I went for  the pfizer vax in late June, suffered the next day with a very stiff right knee joint which persisted for 3 months with nothing alleviating it, not massage, hot/cold  etc.  Later I needed a booster for the dig cert,  again I tried hard in vain to be tested covid positive. Defeated,  I went for the booster in mid November,  next day old symptoms of blood circulation, anemia were awakened with ampification. Horrrible pins needles,  skin crawling sensation, numbness, that lasted for 6 weeks. Paresthesia its called, a common enough effect of the Pfizer vax.  Strangely enough I found good info about it on a medics discussion board set up to help medics assist with their patients' ailments after vaccination. I was fortunate that the worst effects only lasted 6 weeks compared to the experience of many others.

The  benefit so far is not having to deal with the hassle of pcr tests  and saving 45 / 50 eur each time. I know of other people who suffered badly doing covid, regardless I don't have any missgivings about doing covid. I would rather do it and do it well and go through an ordeal if neccessary to gain any extra required natural immunity and then be set up for life with a naturally acquired and a very flexible virus immunity.

Was it a vaccine or magic mushrooms you took?  ;D

Itchy

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 31, 2021, 08:46:57 PM

Because that's why.

It's not really blowing the theory out of the water if you read it. Its acknowledged other studies showing a more positive correlation, gave some reasons why that might be and recommended further studies.

RedHand88

Quote from: Itchy on December 31, 2021, 09:01:10 PM

Because that's why.

It's not really blowing the theory out of the water if you read it. Its acknowledged other studies showing a more positive correlation, gave some reasons why that might be and recommended further studies.

No it didn't. It said that further studies (if they occur) should take into account the risk factors they did not consider, in order to back up their findings which were as follows:

"Based on current evidence, vitamin D deficiency or insufficiency was not significantly linked to susceptibility to COVID-19 infection or its associated death. Vitamin D supplements did not significantly improve clinical outcomes in patients with COVID-19, and the overall GRADE evidence quality was low, which suggested that vitamin D supplementation was not recommended for patients with COVID-19."

PadraicHenryPearse

It is not approved as a treatment for covid. there hasn't been clinical trials for covid (as far as I am aware), there has been for other illnesses where I don't think it did well (I've not researched this enough). there are a number of observational studies with differing results ...

it is recommended for usage where people are deficient in Vitamin D... this was already recommended pre covid...

Itchy

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 31, 2021, 09:09:56 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 31, 2021, 09:01:10 PM

Because that's why.

No it didn't. It said that further studies (if they occur) should take into account the risk factors they did not consider, in order to back up their findings which were as follows:

"Based on current evidence, vitamin D deficiency or insufficiency was not significantly linked to susceptibility to COVID-19 infection or its associated death. Vitamin D supplements did not significantly improve clinical outcomes in patients with COVID-19, and the overall GRADE evidence quality was low, which suggested that vitamin D supplementation was not recommended for patients with COVID-19."

. Although we included only studies that performed multivariable analysis, some potential risk factors were not fully adjusted, which affected our results. Therefore, further research should adjust for additional confounding factors to verify the results

JoG2

Big bad pharma not making enough from the vaccines? They'd have doubled their profits if Vit D was pushed too. 'They' missed a trick there

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JoG2 on December 31, 2021, 10:10:36 PM
Big bad pharma not making enough from the vaccines? They'd have doubled their profits if Vit D was pushed too. 'They' missed a trick there
Big Vitamin. The NWO obviously aren't controlling Holland & Barrett.