China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: JoG2 on December 27, 2021, 06:29:45 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on December 27, 2021, 06:08:10 PM
Your crowd i'd do anything to get young kids to line up for Vaccinations.

Even over hype a variant from Africa!

I know, imagine giving kids vaccines? Like trusting the experts, utter madness. In all seriousness, if social media, online grifters etc were around when the MMR was first being administered, folk as gullible as yourself would have brought the percentage way down causing untold additional deaths. Daft beyond belief

Yes image giving perfectly healthy - not at risk kids vaccines. Vaccines that are still at trial stage. Now that is reckless!

Fcuk me, it bad enough giving the a mix mash cocktail of different vaccines from different producers to mature people. God only knows who you go to, to blame if things go wrong?

From the Bunker

Quote from: thebigfella on December 27, 2021, 06:34:00 PM

Take a day off and spend some time with people that give a fuk about you.

Is that all you have to add?  ;D

You could always run to Gaaboardmod3 if the narrative does not suit?

Rossfan

See comments re Firbolg descendants in Joe Brolly thread.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

thebigfella

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 27, 2021, 06:38:46 PM

No but it's pointless at this point. You'll continue dismiss the truth and counter arguments for your lies.

JoG2

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 27, 2021, 06:37:11 PM

I know, imagine giving kids vaccines? Like trusting the experts, utter madness. In all seriousness, if social media, online grifters etc were around when the MMR was first being administered, folk as gullible as yourself would have brought the percentage way down causing untold additional deaths. Daft beyond belief

Yes image giving perfectly healthy - not at risk kids vaccines. Vaccines that are still at trial stage. Now that is reckless!

Fcuk me, it bad enough giving the a mix mash cocktail of different vaccines from different producers to mature people. God only knows who you go to, to blame if things go wrong?

You're believing and following people who are NOT experts, utter lunacy. As I said a few posts back, don't go ruining family ties and friendships over this.

Itchy

Still at trial stage? What sort of bollox are you talking. Do you know anything about what it takes to get a medicine approved?

From the Bunker

Quote from: thebigfella on December 27, 2021, 06:46:52 PM

No but it's pointless at this point. You'll continue dismiss the truth and counter arguments for your lies.

Where are my lies?

I have just given my thoughts on what is happening.

Thoughts that any concerned Parent, Civilian, thinking person might ask?

imtommygunn

You said something like "that's the last I'll say on this" pages ago. You would probably be better heeding your own advice.

If you're anti vaccine etc fair enough but you have bought into lunacy. It's not due to superior critical thinking ability - it's lunacy.

It's like turning on Twitter and people tweeting about their hairdresser telling the about all these people having cardiac issues post vaccine. Utter nonsense.

(I am sure there are people who have had issues but not multiple from one hairdresser especially when you see the same tweet from different sources in different parts of the world. People, you included, are buying into this nonsense.)

From the Bunker

Quote from: Itchy on December 27, 2021, 06:52:29 PM

Still at trial stage? What sort of bollox are you talking. Do you know anything about what it takes to get a medicine approved?

As far as i know for Pfizer the estimated date is the end of January 2023  and  Moderna is the end of October 2022 . Both were rushed through because of the emergency and hence governments had to sign off on liability.

thebigfella

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 27, 2021, 06:54:50 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on December 27, 2021, 06:46:52 PM

Where are my lies?

I have just given my thoughts on what is happening.

Thoughts that any concerned Parent, Civilian, thinking person might ask?

Vaccine at trial stage. That's a lie

Wildweasel74

Wouldn't be on giving vaccine to any children not at risk myself if the virus doesn't overall affect them. The giving out of a vaccine seems to be coming a cropper with this variant running through vaccinated and unvaccinated. I got vacinated and booster and had the flu jab every Yr past 10/12yrs but 1, picked up the flu only once in that time.(not the Yr I didn't get it) but this virus is now rampant unlike the flu and u look like u get it, jabbed or not. And I be in the at risk category. They do not note enough now the death rate and hospital admissions, like last Yr, and focus on the affected rate, but surely the % hospitalised compared to infected rate is way down from last, but if u watch the news you if this year was alot worse.

thebigfella

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 27, 2021, 07:02:59 PM

As far as i know for Pfizer the estimated date is the end of January 2023  and  Moderna is the end of October 2022 . Both were rushed through because of the emergency and hence governments had to sign off on liability.

As far as you know..... this a pretty standard post approval to monitor vaccines or drugs.

Baile Brigín 2

Trial stage? Are people still peddling this lie?

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 27, 2021, 07:02:59 PM

Estimated dates for what? Be clear please.

lenny

Rates of COVID-19 Cases and Deaths by Vaccination Status per the CDC:

Unvaccinated: 451 cases per 100k
Vaccinated: 134 cases per 100k
Boosted: 48 cases per 100k

Unvaccinated: 6.1 deaths per 100k
Vaccinated: 0.5 deaths per 100k
Boosted: 0.1 deaths per 100k