China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 23, 2021, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on December 22, 2021, 10:32:56 PMMost on here are now controlled by a higher source. They get their instruction from Big Pharma, Governments and MSM

Holy f**k - I've read it all now - the biggest pile of rubbish I've seen on this place - and that includes Syferus's posts

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 22, 2021, 10:32:56 PMI'd stay away from forums such as this.

There's a logout button at the top of the page - feel free to use it.
;D

seafoid

In France 70% of ICU cases are antivax.
It's becoming a huge issue with nurses and doctors.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 22, 2021, 10:32:56 PM
I'd stay away from forums such as this. Most on here are now controlled by a higher source. They get their instruction from Big Pharma, Governments and MSM.

I was going to respond to this utter bullsh!t earlier...

But my 5G earpiece dropped out - I think the signal got blocked by all the radioactivity it was giving off. Or maybe it was being blocked by the ionising radioactive waves from the "blockers" that tinfoil hat retards espoused to protect themselves from 5G.

Anyway, with my earpiece out, I couldn't take instruction from "them" on what to say. Obviously, a pleb like me doesn't know who "they" are - we just get our earpieces and instructions in grey amazon boxes without amazon on the side.... and despite many requests on here, you have refused to fill us in on who "they" are - so I couldn't exactly ring them on the landline.

After extensive research and a hard earning phd in forensic accounting from the university of facebook - I'm still none the wiser as to who "they" are.

But, thankfully, this morning, whatever tinfoil hat retard was blocking my 5G has f*ked off, so they woke me at 5am with instructions on how to respond. See below:

YOU
ARE
A
CLOWN

(While we can poke fun at your intellectual feebleness and laugh at the paranoia - I really hope no one has paid heed to your madness and chosen not to get a vaccine off the back of your crap. It'd be awful to think someone perished from COVID due to the stupidity of you. Thats the saddest part of all this.)
i usse an speelchekor

themac_23

Is there not a middle ground somewhere? Because that's where I feel I fall. I've been double jabbed and boosted all as soon as I could and not because I wanted to but because I wanted to be doing my bit to help out. But I also look at the stats and feel they are being made out to be worse than they are for effect.

For example the headlines the other day was that in England had the most positive results in a single day and that it was terrible. But when you read it the percentage was circa 8% positive, so actually what that tells us is loads of people who had no symptoms tested before the Christmas holidays doing the responsible thing and this made the numbers higher. Surely this could have been posted as a massive win for the vaccine programme and the fact high numbers wasn't reflected in hospitalisations? I just feel there's so much negativity and that's what is ruining peoples mental health.

I know a fella who has completely changed over covid he's literally afraid of his own shadow, I seen him in the shop one day recently and he was a different man, really sad.

imtommygunn

I would share these views too. This forum represents both sides. Some of the conspiracy rhetoric is bonkers then you have the other extreme who would appear like they live in a bunker.

Hospital cases are on a downward trajectory irrespective of omicron and despite the thoroughly unrealistic expectation that the vaccine would wipe everything out statistics suggest the the vaccine is doing a great job. (Best way to measure I have seen is cases per 100k of vaccinated vs unvaccinated and there is a stark difference).

Based on that I do feel the latest lockdown measures are maybe a bit too much. (I kind of understand that omicron is not about long enough to be fully understood so with sheer volume caution does need to be exercised but vaccine passports etc could / should help alleviate some of that surely?)

PadraicHenryPearse

who are the posters that appear like they live in a Bunkers?

I do know some family/friends etc. who even before covid would be germaphobes so covid hasn't helped that situation and others who are older who have pre existing conditions who in my opinion are righly being overly cautious..

I dont get the selling fear thing, covid in itself is scary to many people... while I think I'd be fine if I got it (although the experience of a board member and seeing the 38 Yr old S&C in Rocommon ending up in hospital makes you think) but biggest fear is passing it to others who then get seriously ill. I would struggle with that

imtommygunn

Not you - no problem with your views. In particular rossfan for the bunker comments.

Agreed on the passing it on. Have done a pcr for seeing older relatives over Christmas.

Milltown Row2

+1 guys

We as a family have done what we need to do, but as luck would have it these days, we have another cancer case in our family, this time the mother in law, xmas completely fucked this year again in regards to having everyone round as we don't want to cause any chance of infections and we don't have enough information on how this works on people receiving chemo!

I'm waiting on someone forcing me to do something as Eire guy says happens (full of shite)

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 24, 2021, 09:48:02 AM
Not you - no problem with your views. In particular rossfan for the bunker comments.

????
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

JoG2

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 24, 2021, 09:48:02 AM

Agreed on the passing it on. Have done a pcr for seeing older relatives over Christmas.

We've just had one of the family test positive this morning so all wider family plans, dinner, secret santa etc have been culled. Disappointing but not the end of the world. We've food in the fridge and coal in the bunker (no pun intended) It's the spreading that worries me too.
To me it's as simple as this, if you don't believe the experts, then you're believing and following folk who are not experts. Cannot get my head around this. Will the anti-vax, Covid down players on here be questioning what GPs and consultants prescribe from now on, doing their own research as the drugs will all be coming from big bad pharma

Any road, hope no-one permanently damages any family ties / friendships over the head of this. Happy Christmas all

bennydorano

All you can do is look after yourself & your own.

I genuinely think Covid is on the way out, Omicron will bring chaos for a month or so and then it's all sunlit uplands (until next November).

Wildweasel74

If u going to the dentist, do you want u tooth removed by someone who been trained and qualified to do it or do you want done by some guy who read up on the Internet how to do it. Are the politicians getting it right? Far from it, as their guidance changes like the wind, but I still take the advice of a qualified doctor over Joe Bloggs who read it up on the internet.

Itchy

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 24, 2021, 01:46:04 PM
If u going to the dentist, do you want u tooth removed by someone who been trained and qualified to do it or do you want done by some guy who read up on the Internet how to do it. Are the politicians getting it right? Far from it, as their guidance changes like the wind, but I still take the advice of a qualified doctor over Joe Bloggs who read it up on the internet.

Politicians are getting their advise from Nephet. Nephet do not get a pass on being questioned just because they are experts. Antigen tests not forming part of our response in the last 12 months - that was nephet. The problem is if you ask a question you get labelled as a Facebook loon.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Itchy on December 24, 2021, 02:23:10 PM

Politicians are getting their advise from Nephet. Nephet do not get a pass on being questioned just because they are experts. Antigen tests not forming part of our response in the last 12 months - that was nephet. The problem is if you ask a question you get labelled as a Facebook loon.
That's because most of the Facebook loons are not qualified to question "experts". They repackage bullshit from grifters and con artists filling their heads full of shite online. Would you want some idiot without 2 brain cells to question your decisions at work based on "research" they did online? 99% of them are morons and need to shut the f**k up. Governments across the globe are being pulled in every direction, most have made mistakes, some have made decisions based on false assumptions and economic reasons over humanitarian reasons, but there is no New World Order, Great Reset or other grand conspiracy pulling the strings.

Itchy

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 24, 2021, 03:25:26 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 24, 2021, 02:23:10 PM

That's because most of the Facebook loons are not qualified to question "experts". They repackage bullshit from grifters and con artists filling their heads full of shite online. Would you want some idiot without 2 brain cells to question your decisions at work based on "research" they did online? 99% of them are morons and need to shut the f**k up. Governments across the globe are being pulled in every direction, most have made mistakes, some have made decisions based on false assumptions and economic reasons over humanitarian reasons, but there is no New World Order, Great Reset or other grand conspiracy pulling the strings.

Tony Read what I said and then read what you replied. I've no idea why you directed that at me.