China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportacus

Or maybe you lost the argument long ago. 

imtommygunn

MSM check

Big pharma check

The two sure signs of someone critiquing 'MSM" and reading something as bad or worse. The sure sign someone needs a tinfoil hat too.

lenny

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 22, 2021, 10:32:56 PM
Quote from: highorlow on December 21, 2021, 07:54:56 PM
Does anyone know the official death tally from this whole thing?

What's the excess deaths globally?

What does it take to become an official 'pandemic'?

How many people in the world today died FROM hunger?

highorlow we live in a new world where Covid is the only thing that matters.

Every Covid death outranks every other death.

The Narrative is set, and anyone speaking outside of this is ridiculed, belittled and pigeoned holed into stereo-type categories such as having far-right beliefs.

It's now an obsession, a sort of religion.

I'd stay away from forums such as this. Most on here are now controlled by a higher source. They get their instruction from Big Pharma, Governments and MSM.

It's been a long time since they looked outside of these for answers.

They place their trust in the pillars of society, similar in the same way that Soldiers in the front line did in World War One.

The sad thing about this post is that there is a small minority of people out there who've allowed themselves to believe all these conspiracy theories. Just to take a couple of examples- these nutcases lump all media outlets into one homogeneous group ie mainstream media. It totally ignores the fact that out there on mainstream media are newspapers like the Telegraph and the Mail which are almost totally against any restrictions and have minimised the risk right from the start of the pandemic. Lbc, talk radio and GB news are radio/tv outlets which have presenters who are anti restrictions and anti vax. One thing most have in common is that they are extremely right wing.
On another point these nutcases also blame governments for taking away freedoms and imposing the vaccine on us. The conspiracy theorists always tell us that they don't trust government and we'll not get these freedoms back. It's a completely ridiculous argument given that most governments around the world have taken completely different approaches. Three countries which have performed worst in terms of deaths are the UK, USA and Brazil. One thing they all had in common at the start of the pandemic was they all had very right wing leaders who were reluctant to impose restrictions and acted much too late. In the case of Bolsonaro he didn't act at all.
If all countries had taken the same actions as Jacinda Ardern in NZ the virus would've died out with nowhere to go. We could all end up having to take that kind of approach for a few months depending on how the virus continues to evolve.

Tony Baloney

Did you not know the only "free-thinkers" are the ones who lap up all manner of crazy shite on the Internet without question.

ONeill

Would love a tinfoil hat. There were none in Poundstretcher or Boots in Lisburn.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jell 0 Biafra

I had to get rid of mine. I found it interfered with my newly excellent 5g internet.

Cunny Funt

Omicron has become the dominant strain of this virus now in the ROI. A surge in positive swabs and positivity in testing as high as its been during this pandemic, 10k cases could well be reported tonight or tomorrow.

How this variant translate into hospital admissions and spike for ICU treatment remains to be seen. Hopefully it's the milder strain as many experts has suggested. Currently 390 in hospital and 98 in ICU, as low as its been since October.

joemamas

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 22, 2021, 10:32:56 PM
Quote from: highorlow on December 21, 2021, 07:54:56 PM
Does anyone know the official death tally from this whole thing?

What's the excess deaths globally?

What does it take to become an official 'pandemic'?

How many people in the world today died FROM hunger?

highorlow we live in a new world where Covid is the only thing that matters.

Every Covid death outranks every other death.

The Narrative is set, and anyone speaking outside of this is ridiculed, belittled and pigeoned holed into stereo-type categories such as having far-right beliefs.

It's now an obsession, a sort of religion.

I'd stay away from forums such as this. Most on here are now controlled by a higher source. They get their instruction from Big Pharma, Governments and MSM.

It's been a long time since they looked outside of these for answers.

They place their trust in the pillars of society, similar in the same way that Soldiers in the front line did in World War One.

Great post,

Policy seems to be Shoot, Ready, Aim.
God help all the folks employed either directly or indirectly in the hospitality sector.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

joemamas

Quote from: Rossfan on December 23, 2021, 05:22:11 PM
Fools seldom differ

Hey doom and gloom, is your bunker finished yet.

Gmac

Quote from: joemamas on December 23, 2021, 07:26:40 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 23, 2021, 05:22:11 PM
Fools seldom differ

Hey doom and gloom, is your bunker finished yet.
he's posting from the tunnels under Louth key castle

imtommygunn

It's not a good post though - it is a ludicrous one...

JoG2

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 23, 2021, 09:31:32 PM
It's not a good post though - it is a ludicrous one...

It's, actually beyond belief that folk believe this kind of nonsense. I wonder how the half dozen or so on here (the 1 poster with the 4/5 accounts is counted as 1) get on with the family / close friends? I know of 1 guy, thinks along these lines (very vocal on social media by all accounts) who hasn't spoken to his immediate family in over a year. A fairly big, close family too. They are all wrong and he has taken himself away from his family because of it. No visit to see the young grand wains this Christmas etc... Utter madness

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 22, 2021, 10:32:56 PMMost on here are now controlled by a higher source. They get their instruction from Big Pharma, Governments and MSM

Holy f**k - I've read it all now - the biggest pile of rubbish I've seen on this place - and that includes Syferus's posts

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 22, 2021, 10:32:56 PMI'd stay away from forums such as this.

There's a logout button at the top of the page - feel free to use it.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM