China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: armaghniac on December 14, 2021, 03:11:17 PM
In good news for a change, the Pfizer anti viral drug reduced hospitalisation in vulnerable people by almost 90%. In their trial nobody died, while 12 died who did not receive the drug.
For regular people, who are less likely to go to hospital, it still reduced hospitalisation by 70%.
Of course, the loonies will say that Big Pharma made the disease and are now releasing the cure.

Yeah, so the hospitals should get a few labels that read ivermectin or whatever the miracle treatment du jour is in right wing circles so they can stick it on the boxes or jars to allow them to treat the loonies.

That way they'll think they're towing the reactionary line and sticking it to big pharma, the government, "they" and the libtard sheep.

CK_Redhand

What a great "gotcha" copied and pasted from socials, complete with emojis and all.  Another one on the ignore list.

theskull1

QuoteSo now that covid passports have been introduced, where people who have covid can walk freely into a restaurants. Lets face it, that's what it means as  anyone who has not been vaccinated can't go unless they have a lateral flow showing a negative, so they will not be the spreader?

This is a true statement. Only people who have taken a lateral flow will 'know' that they are clear. I'm sure we would all agree, this will not stop the spread
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on December 14, 2021, 07:28:09 PM
QuoteSo now that covid passports have been introduced, where people who have covid can walk freely into a restaurants. Lets face it, that's what it means as  anyone who has not been vaccinated can't go unless they have a lateral flow showing a negative, so they will not be the spreader?

This is a true statement. Only people who have taken a lateral flow will 'know' that they are clear. I'm sure we would all agree, this will not stop the spread

We should be testing more, I fully agree with that, I'm also behind the science that says vaccines reduces illness better than no vaccine. Can you imagine how quickly we could get back to normal if we followed those rules?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

The lateral flows are only 50% accurate I thought?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 14, 2021, 08:27:36 PM

A very quick search and it says 80% from a report on the 25th October
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 14, 2021, 08:30:11 PM

However, accurate they are they have to be done right. Someone doing it on themselves is no proof.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Armagh18

If done by a medical professional maybe, can't see people doing them on themselves being able to swab themselves properly.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 14, 2021, 09:22:01 PM

If done by a medical professional maybe, can't see people doing them on themselves being able to swab themselves properly.

Yeah it's so difficult

Cunny Funt

Hospital situation the last month of Tuesdays in ROI

4 weeks ago - 601 in hospital and 114 in ICU
3 weeks ago - 590 in hospital and 130 in ICU
2 weeks ago - 561 in hospital and 122 in ICU
Last week - 516 in hospital and 117 in ICU
Tonight - 457 in hospital and 109 in ICU

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 14, 2021, 10:14:09 PM
Hospital situation the last month of Tuesdays in ROI

4 weeks ago - 601 in hospital and 114 in ICU
3 weeks ago - 590 in hospital and 130 in ICU
2 weeks ago - 561 in hospital and 122 in ICU
Last week - 516 in hospital and 117 in ICU
Tonight - 457 in hospital and 109 in ICU

Going the right direction thankfully

RedHand88

Good old Rob Malone. Is he still sharing using bogus papers to back up his weird and wacky alternative theories??

https://factcheck.afp.com/http%253A%252F%252Fdoc.afp.com%252F9EU9W7-1

theskull1

Come on boys ... you have to be skeptical about everything you read/watch/listen ... everything. Is there not enough flying about in the ether to at the very least keep an open mind about some things. None of us can be certain about anything

Why are folk SO trusting of the big pharma being our saviour? I say keep an open mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_pharmaceutical_settlements
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

I don't need experts on either side to tell me that we don't need to vaccinate wains. Nobody does, there is no evidence or compelling argument to support their vaccination