China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 13, 2021, 07:41:44 AM
With all the talk of Omnicron, it seems far less deadly than Delta or is it too early to say?

Early indications show its milder. Scientists will always gear models for the worst case scenario. They have been doing this for 2 years now! Their brief is not set to worry about Mental illness, Job losses or cultural unrest. Their brief is set to cover their asses and reduced deaths.

smort

I think their brief is to protect the country. They will produce various models but the worst prediction is the one that gets reported

imtommygunn

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 12, 2021, 10:15:22 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on December 12, 2021, 07:30:23 PM
No one dying particularly suits me.

No one dying suits me as well. That's the ultimate goal no matter what side of the argument you are on.

It's pretty clear now though that this is impossible.

lenny

With all the talk of Omnicron, it seems far less deadly than Delta or is it too early to say?

It's too early to say. Almost all affected people in South Africa had been vaccinated or previously infected. There is a theory that's why they had mild symptoms.

Armagh18

Quote from: lenny on December 13, 2021, 09:06:55 AM

It's too early to say. Almost all affected people in South Africa had been vaccinated or previously infected. There is a theory that's why they had mild symptoms.
Well the vast vast majority here will be in that category too thankfully.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 13, 2021, 09:13:40 AM
Quote from: lenny on December 13, 2021, 09:06:55 AM

Well the vast vast majority here will be in that category too thankfully.

The average age in South Africa is 28 so its possible that this 'could' be a factor in the 'mildness' that's being talked about.

thebigfella

Quote from: Thastheball on December 13, 2021, 11:01:43 AM
Dr Doug Corrigan, Ph.D Biochemist & molecular biologist.

A brilliant analogy 😂

https://twitter.com/sciencewdrdoug/status/1470120180873408514?s=12

Dr Doug...... can you point us to any peer reviewed work of his? I would assume he should some?

trueblue1234

Quote from: Thastheball on December 13, 2021, 11:01:43 AM
Dr Doug Corrigan, Ph.D Biochemist & molecular biologist.

A brilliant analogy 😂

https://twitter.com/sciencewdrdoug/status/1470120180873408514?s=12

This is the guy that "proved" vaccines change your dna.

Except he didn't.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

armaghniac

Quote from: Thastheball on December 13, 2021, 02:06:43 PM
You all got your booster? Is it over 40s ?

Yes, anyone with an IQ of more than 40.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Hound

Quote from: Thastheball on December 12, 2021, 07:31:28 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on December 12, 2021, 06:10:54 PM
Some more useful information regarding Israel doctors experience treating Vitamin D (plus K2) and Zinc on his patients who caught covid. Have been following this protocol for over a year myself. We're all in this together folks. Don't let the fearmongering win. Other option do exist ... this evidence regarding Vitamin D has been flying around for well over 18 months .... yet zero western government strategies have harnessed improving immune systems as part of the effort to reduce pressure on health care resources. That fact alone does make me wonder why when its such an easy win.

Vitamin D in Israel

https://youtu.be/w9h-XQm2qEY

Vitamin D in Israel. This video is for educational purposes only and must not replace advice from your own health care provider. Always consult your own doctor before taking any medication or supplements. Dr Michael Cohen discusses the importance of Vitamin D and zinc for the optimisation of the immune system. Vitamin K2 is also used to distribute calcium to the correct tissues. Thankyou Dr Cohen for this excellent explanation of preventing and minimising infection by enabling the amazing natural immune response.

Me to skull
4000 mg vit D, along with zinc
The video is advocating the supplements in addition to the vaccines.

I find Dr John Campbell very interesting, albeit I've only seen a very small percentage of his videos. One other thing he advocated is no strenuous exercise in the week after getting the vaccine, which I think is very important (albeit only for a small proportion of people, but no way of knowing for sure who those people are, so better to just be cautious and take it easy with exercise for a few days).

But the main thing to remember, as Campbell says "these vaccines are completely brilliant"!

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Hound on December 13, 2021, 02:33:10 PM
Quote from: Thastheball on December 12, 2021, 07:31:28 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on December 12, 2021, 06:10:54 PM
Some more useful information regarding Israel doctors experience treating Vitamin D (plus K2) and Zinc on his patients who caught covid. Have been following this protocol for over a year myself. We're all in this together folks. Don't let the fearmongering win. Other option do exist ... this evidence regarding Vitamin D has been flying around for well over 18 months .... yet zero western government strategies have harnessed improving immune systems as part of the effort to reduce pressure on health care resources. That fact alone does make me wonder why when its such an easy win.

Vitamin D in Israel

https://youtu.be/w9h-XQm2qEY

Vitamin D in Israel. This video is for educational purposes only and must not replace advice from your own health care provider. Always consult your own doctor before taking any medication or supplements. Dr Michael Cohen discusses the importance of Vitamin D and zinc for the optimisation of the immune system. Vitamin K2 is also used to distribute calcium to the correct tissues. Thankyou Dr Cohen for this excellent explanation of preventing and minimising infection by enabling the amazing natural immune response.

Me to skull
4000 mg vit D, along with zinc
The video is advocating the supplements in addition to the vaccines.

I find Dr John Campbell very interesting, albeit I've only seen a very small percentage of his videos. One other thing he advocated is no strenuous exercise in the week after getting the vaccine, which I think is very important (albeit only for a small proportion of people, but no way of knowing for sure who those people are, so better to just be cautious and take it easy with exercise for a few days).

But the main thing to remember, as Campbell says "these vaccines are completely brilliant"!

I find him a complete spoofer... I've only seen 2 videos and that's time I'll never get back...

trueblue1234

Quote from: Thastheball on December 13, 2021, 03:48:31 PM
There's probably quite a few people on social media deleting their posts from 2020 if they were branding people as conspiracy theorists for warning about vaccine passports.

I'd say there's even more who were deleting posts saying Covid wasn't real and that it was a hoax.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Wildweasel74

Am waiting for Unicron and Galvatron to turn up. Then am getting really worried!! 🤔

Sportacus

Last weekend - Got my booster, no big deal.  Used my covid passport in a restaurant, no big deal. Wore my mask in the supermarket, no big deal.  Very happy to play a small part in taking the weight off the nurses and doctors on the frontline.  Truly can't understand why some people can't make the effort.