China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 11, 2021, 02:39:28 PM
Quote from: Thastheball on December 11, 2021, 02:33:02 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on December 11, 2021, 02:12:15 PM
Quote from: Thastheball on December 11, 2021, 02:04:56 PM
Skull, I have been following this guy for quite a while. Your wasting your time with some of the posters on here.  Actually had a conversation with a friend who is a GP, sent a video link to him as well. I was shocked at his response to one of the top men in the world. My first thoughts how much r getting paid per vaccine injection. Follow the money

You think gps get money for people getting the vaccine?

You didn't know they get paid for administering the injection?

They haven't been doing much lately, they might as well do something.

So do big pharmaceutical companies run the world wide governments?

Not true, not true at all. Each GP deals with approximately 30 triage patients per day, maybe sees about 5 of those face to face. They assess bloods from the day before, do maybe 2 or 3 house calls each, smear clinics, baby clinics, INR clinics, administer vaccines maybe 2 or 3 days a week, deal with the mountain of coding from hospital letters, run disease specific clinics (T2DM, asthma, COPD etc)
GPs never shut down for a day during covid. Dentists and hospital clinics stopped for months and still run on a much reduced capacity.

This myth that behind GP doors everyone is sitting on their hole is absolute nonsense. You struggle to get through on the phone because of the incredible demand, not because nothing is going on.

Wildweasel74

When someone gets barred on here, can they not keep note of ip address for future barring. Once barred that should be it, men coming bck under different user names have plagued this board. Time Admin noted ip addresses.

JoG2

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 11, 2021, 07:22:16 PM
Skull, I have been following this guy for quite a while. Your wasting your time with some of the posters on here.  Actually had a conversation with a friend who is a GP, sent a video link to him as well. I was shocked at his response to one of the top men in the world. My first thoughts how much r getting paid per vaccine injection. Follow the money

Not true, not true at all. Each GP deals with approximately 30 triage patients per day, maybe sees about 5 of those face to face. They assess bloods from the day before, do maybe 2 or 3 house calls each, smear clinics, baby clinics, INR clinics, administer vaccines maybe 2 or 3 days a week, deal with the mountain of coding from hospital letters, run disease specific clinics (T2DM, asthma, COPD etc)
GPs never shut down for a day during covid. Dentists and hospital clinics stopped for months and still run on a much reduced capacity.

This myth that behind GP doors everyone is sitting on their hole is absolute nonsense. You struggle to get through on the phone because of the incredible demand, not because nothing is going on.

Couldn't agree more. Another bogey man created by the media

armaghniac

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 11, 2021, 07:39:22 PM
When someone gets barred on here, can they not keep note of ip address for future barring. Once barred that should be it, men coming bck under different user names have plagued this board. Time Admin noted ip addresses.

Your IP number changes in most cases if you reboot the router. It isn't quite as easy as that.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

grounded

How many patients would they have normally seen face to face  pre-covid?
    I would definitely say there is a reduced patient throughput through GP surgeries. The local GP surgery closed at the March/April 2020 and never reopened. Some of the doctors joined a larger practice in a neighbouring town and I don't think the original surgery will reopen.
     I'd agree with you that they are not sitting on their hole, which is another myth invented by the media as they love the blame game.
       As for dentists, well at the beginning they were instructed by the health board to avoid face to face treatment of patients and basically not to carry out any procedures that involved aerosols which is most things. They were effectively closed down and really it was  the end of July 2020 before they even begin treating people(they had guidance on ppe and access to ppe equipment by this stage). The out of hours cover was removed in April 2020 so many dentists have to provide their own out of hours cover. That means for some smaller practices 7 days a week 365 days a year. Of course not all the same across the board and some definitely have reduced working hours. I'd say in many ways similar to GP position.
       Everybody likes to blame somebody else, but truthfully the nhs has been allowed to crumble under successive UK governments and its now on a drive to privatisation under Boris and Co. It was badly broken long before Covid.

From the Bunker

In Germany, a 12-year-old child dies two days after receiving the second dose of Pfizer vaccine. The autopsy confirms that the death was caused by the vaccine.

https://twitter.com/NeBirgitta/status/1468954864231202817

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 12, 2021, 03:39:29 PM
In Germany, a 12-year-old child dies two days after receiving the second dose of Pfizer vaccine. The autopsy confirms that the death was caused by the vaccine.

"the child had a previous illness and had been suffering from a serious heart and vascular disease for a long time."

https://news.in-24.com/news/257400.html

So they'd likely have been fatally sick if they'd caught the virus. In which case, what are the options?

- allow to acquire "naturally", when the expectation would be it'd be fatal?
- allow to get vaccine, in hope more benign form* gives their immune system a help.

*not strictly true for mRNA, but close enough for this.
i usse an speelchekor

armaghniac

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on December 12, 2021, 05:15:22 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on December 12, 2021, 03:39:29 PM

"the child had a previous illness and had been suffering from a serious heart and vascular disease for a long time."

https://news.in-24.com/news/257400.html

So they'd likely have been fatally sick if they'd caught the virus. In which case, what are the options?

- allow to acquire "naturally", when the expectation would be it'd be fatal?
- allow to get vaccine, in hope more benign form* gives their immune system a help.

*not strictly true for mRNA, but close enough for this.

And with this new infectious variant, getting the virus eventually is pretty much a certainty.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

theskull1

Some more useful information regarding Israel doctors experience treating Vitamin D (plus K2) and Zinc on his patients who caught covid. Have been following this protocol for over a year myself. We're all in this together folks. Don't let the fearmongering win. Other option do exist ... this evidence regarding Vitamin D has been flying around for well over 18 months .... yet zero western government strategies have harnessed improving immune systems as part of the effort to reduce pressure on health care resources. That fact alone does make me wonder why when its such an easy win.

Vitamin D in Israel

https://youtu.be/w9h-XQm2qEY

Vitamin D in Israel. This video is for educational purposes only and must not replace advice from your own health care provider. Always consult your own doctor before taking any medication or supplements. Dr Michael Cohen discusses the importance of Vitamin D and zinc for the optimisation of the immune system. Vitamin K2 is also used to distribute calcium to the correct tissues. Thankyou Dr Cohen for this excellent explanation of preventing and minimising infection by enabling the amazing natural immune response.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

RedHand88

Quote from: grounded on December 12, 2021, 12:21:59 PM

How many patients would they have normally seen face to face  pre-covid?
    I would definitely say there is a reduced patient throughput through GP surgeries. The local GP surgery closed at the March/April 2020 and never reopened. Some of the doctors joined a larger practice in a neighbouring town and I don't think the original surgery will reopen.
     I'd agree with you that they are not sitting on their hole, which is another myth invented by the media as they love the blame game.
       As for dentists, well at the beginning they were instructed by the health board to avoid face to face treatment of patients and basically not to carry out any procedures that involved aerosols which is most things. They were effectively closed down and really it was  the end of July 2020 before they even begin treating people(they had guidance on ppe and access to ppe equipment by this stage). The out of hours cover was removed in April 2020 so many dentists have to provide their own out of hours cover. That means for some smaller practices 7 days a week 365 days a year. Of course not all the same across the board and some definitely have reduced working hours. I'd say in many ways similar to GP position.
       Everybody likes to blame somebody else, but truthfully the nhs has been allowed to crumble under successive UK governments and its now on a drive to privatisation under Boris and Co. It was badly broken long before Covid.

They might have seen 20 or 30 face to face pre covid. Tbh I can't see it changing to the old system because they are able to get through more patients in a day now than they would have beforehand, albeit mostly remotely.

seafoid

Le Monde reported that vaccines are approx  85% effective against the current variant and that cases are a mixture of the 15% and the unvaccinated gobshites who have a mortality rate 7 times that of vaccinated. That is the price of "freedom"

From the Bunker

Quote from: seafoid on December 12, 2021, 06:32:49 PM
Le Monde reported that vaccines are approx  85% effective against the current variant and that cases are a mixture of the 15% and the unvaccinated gobshites who have a mortality rate 7 times that of vaccinated. That is the price of "freedom"

Are the unvaxxed under 11's part of the Gobshite Cathegory? What is their Mortality Rate?

imtommygunn

Stop trying to use a poor child's death to further your position  :(

From the Bunker

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 12, 2021, 07:24:19 PM
Stop trying to use a poor child's death to further your position  :(

And what position would that be?