China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on November 18, 2021, 12:47:39 AM
Quote from: highorlow on November 18, 2021, 12:37:57 AM
QuoteQuote from: highorlow on November 16, 2021, 10:36:22 PM
A poster here questioned the relevance of me posting an article by Dr.Feehely from last year.

Here is one from the guardian, a more recent one. Note the lies littered through the article from big pharma and so called "scientists" , in fact I'll quote

"According to an analysis by PHE, the Pfizer/BioNTech jab was linked to a 94% vaccine effectiveness against hospital admission with the Delta variant after one dose and 96% after two doses, while the figures for the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab were 71% and 92% respectively."

👆someone riddle me that

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/15/the-covid-delta-variant-how-effective-are-the-vaccines

What point are you making here?

We have the same proportion in hospital vis a vis cases now as we had when we had no vaccine.

Big Pharma have sold us a pup. We were told the vaccines would reduce hospitalisations by 90%, this was told to us by scientists. The evidence now points that this was a blatant lie.

If you need any further clarification on my POINT feel free to ask.

I think you are the one spouting lies. In the 26 counties there are around 4000 cases, around 80 go to hospital, but half of these are unvaccinated. So about 1% go to hospital, it was more like 10% at the beginning, so the vaccines are clearly working.
Currently around 2% go to.hosputal.
Ireland only has 4 ICU per 100,000. Ni isn't much better AIFK

There are 90,000 immunocompromised. This vaccinated cohort is the one providing most of the vaccinated people in ICU.

There are basically no.margins.

Armagh18

So you just need a lateral flow test, which you do at home yourself and upload the result? This is some laugh.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 18, 2021, 08:36:13 AM
So you just need a lateral flow test, which you do at home yourself and upload the result? This is some laugh.

You are confusing!

So before the details came out you weren't happy, now that the 'restrictions' are easier to move about, you aren't happy?

You must be some craic on a night out

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eire90

They now saying you might need lateral flow tests and vaccine to get into pub looks like they killed of Spontaneousism  which brings in a lot of money

Eire90

guy on radio ulster saying they looking at needing both test and vaccine

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 18, 2021, 08:40:24 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on November 18, 2021, 08:36:13 AM

You are confusing!

So before the details came out you weren't happy, now that the 'restrictions' are easier to move about, you aren't happy?

You must be some craic on a night out
Course I'm not happy. But it defeats the purpose of a vaccine passport because the lft's are nowhere near accurate and even if you did happen to test positive it's only a matter of ticking a box to say it's negative!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on November 18, 2021, 09:22:35 AM
guy on radio ulster saying they looking at needing both test and vaccine

Is this guy from the government or just some guy?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eire90

some health that works with the health services but then nolan started saying stuff to contradict him

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on November 18, 2021, 09:44:21 AM
some health that works with the health services but then nolan started saying stuff to contradict him

So it wasn't anyone from government and possibly a porter who works in the health service?

A lateral flow takes less than 30 minutes, but is not always 100%, my daughter is doing a PCR test now, had temp last night feeling sore today, did a lateral flow test last night, negative. But showing signs of covid. She's 18 and been flat out at birthday parties lately, I'll not be surprised she is positive!

Will at least contain her to her room for studying  ;D

Eire90

it was some guy with whos last name was stagg

Milltown Row2

RedHand88

Family member did 4 lateral flows in the summer in one day, only 1 was positive, faintly. PCR was subsequently positive. People cannot be allowed to use negative lateral flows alone. They just aren't reliable enough. Not to mention they can be faked very easily!

Eire90

tony holahan says  their maybe over 400k cases of covid in december when ireland have had 511,045 up to now so is holahan saying that we are going to get nearly as many cases in one month than the last 18 months and thats with the high vaccination rate.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 18, 2021, 10:35:25 AM
Family member did 4 lateral flows in the summer in one day, only 1 was positive, faintly. PCR was subsequently positive. People cannot be allowed to use negative lateral flows alone. They just aren't reliable enough. Not to mention they can be faked very easily!

Agreed, getting a tickly cough as a type  ;D

seafoid

Quote from: Eire90 on November 18, 2021, 10:37:27 AM
tony holahan says  their maybe over 400k cases of covid in december when ireland have had 511,045 up to now so is holahan saying that we are going to get nearly as many cases in one month than the last 18 months and thats with the high vaccination rate.
Delta transmission is 1.5 times the previous variant.
If one person gets it they will infect 1.5 times more people. This becomes exponential.

1.5 to the power of 10 is 57.
1.5 to the power of 20 is 3325.

It's a small country. 90,000 people are immunodeficient