Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 17, 2021, 06:45:25 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 17, 2021, 06:38:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 17, 2021, 06:27:59 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 17, 2021, 06:20:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 17, 2021, 06:04:12 PM
So passport not needed, lateral flow test confirmation and if last 6 months you had Covid! Some spin on this news already!

So, unvaccinated Tom takes test to enter pub, meaning he doesn't have covid

Vaccinated Dick enters pub with passport, meaning he could have covid.

So who's likely to do the spreading?

Just stay in then, you and Eire90 can have a mask free, passport free candle light dinner and talk about GAA games on a Friday night

It's a simple question to answer. But the answer doesn't  fit your  narrative

It's very simple you can catch Covid from vaccinated people, but they have shown that you are significantly better off (as is the nhs) from being hospitalised, thus saving the beds for people who have other medical problems.

So having more people vaccinated will reduce pressure in the nhs?

But it's not just about the nhs. So is it ok for tens of thousands to have the virus, but sure there's only a dozen in ICU, so it's all grand eh?  Sure theres plenty of beds free. Is that acceptable?

Surely it's more important to eliminate transmission altogether? Saying vaccinated people are less affected, won't need hospitalisation etc,  is a cop out. It's still a transmission! And that transmission leads to further transmissions. And somewhere down that line of transmission someone even  fully vaccinated will succumb to the virus.

Milltown Row2

So Benny there's two ways of fixing it, full lockdowns till when there's a cure, or let it rip through the community until it dies out.

Which one do you prefer?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Quote from: joemamas on November 17, 2021, 06:42:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 17, 2021, 06:27:59 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 17, 2021, 06:20:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 17, 2021, 06:04:12 PM
So passport not needed, lateral flow test confirmation and if last 6 months you had Covid! Some spin on this news already!

So, unvaccinated Tom takes test to enter pub, meaning he doesn't have covid

Vaccinated Dick enters pub with passport, meaning he could have covid.

So who's likely to do the spreading?

Just stay in then, you and Eire90 can have a mask free, passport free candle light dinner and talk about GAA games on a Friday night

Dont forget to include all his aliases in the talk,

Kerry for Sam
The greatest
etc
why do folks still take this idiots bait.

Serious amount of sockpuppetry in here at the moment. A complete waste of time.

Gmac

Africa seems to be having a better outcome with covid for a third world continent than than the rest of the world   People point to younger population and lack of care homes  ,not much vaccinated there either , the outlier is South Africa which is the most modern place in Africa, but has a huge drug problem which would result in immune system problems.

Last Man

Quote from: Gmac on November 17, 2021, 07:15:48 PM
Africa seems to be having a better outcome with covid for a third world continent than than the rest of the world   People point to younger population and lack of care homes  ,not much vaccinated there either , the outlier is South Africa which is the most modern place in Africa, but has a huge drug problem which would result in immune system problems.

Our modern ways and diets have not put us in a good place to cope with this, the Africa situation seems to back this up.
https://youtu.be/-s5szfPYKY4

thebigfella

Quote from: Last Man on November 17, 2021, 08:11:37 PM

Our modern ways and diets have not put us in a good place to cope with this, the Africa situation seems to back this up.

No it does, there is nothing to back it up your hypothesis. You could just as easily hypothesise that Africans have a genetic traits that allow them to cope with covid better than Europeans  ::)

Some of this wellness pseudoscientific shite is just as bad as the extreme anti vax arguements. Its nonsense.

Eire90

wil the accecpt the paper vaccine cards or does it have to be swanns app

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Eire90 on November 17, 2021, 08:58:28 PM
wil the accecpt the paper vaccine cards or does it have to be swanns app

I never got an email about my Vaccine cert. I just show whoever I have to show my card I got the day of the 2nd vaccination.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

armaghniac

Quote from: thebigfella on November 17, 2021, 08:43:50 PM
No it does, there is nothing to back it up your hypothesis. You could just as easily hypothesise that Africans have a genetic traits that allow them to cope with covid better than Europeans  ::)

This hypothesis is pretty much proven
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59165157
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Last Man

Some of this wellness pseudoscientific shite is just as bad as the extreme anti vax arguements. Its nonsense.
[/quote

Go ahead lad lol, you didn't watch it I take it. What a future for your kids, looking after you in your medically supported old age. Don't see there being any nursing homes left to mind you the way things are going. Best of luck.

Olly

So, will the carvery be open or not?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

thebigfella

Quote from: Last Man on November 17, 2021, 10:21:45 PM

[/quote

Go ahead lad lol, you didn't watch it I take it. What a future for your kids, looking after you in your medically supported old age. Don't see there being any nursing homes left to mind you the way things are going. Best of luck.

::)

Please point to part in that video where the evidence is presented that difference in African and western diets explains the statement "Africa seems to be having a better outcome with covid for a third world continent than than the rest of the world". I couldn't find it.

I guarantee I'll be just fine but thanks for your concern.

highorlow

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40746498.html

This guy is a sociopath and a complete nut job.

Great to see all the conspiracies about a winter lockdown coming to fruition.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

highorlow

QuoteQuote from: highorlow on November 16, 2021, 10:36:22 PM
A poster here questioned the relevance of me posting an article by Dr.Feehely from last year.

Here is one from the guardian, a more recent one. Note the lies littered through the article from big pharma and so called "scientists" , in fact I'll quote

"According to an analysis by PHE, the Pfizer/BioNTech jab was linked to a 94% vaccine effectiveness against hospital admission with the Delta variant after one dose and 96% after two doses, while the figures for the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab were 71% and 92% respectively."

👆someone riddle me that

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/15/the-covid-delta-variant-how-effective-are-the-vaccines

What point are you making here?

We have the same proportion in hospital vis a vis cases now as we had when we had no vaccine.

Big Pharma have sold us a pup. We were told the vaccines would reduce hospitalisations by 90%, this was told to us by scientists. The evidence now points that this was a blatant lie.

If you need any further clarification on my POINT feel free to ask.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

armaghniac

Quote from: highorlow on November 18, 2021, 12:37:57 AM
QuoteQuote from: highorlow on November 16, 2021, 10:36:22 PM
A poster here questioned the relevance of me posting an article by Dr.Feehely from last year.

Here is one from the guardian, a more recent one. Note the lies littered through the article from big pharma and so called "scientists" , in fact I'll quote

"According to an analysis by PHE, the Pfizer/BioNTech jab was linked to a 94% vaccine effectiveness against hospital admission with the Delta variant after one dose and 96% after two doses, while the figures for the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab were 71% and 92% respectively."

👆someone riddle me that

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/15/the-covid-delta-variant-how-effective-are-the-vaccines

What point are you making here?

We have the same proportion in hospital vis a vis cases now as we had when we had no vaccine.

Big Pharma have sold us a pup. We were told the vaccines would reduce hospitalisations by 90%, this was told to us by scientists. The evidence now points that this was a blatant lie.

If you need any further clarification on my POINT feel free to ask.

I think you are the one spouting lies. In the 26 counties there are around 4000 cases, around 80 go to hospital, but half of these are unvaccinated. So about 1% go to hospital, it was more like 10% at the beginning, so the vaccines are clearly working.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B